PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai Hotel game problem

kreitzne
04-06-2007, 03:15 PM
When the level starts with the helicopter scene, I am able to right the helo and it lands. Sam gets out and walks over to a guy, he leaves and I am stuck standing there. I can't move at all. I have waited 10 minutes to see if anything happens and nothing does. Anyone know of a fix for this?

kreitzne
04-06-2007, 03:15 PM
When the level starts with the helicopter scene, I am able to right the helo and it lands. Sam gets out and walks over to a guy, he leaves and I am stuck standing there. I can't move at all. I have waited 10 minutes to see if anything happens and nothing does. Anyone know of a fix for this?

rogerwilco99
04-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Some people are able to bypass this by lowering their game resolution to 800x600 until they get past the cut-scene then raising it after they are able to get control of the game.

This may not work for you but it's the only thing I've heard that sometimes works.

Of course, I'm assuming that you're playing on a PC. If you're on a console then I don't know what to tell you.

pkreitzer
04-07-2007, 06:43 PM
I tried taking the resolution down, but it didn't work. The game just sits there and I can't move.