PDA

View Full Version : Official EndWar Bug Reporting Thread

QuidProKuo
11-06-2008, 07:04 PM
In order to make things easier for the dev team to keep track of, please post all of your bug reports here.

Thanks!

-QPK

Mykester
11-06-2008, 07:12 PM
First!

And I don't have the game.

Mr.Hanky2005
11-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Mykester:
First!

And I don't have the game.

Keep the spam to oh, lets say, none.

Thanks Myke http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

sebastianNZ
11-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Thanks for getting this thread up. I hope these bugs can be fixed as it ruins what is otherwise a great game.

First one is when I create a control group for command vehicle while playing EU. I usually make it the first control group. Sometimes after doing this the unit will disappear from the deployment card, although the actual unit doesn't disappear from the map, and I can still use sitrep. This bug happened in the demo too.
Not a biggie but I like to have command vehicle as number 1 unit...to keep the deployment card tidy.

Second one is for replays and is much more serious. Quite frequently I save replays but when viewing them, although they are the right length of time, the replay didn't match what actually happened in the game. They are pretty much useless really. I have a feeling this could be linked to the game going out of sync as I'm playing from NZ often against Americans. My ping would be about 160 and I'm on ADSL.

If you need more info email is thenachoman@gmail.com

Cheers guys and thanks for a great game.

ONI_NavSpecWar
11-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Sebastion about the replays it's likely that the game does not actually record but just saves data Halos Footage works in the same way

LIT_U_UP
11-06-2008, 07:43 PM
ToW Credit issue. I started a 2on2 and coincidently, my teammate quit. Despite this, I finished and had my ally replaced by A.I.

We(I) won and recieved a "B" and 114,000 credits. I started with 58,000 CR and when I went to the Barracks in hopes of upgrading my Riflemen, I still had 58k.

Ymi-here
11-06-2008, 07:47 PM
A couple of my squads have been killed and their rank has been reset. The only problem is everytime I get a "new" squad the names are all the same. I have like 4 Wolfmen Riflemen Squads. IT is kinda bugging me.

Chickenbutt18
11-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Im starting to hate when the game gets stuck at transferring mission date... session hosting for like 10 mins. Plus losing credits, and leaderboards not showing up correctly.

LastHopeTM
11-06-2008, 08:09 PM
I was using a transport to move units and while I was unloading them from the transport they were hit by and air strike.. once hit by the air strike both the soldiers and the transports were unable to move. The symbol of them leaving the transport were on both of their little boxes but they just sat there waiting for their death to come.. they wouldn't respond to any orders or anything. (this has happened to me two times)

The other things I've Been having problems with is the freezing, this has happened a lot. Either when I'm searching for a game or when a game is about to start in the Theater of war everything just stops.

H2Caboose
11-06-2008, 08:12 PM
So far the game has frozen up on me lately, It happens only when im playing on ToW. Second problem is voice recognition with Unit 2. I'd call a order for Unit 3, 4 or 5, it would issue the order to Unit 2 instead. I would have to speak really really slowly to make sure the correct number is highlighted to avoid the problem.

jiffypops
11-06-2008, 08:21 PM
TOW keeps freezing up in the search menu. Its getting really annoying. I had to restart my system 3 times and even still i could not get into a game. Theres also a bug where CP's freeze up when they reach 9 for some reason.

demonsdreamin
11-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Love the game, hate the bugs. Can't wait for the patch. What I've noticed is:

1. Endless loading times/freezing. I play mainly 2v2 with a friend in the playgroup.

2. Credits not counted. Maybe xp too. Also, leaderboards not updated with win/loss. Most noticed when somebody drops out and is replaced by AI commander.

360 User
JSF Faction

Takuya4
11-06-2008, 08:33 PM
for ps3 i cant get the sitrep voice command function to work...
all the other commands work well

northern sun
11-06-2008, 08:41 PM
-Leaderboards don't properly update. 2v2 don't seem to count.

-Credits not award for victory if opponent quits.

-Units tend not to take the fastest path to their objective, even if there are no hostiles on the field.

-Garrisoned infantry sometimes don't attack when given the order.

-Infantry can damage enemy while firing in completely different directions.

-"Retreat" order frequently sends them straight toward the unit you want them to retreat from.

