PDA

View Full Version : Who wants the highscore back?

victorash
05-12-2006, 04:54 PM

victorash
05-12-2006, 04:54 PM

Justice
05-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Easy to implement... guess it is in the final version... but if it isn't then it's plain stupid since it's so easy to do and still makes you see how you manage and wanting to beat your own records...

i hate that Age of Empires III has skipped it... Don't like to much of the game anyway, but that is onr of the most anoying parts http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Zamolxis108
05-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Of course everybody wants it back. It's the one think I didn't bother reporting because I felt it was so obvious it's gonna be in - just they are working still on the formula. But now that I think of it, we had nothing like this in the demo even (be that at least a temporary formula). I'll check this out.

KingImp
05-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Loved Disciples 2, but hated that it just ended when the game was over.

By all means a high score option is needed. Winning a game is okay and all, but I like to see exactly how well I did overall.

victorash
05-13-2006, 12:23 AM
Beside this the other concern that goes with it is that there are only 3 difficult levels and I€m not interested in €œsuper easy€; I want the impossible difficulty back (plain 0 from everything and an insane AI). Maybe I€ll start a poll later...

phillydavis1102
05-13-2006, 07:20 AM
Agreed, High score was great. Would be a shame if it wasn't there.

Campaigner_1st
05-13-2006, 09:23 AM
The rumor is saying that there isn't a highscore table in the retail version....that makes me very disapointed since that is something I really want since it's fun to see how good you played in that campaign/scenario.

So, any reason as to why it isn't in?
And I seriously hope that it will be included in the patch with the mapeditor!

And I hope that Nival knows how to do the formula so they don't incorporate the HIV things such as gold in treasury and stuff....

Secret_Holder
05-13-2006, 09:51 AM
A must. It's old Heroes tradition wich should be kept (like the horsie). It's just one of those things that has been around for a decade and should not be cut.

KingImp
05-13-2006, 10:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Campaigner_1st:
The rumor is saying that there isn't a highscore table in the retail version....that makes me very disapointed since that is something I really want since it's fun to see how good you played in that campaign/scenario. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's one rumor I haven't heard myself, but if it's true then I will be severely disappointed as well.

victorash
05-14-2006, 02:16 PM
In 4 days will have the answers for all our questions. Then threads with demands will start popping like mushrooms after rain. I hope the highscore won€t be between them. I mean... How hard is to implement a score in a game?

ajdavidsome
05-31-2006, 05:34 AM
As you can see almost everyone wants the high score back, i dont know what that 1 person who doesnt want it is thinking???
Im so disapointed.
Hope they bring it out in a patch or expansion.

akrav
05-31-2006, 05:36 AM
it will be.

Jolly-Joker
05-31-2006, 05:37 AM
*lifts hand*