PDA

View Full Version : Crosshairs

StrikerD
07-02-2005, 08:42 AM
I just noticecd something about the crosshairs that will give the game a boost. They don't get bigger, & shrink back down! They aim where your gun is pointing! In FPV your camera stays the same but your crosshairs move as you shoot. In OTS your whole camera moves as you shoot, but I think it's going to be awesome. The current crosshairs make me feel like I'm going to randomly hit my target unless I'm standing still, now that the crosshairs don't change size I'm happy!

Anybody agree with me?

StrikerD
07-02-2005, 08:42 AM
I just noticecd something about the crosshairs that will give the game a boost. They don't get bigger, & shrink back down! They aim where your gun is pointing! In FPV your camera stays the same but your crosshairs move as you shoot. In OTS your whole camera moves as you shoot, but I think it's going to be awesome. The current crosshairs make me feel like I'm going to randomly hit my target unless I'm standing still, now that the crosshairs don't change size I'm happy!

Anybody agree with me?

theliberalleft
07-02-2005, 10:25 PM
Well, honestly, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

BUT...

I'll load up and watch the new trailer a few times, to see if I can figure out what you're getting at... and also because I just like watching it.

[off-topic] The way the new OTSV works, with your player kind of... off to either side of the screen, but hardly ever center-screen, it has a very cinematic feeling. Rule of thirds lol. Crazy. [/off-topic]

StrikerD
07-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Ya, but I hope the FPV is good too, when I play GR2 on xbox live I find myself zoomed in most of the time just so I don't mess it up by trying to shoot over something using the OTSV when my guy can't reach over & is just making bullet holes in the cover.

ghost_sniper819
07-05-2005, 10:40 AM
I like the idea 2. Its like the crosshairs r enemy motion sensors. I think it was a great idea by ubi.