Morosarge
11-06-2008, 08:50 PM
Voice commands work HORRIBLY. I will say Unit 2 VERY clearly and the game will mistake it as WMD. Good thing that time I didn't have a WMD. Voice commands are extremlly crappy and could use some fine tuning or undoing the changes made from the Demo because the Demo voice commands worked perfect. Russians need to lose a little power. They are just TOO powerful.

WhispOfDeath
11-06-2008, 09:28 PM
the leaderboards update incorrectly and take forever to update.

QuidProKuo
11-06-2008, 09:32 PM
To better serve both you and the dev team we've created a special forum just for bug reporting, you can find it here:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/7321018207

KA1976
11-06-2008, 09:53 PM
I can hear my opponents when playing 2 v 2 in skirmish. Now that's just silly http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

See here:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=89110...431018207#6431018207 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=8911019745&m=1211016207&r=6431018207#6431018207)

Templar11709
11-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Morosarge:
Voice commands work HORRIBLY. I will say Unit 2 VERY clearly and the game will mistake it as WMD. Good thing that time I didn't have a WMD. Voice commands are extremlly crappy and could use some fine tuning or undoing the changes made from the Demo because the Demo voice commands worked perfect. Russians need to lose a little power. They are just TOO powerful.

What do you mean we are "TOO powerful", i think the Euros are too ****ing fast because their transports end up at uplinks before mine but i know that it's balanced that way, my firepower takes forever to get somewhere but once it's there i know it can decimate everyone.

Now my problem that i would like to report is something I'm not really sure if it's a bug or not.

My SGB Engineer unit tried to take uplink while there was an EC Engineer unit on the other side defending, the EC Engineers come around on the sides of the uplink, open up on my Engineers while they are running to the uplink, my guys get in i go off to look at another battle and then i get a report that my men are down so i switch back and i find that the EC Engineers have full health and shields even though my men were in the same cover and even had transports backing them up.

Tolarius2007
11-06-2008, 10:24 PM
im stuck on the loading screen when trying to do the second JSF mission in Prelude to War. it just keeps loading forever.

Slackerchan
11-07-2008, 12:15 AM
This report is regarding the Brenner Pass and Chattanooga maps (why there are exactly the same is beyond me). When a deep strike is order on a set of riflemen to either the Delta or Sierra uplinks they become frozen after dropping half their chalk and, after about 2 minutes, they automatically die off. Pretty wasteful use of points, especially when playing against a level 12 commander.

If I come accross any other significant problems I'll let you know.

urs3If
11-07-2008, 06:06 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif patch please come soooooooooon!!!! ive had to restart my 360 like 5 times now the game freezes the whole console... and just last night i experienced the " credit " issue where credits arnt being applied after winning the battle... of course these things took place while playing TOW on my 360... great game.. many bugs!!!

jhaley13
11-07-2008, 10:34 AM
The only problem I have is that the win/loss reporting isn't working right. It only reports when I lose. When I win I get the credits and everything is fine, but when I check the leader board the win doesn't count. Losing sure does though. Just wondering if it doesn't report my win in the leader board, will my win actually count toward the winning or losing a battlefield as a faction?

Also not a bug, but make 4v4 available now. Only playing 2v2 makes a really good game terrible. What idiot that made the game made that decision. How do you call it a war when only 2 from each team can play together. That sounds more like ENDBATTLE not ENDWAR!!! lol

michaelh741
11-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Tolarius2007:
im stuck on the loading screen when trying to do the second JSF mission in Prelude to War. it just keeps loading forever.
im having the same problem wtf is wrong with it?

CONSTANTI3
11-07-2008, 08:24 PM
i have had no problems with voice control except sometimes i speak to fast and dont register just got to speak louder and well i have never got in the ToW but will inform when i do...

Maligor78
11-07-2008, 08:33 PM
having problems joining anyones playgroup, or having anyone join mine.
when i try to join a playgroup by invitation it sits there a long time then says playgroup no longer there. my friend gets same result when he tries to join mine. it was working fine earlier today. i have reset all hardware i can think of(routers, modem, switchs.)

rbibrett
11-08-2008, 12:10 AM
This minor bug is on the PS3.

When I first join ToW as I'm getting the "weekly update" from Col. Mitchell all of the capitals display as yellow/orange like they were under JSF control. However, once the update ends they turn back to the color of the nation that actually controls them.

Peteomagic
11-08-2008, 01:59 AM
XBOX 360. No Problems.

Nidole
11-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Problem with the Official PS3 headset (I got the bundle): my voice is too low. I need to speak very loud to get it work

Other problem on ps3, read here: Units not talking to you through headset? (PS3) (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8911019745/m/2971062307)

ridn_fool
11-09-2008, 07:56 AM
I've had several occasions where "credits" aren't getting saved. It gets a little frustrating when I go into the barracks to upgrade my units and none of the credits won are saved. I've lost 600K so far... I love the game, but it's starting to become a bummer. Also, it would be nice to not have to re-invite my friend after each game or when one of us enters the barracks...

QuidProKuo
11-10-2008, 02:13 AM
It's come to our attention that a number of you are experiencing a bug that prevents you from earning credits and/or experience points for your battalion in online Theater of War matches.

First off, we'd also like to let you know that this is not the same bug from the closed private beta. That issue was fixed before the game was released.

Second: Over the weekend we implemented a tweak which should resolve most occurrences of this issue without requiring any sort of patch download.

If you continue to experience problems of this type, please report them on this forum.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Double_A_Daddy
11-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Thank you QuidProKuo. I noticed Sunday (us EST) when some opponents dropped out, I kept the CR. Leader boards seem to be updating with more accuracy. It recorded my wins but not my losses, so I'd say it was spot on. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

To the devs credit, they had a fix in place in the same week an issue cropped up. That is actually quite amazing.

Another question. I noticed under the leaderboards on Sunday there were more options to sort than there were on Friday. Am I going daft or was that a server side change?

HRR Mute
11-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Credits are still not being awarded in 2v2 when the opposing team has one or more members drop offline.

barbarism2008
11-13-2008, 03:04 PM
- Freezing, freezing, freezing. Last night, the 11th, around 6-12 PST, we could barely keep games going for more than a few minutes. I always play 2v2, I'm Russian, and it didn't matter which map, which opponent. The game would either fail prior to launch or soon after launch. Sometimes you'd get 3 mins in and it would either freeze just after issuing a command or my partner or their partner would drop from the game.

The odd thing is that sometimes the game would start, 1 minute into the game I would get a victory condition, my partner got a note saying I had left. I would get full credit for the match and he was stuck playing with the AI commander.

We checked out communication and it seemed fine. We even played a game with a second XBL chat channel going to make sure that it wasn't us losing connection. We never lost chat but the game would just drop or freeze.

Sometimes the freezes are minor and sometimes they completely take the xbox down. Last night, we tried 20 games, played only 2 to finish, had about 15 fail under the 5 min mark and 4-5 completely freeze the xbox, hard reset time.

The last time it was that bad was the day after launch. We thought it was just too many people rushing to play, killing the servers. Last night seemed kind of dead though and it was just as bad, if not worse.

GenuineChedder
11-13-2008, 05:24 PM
People keep quitting early to avoid losses it seems. three matches in a row my enemy has left with less than a minute left. of course, they always manage to set thier nuke off prior to quitting. i get credits, kia's & victory, but they keep ridiculous records of only 3 losses. Please repair this glitch.

Thanks for making the finest game i've played!

GenuineChedder
11-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Most freezing for me has stopped. maybe 1 in 20 games I'll freeze with 20 seconds left before victory on single player. I've never froze with less than a minute to loss, however.

2v2 maybe 1/5th time something happens; usually i get an AI commander. definately your tweak helped. Many less occurances on 2v2

ShadowBadass
11-14-2008, 02:09 PM
The only real major problem i have noticed is the game freezes up quite a bit. This is just frustrating when i am stomping someone and then time stands still, so i have to restart the console. I have had no problem with any other game so i think the console is fine.

Donos2
11-14-2008, 05:48 PM
About 5 times now, I've hit a bug, where my voice commands are completely deactivated for an entire match.

From the moment the match starts up, to the moment the match ends, I cannot input voice commands. Holding the trigger down still brings up the VC menu (which works properly with the D-pad), and I can still use team chat, but the VC system does not hear any sound I make. This problem only goes away once the match has ended. This bug seems to occur once every 6 or 7 matches.

Heres the technical stuff:

Console: Xbox 360
Headset: Startard Xbox 360 headset
Game Mode: 1v1 and 2v2, all game types
Map: All maps
Faction: Both EFEC and JSF

zoomerx13
11-16-2008, 02:54 PM
Major Bug: There are 2 bug reporting threads. WTF?

cas15
11-16-2008, 06:06 PM
on la mancha when you try to deepstrike foxtrot or siera your units start to fastrope and then they freeze and then when an enemy unit comes near it your deepstriked unit just dies. happens in both multiplayer and single player.

tonydaglas934
11-20-2008, 11:56 PM
I spent 1,200,000 CR on Attack 4 upgrade for my artillery with Russia, and this upgrade is supposed to give you increased range. I tested how much range it gives you and it doesn't do anything! my recruit unupgraded artillery get the same range as the vetteran artillery with the attack 4 range upgrade. Please FIX! When I play european armies with upgraded artillery they always outrange me even though my artillery is more upgraded just because of this glitch. i spent all that money on it and it didn't do anything. Has any russians bought attack 4 for artillery? Please let me know if you notice a difference in range.

ChunkyPython
11-21-2008, 08:51 PM
In the 2 v 2 and you are playing with a regular partner and he leaves first after a match the game will hang and you have to quit the game and restart.

This does not happen if the none host drops first, you will be placed back into the hosts lobby.

Ras0
11-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Game freezes. I had this happen in 2 v 2 on USS Regan. All four of our xbox's frooze and required a hard restart. I confirmed this with the other 3 players.

Ras0
11-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Sometimes voice chat in a 2 v 2 game does not work with your teammate. Your teammate is permanently muted no matter what you do. This happens once you go into initial unit selection mode. Often I find that at least one other person on the opposite team leaves or loses connection? Also, often I am told I have a vicotry once the map starts, meanwhile my teammate is playing with an AI commander in the game still.

Thanks!

Fireking550
11-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Alright i've been having a very annoying problem that no one else seems to know why and their not having it either. I have End War for the Xbox 360. At random times when i'm playing the game it will say the disk is unreadable, sometimes when i turn the game on and its in the begenning movie, some times i could be their 2 hours playing and it will be fine, but not much more than that. It always freezes at one time or another, and i can't play the campaign at all. My first thought was it was my xbox 360 it would make sense since no one else has mentioned this. However, endwar is the only game of my 40 game collection the says its unreadable. So i returned the game twice for new disks (3 different disks) the disks were fine every time (no scratches) yet the problem continued and i've given up trying to get it to work, do you know what is wrong?

divac7777
11-23-2008, 12:20 AM
There is a MAJOR bug on ramstein. When you are playing raid and spawn inside of the "fort" and you tell your tanks or transports to go to sierra, they go there and get stuck in between 2 of the buildings over there. It has happened many times and most of time you cant get them unstuck. It is very bad in raid when this happens because you only get a few units to use when defending. This bug is on the PS3 version.

Lt_PliskinAJ
11-27-2008, 03:11 AM
On maxwell AFB I have had the problem of my riflemen squads no longer being rendered. After leapfrogging them into the buildings for some recon I loose full control of them sometimes they can't die from enemy small arms fire. They have to call WMDs on them. They are still in game and can fire back automatically but not under any of my control. I have even evactuated them and the chopper just hovers over them for most of the rest of the game. I have had this problem on TOW and single player skirmish. I think it might happen when I move the riflemen just one building away and somehow the platoon gets divided into 2 buildings.

On Chattanooga I have also had the problem of my troops not comming into the battlespace. They have hovered right outside of the battle at Foxtrot for the whole game.

And like a broken record game crashes. I know it isn't my connection because the game will have a complete freeze, the x box button will not even work. When I get back on I will ask my partner if it happened to him and it does. This has happned in the initial troop selection screen and in the battlespace. Also one of the times this happened my engineers were rank 1. At that time I had all rank 2 engineers and after the battle I still had all rank 2.

This is all for the 360.

deathbat123
12-01-2008, 09:15 PM
this makes me so mad. i am going to stop playen this game soon if this keeps happening. so im playen today and i have my tanks at rank 2 my artilerty at rank 4 and my rifflemen at rank 4 and i fight a battle and after (none of them got killed). but i look and some how all there ranks have changed now my tanks are rank 1 my rifflmen rank 3 and my artillery rank 2!!! what the heck this needs to be fixed also i cant use some of my upgrades. like the laser desigator for riffilmen. cant use it idk why PLZ HELP (sry for spelling)

R6ex
12-06-2008, 08:26 PM
GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH!!!

MY GUNSHIP GOT KILLED just as I beat the AI on Raid!

Why?

Simply because the gunship was in the PROCESS OF BEING DEPLOYED when my VICTORY was declared!

UBI ... fixed this nonesense!!!

Its no way to reward a winner by killing his innocent unit! Ridiculous!!!

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Meatsheild1979
12-07-2008, 12:02 PM
So my problem is that at least a fourth of my matches aren't being recorded on the leader board. Such as today, I've already played 2 games and won both, but when I look at the leader board it's says that I'm 0-0 for the week. This is getting really frustrating since this seems to happen more times when I get wins and I have a feeling that the games don't even count over-all because of this.

I am playing the game on the 360 and I'm on the JSF side.

petrelli1990
12-14-2008, 01:41 PM
opfor achievement is glitched on the 360 i have completed 3 times on hardcore with all factions and still nothing is there some way of getting it ?? thanks

farmboy2010
12-14-2008, 08:14 PM
My CP bar stopped working and the CP counter stopped counting down and was frozen at 10/12 CP after I used deep strike. Couldn't track how much CP I had unless there was an empty unit card. My CPs apparently worked normally since I couldn't keep deploying units or experimentally tried to spam deep strike with another rifleman unit.

K1LLerBreW
12-17-2008, 12:35 PM
For the PS3, I have to repeat myself many times because the voice recognition is either bringing up the wrong number or location I speak, this is happening everytime I play.

ThKng
12-18-2008, 02:04 PM
In an Assault deployment my opponent was the host and this was causing some delays for me. when selecting a unit to deploy for each slot a few seconds would pass by between when i made a decision and when the selected unit would be shown on the slot.

during last two slots the time was about to runout so i didn't wait for the first of these slots to change into the unit i selected and immediately changed the last on aswell (selected artillery on both). this resulted in the same artillery core being deployed twice on the battlefield. both had the same name and rank.(effectively cloning my best artillery which was 2 ranks higher than the next in line)

dislyxec
12-19-2008, 10:20 PM
On 360: In assault on Okefenokee, I have command vehicle as my 1 unit and a bunch of other 7 other units. (8 total units) At the beginning of the game I have 12 CP so I deploy riflemen and two gunships.

However, one of the gunships overwrites my command vehicle--takes the place of unit 1--and my command vehicle is now unselectable. The on screen display shows i have 10 units down, but I actually have 11. The CV still shows up on the screen, and I can still use SitRep.

Gamertag dislyxec: I uploaded the replay if this is unknown and it helps (second slot). I quit the game right after it happened since I didn't feel like playing one unit down.

ValermosSMR
12-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by petrelli1990:
opfor achievement is glitched on the 360 i have completed 3 times on hardcore with all factions and still nothing is there some way of getting it ?? thanks

I just finished my third hardcore campaign on my third faction and did not receive the achievement.

kant1983PL
12-26-2008, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by ValermosSMR:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by petrelli1990:

I just finished my third hardcore campaign on my third faction and did not receive the achievement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have completed hardcore campaign on all 3 factions too and... nothing.

willmeister2008
12-27-2008, 11:20 AM
i plan on putting this comment in as many technical support threads as possible in the time that i have. i am sick of this game now after loving it even with all the issues in the game that have still gone unfixxed since its release. for the past 4 days i have had units get kia'd in a game where there is an AI commander which is fine but the thing that is out of whack and completely f'd up is that the KIA's count. but the money, and the unit promotions dont? that is the biggest corck of bull ive ever heard of and it has comepletely ruined the game hell in most cases it was my team that had the AI commander i mean if u can win a match with the AI on ur side that should be an achievement but no instead what ubisoft is saying is that when u see ur playing with or against an AI u might as well quit because uve got nothing to gain and evetything to lose u can lost units forever but u cant get money or promotions and that there friends is bull beyond beliefe and the fact that u cant have a persistant battallion offline in skirmish mode is also bull n skirmish is the only mode i will play until there is something done about this issue im sick of my units being able to get kia'd but not promoted it is not fair the money me personally i dont give a load about cause i have over 8 mill in reserves but i have lost hardened units and i have been withheld from 1star units and command vehicle promotions and other units so much i have it in my mind to tell everyone i know NOT to buy this game and im almost to the point of returning the game and getting 20$ for the game and putting that 20$ towards another game ANY OTHER GAME unless something is done cause this is bull

willmeister2008
12-28-2008, 10:56 PM
as if u stupid mo-fo's didnt know ur game f-ing sucks my balls ive given this game almost two moths to get some kind of fix and im sick of waiting so from this point forth i will never buy another ubisoft game cause i realize what kind of company this is i will take this game back and get what its worth 20$ hell i dont even think its worth that but i dont care this is one of the most bugged games in fact no this IS the most bugged game i have ever played and all we get told as a community is WERE working on it yeah well too f-ing bad me as well as 2 of my friends r done waiting for nothing all this company cares about is its money and quite frankly i think they've seen the last of what they're going to get for this game i just hope people realize that UBISOFT in general needs to be punished by not buying anything from them until it has been released and people have confirmed that there are no bugs i mean a few r ok but this game was WAY WAY way under dev eloped and im sick of waiting for it to get the final development stages put through thats what the hell the beta was for but ubisoft doesnt give a crap about the betacause the same issues r still present so wtf ever ubisoft u have just lost me for life and i know u could care less cause u already got my 60$ im just glad i didnt cough up another 10$ for some BS ESCALATION pack i mean fix the f-ing game before u try making MORE money off ot it u f-ing f-tards

Yeliel
01-03-2009, 10:12 AM
I played a game today on offenokee I'm Russia and i was playing VS an EFEC. i saw 3 bugs in that game.

1- At the beggening of the game i have full reinforcement in a row and no CP to have them so after 2 minutes i had 12 units in the ground;

2- The EFEC player try to finish the game by evacuate his units but was unable to complete the evacuation;

3- I evacuate 3 of my units and after the game i went in the barrack and those 3 units was in recruit level, before that they were elite and legendary.

Kogaryu
01-04-2009, 07:39 AM
When switching sides in TOW mode it seems that it dumps your credits if you do a second switch. There is no prior warning to this at all. It just does it. I went from a rank six with many useful upgrades, to having extra credits to buyback some upgrades to having no credits for purchasing anything.

aznXbox
01-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Someone please help me with this, for the past week, i've been playing EndWar, and whenever i want to evacuate my units since they aare close to dieing, I can't. The command for evacuation isn't even an option for me when i try to do it manually with the controller. Please help, thanks.

b_4721
01-09-2009, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by aznXbox:
Someone please help me with this, for the past week, i've been playing EndWar, and whenever i want to evacuate my units since they aare close to dieing, I can't. The command for evacuation isn't even an option for me when i try to do it manually with the controller. Please help, thanks.
Are you playing a siege? Withing the first 10 minutes as defender your units must fight to the death, after the 10 minutes and reinforcements rive you may evacuate any survivors as normal.

tricked326
01-10-2009, 06:05 PM
still having a problem with the super soldiers trophy i now have 18 legendary ranked units and i know that it's all gone tomorrow General JSF 3rd tactical No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy (psn)tricked32

b_4721
01-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by tricked326:
still having a problem with the super soldiers trophy i now have 18 legendary ranked units and i know that it's all gone tomorrow General JSF 3rd tactical No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy (psn)tricked32

What happens when the War ends? (Winner rewards, What happens to Upgrades etc)

-Campaign resets, a new war starts

-Victory conditions and start positions are reset by community manager

-Experience and upgrades are retained.

Where do people get that everything is being reset?

QuidProKuo
01-11-2009, 11:55 PM
We're aware that there are currently some issues with trophies not being rewarded and are looking into it.

DOBERMAN01
01-12-2009, 09:33 AM
"disconnects" and AI ... a few of the reasons why I traditionally only play single player in TOW! Other reasons include, units ranked up more quickly, more money, victory is in my hands and if a glitch does occur (happened when I was playing 2 player, read below) and I am "disconnected" the opponent wins automatically and cannot kill my units.

ONE OF THE WORST GLITCHES - - -
The other day I was playing 2 v 2, with my friend, at Brenner Pass against Europe and he called me on my cell to ask what happened (while I was wondering the same thing) b/c I was just informed that he "logged out." Funny thing was that he told me that I was the one who was "logged out" but the fact was that both of us were still fighting and controlling our own units on our own screen.

NOW THE CRAZY - - -
Both of us continued to play, while I watched my AI controlled teammates Gunships rush into attack (even though my friend was on the phone telling me he was moving his Gunships away and that nothing was firing at them) to not only get defeated but these nice EFEC players began to kill the AI Gunship. We both officially logged out and he lost the unit that was killed, that’s not right UBI.
NOW THAT IS A GLITCH and that is the only reason to dashboard a game.
Has anyone else ever seen anything like this?

DOBERMAN1 - PS3

Lombardi_Legacy
01-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by DOBERMAN01:
"disconnects" and AI ... a few of the reasons why I traditionally only play single player in TOW! Other reasons include, units ranked up more quickly, more money, victory is in my hands and if a glitch does occur (happened when I was playing 2 player, read below) and I am "disconnected" the opponent wins automatically and cannot kill my units.

ONE OF THE WORST GLITCHES - - -
The other day I was playing 2 v 2, with my friend, at Brenner Pass against Europe and he called me on my cell to ask what happened (while I was wondering the same thing) b/c I was just informed that he "logged out." Funny thing was that he told me that I was the one who was "logged out" but the fact was that both of us were still fighting and controlling our own units on our own screen.

NOW THE CRAZY - - -
Both of us continued to play, while I watched my AI controlled teammates Gunships rush into attack (even though my friend was on the phone telling me he was moving his Gunships away and that nothing was firing at them) to not only get defeated but these nice EFEC players began to kill the AI Gunship. We both officially logged out and he lost the unit that was killed, that’s not right UBI.
NOW THAT IS A GLITCH and that is the only reason to dashboard a game.
Has anyone else ever seen anything like this?

DOBERMAN1 - PS3

First of all you deserve to lose the unit. I hate it when people quit because a unit gets killed. Take it like a man and kill theres back. Number two, please fix the glitch were units will not rank up

Shadowkiller741
01-17-2009, 03:35 PM
a problem im facing is not getting my units upgraded. it happens when people quit and when there is a full game of people. i dont understand it...
also the not getting credits when the other team quits
and idk if its a bug or not but i can never find games.

Mr_Death_Wish
01-17-2009, 07:53 PM
When you deep strike rifleman on any of the uplinks they freeze during deployment leaving the unit unusable but still vulnerable to enemy fire.

The Abort, Calling All and Evacuate command are not available during any battle on my system.

Units are deploying themselves and going where they choose.

nazareem
01-17-2009, 08:20 PM
units not promoting, full length matches ,confirmation of unit promoted at end(ussualy same over and over) and then baracks show not,but killstats keep traking + Cr.

19th Mechanized, Spetnaz

Berkbelts
01-17-2009, 11:03 PM
I've got a bug, Quid Pro Quo went missing.

THE-GRIZZLEY
01-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by QuidProKuo:
We're aware that there are currently some issues with trophies not being rewarded and are looking into it.

Looking into THAT? how about you guys fix the crucial bug right now instead of looking into stupid achievements that mean NOTHING. It has been 2 and a half months, and how many bug have you fixed? only the ones that are easy to fix. I suggest Ubi finds some new employees because the current ones are either extremely lazy or just are horrible at their jobs.

PreditorGhost
01-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by nazareem:
units not promoting, full length matches ,confirmation of unit promoted at end(ussualy same over and over) and then baracks show not,but killstats keep traking + Cr.

19th Mechanized, Spetnaz

S
ame Here

SGB_StillChewy
01-21-2009, 04:41 PM
A friend and I just played in a game and one. One of the other team members had left and one stayed and finished the game. After the game we got no money, none of our promotions that we should have AND we lost some of our highest rank units that WERE NOT IN THE GAME. That is completely unacceptable. The units were not deployed and are somehow gone. WTF Ubi???

Yeliel
01-22-2009, 08:44 AM
I played a game yesterday and i lost only one Elite transport. After played another game that i dont loss any units. i went in the barrack and saw 2 transports and one tank are now recruit level. I'm sure those units was not killing in action. I think the bug is not completly fixed.

dynas2001
01-23-2009, 09:08 PM
I am seeing units I have never brought into battle simply disapearing or going back to recruit.

Last game for example. I didn't bring a tank into the battle, yet in the barracks afterwards my tank units seemed to kinda shift left and bump my highest unit right back to recruit.

Kingspartan1177
01-24-2009, 04:06 PM
in 4v4 and 2v2 i keap on giting disconected

Whovian Omega
01-24-2009, 05:06 PM
As of today, about 4/5 of games are being dropped by the server during mission start claiming that the host has dropped connection. It's not ISP-specific; the problem is rampant no matter who is hosting.

In addition, these dropped connections are resulting in *console* lockups about half the time, and the lockup affects *all* players on that map. No game should ever lockup the console to the point that you can't dashboard or power off, and it *certainly* should never lock up 8 people at a time. That's just insane!

This is not a minor bug. This is a real game-killer, and needs to be addressed pronto.

DeathGodX
01-24-2009, 09:48 PM
these problems are getting on my nerves i have random people losing their ranks, im not getting any more promotions, and the other day i waited 3 hours to get a games and just decided to get off. the 3 times i did get people to get in the room on 4v4 it told me the host left when i was hosting with my friend and the other times no one was even joining. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif are these problems only on xbox or the ps3 and computer too?

(i posted this on the promotions and lost xp too i didnt know wich to do it on)

roguewarrior727
01-25-2009, 04:35 PM
Xbox 360 at least. No idea about the PS3.

stevenlawson01
01-27-2009, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by QuidProKuo:
In order to make things easier for the dev team to keep track of, please post all of your bug reports here.

Thanks!

-QPK tried deep-striking a number of times at delta 'rondane'.The guys get stuck and never deploy from the 'copter.Happenned on numerous of ocassions.Loads of my units Kia'd in cyberspace over since last thursday, and is been the same with my playing partner.What's going on!

PsychoRaptor
01-27-2009, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by stevenlawson01:
tried deep-striking a number of times at delta 'rondane'.The guys get stuck and never deploy from the 'copter.Happenned on numerous of ocassions.Loads of my units Kia'd in cyberspace over since last thursday, and is been the same with my playing partner.What's going on!

yea same thing happened to me a few time then never happened again till just a few days ago

Hoplyte
01-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Today I just played 5 rounds at Ft. Levki on 360 TOW. I got no credit for all 5 wins when I checked the weekly rankings (it's not the rank I care about, it the helping my team - EFEC). The wins would be nice, or at least get back the gunship and arty I lost. This is not the first time I've had wins go uncounted, but it's certainly the worst instance of it.

QuidProKuo
01-28-2009, 09:01 PM
There's an issue with the leader boards not accurately reporting wins/losses. However, the TOW server is recording them properly so any wins you have will still help out your Faction. This will be fixed when Title Update 2 is released.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
01-31-2009, 11:10 AM
-the lack of territory records carrying over between turns means that the player must win 5 missions in a row in a single turn on the same territory prior to the turn ending to get the Spearhead achievement. Ubisoft, for God’s sake, what’s the point of keeping a territory record if you clear the record every turn?

-getting EMPed 3 times in the course of 30 seconds is not fun. Fix the off-map support ratio by installing a time-delay recharge for all supports, just like the WMD

-after a battle that lasted 2:15 (during which the opponent forcibly evacuated all of his forced upon deployment), I was awarded the Survivor Achievement for having 1 of my units survive for 10 minutes. Why?

-even if they’re not taking fire, damaged units explode for seemingly no reason at all. Why?

-the Barracks record does not count opponents dashboarding out as a victory, but the individual territory battle counter does. Adjust the Barracks record so that enemy dashboarding grants a victory to the record. This will further discourage players from dashboarding.

-on that note, my in-Barracks record is in correct, and I’d like it adjusted. I’ve kept my own records.

roguewarrior727
01-31-2009, 03:04 PM
Another 2-3 units lost to the terrible database/server programming.

Lost a legendary and level 3 unit. Only thing that happened was after a match started, there was a terrible mistake in the initial deployment, so we evacuated. Partner did not have option to evacuate so he withdrew. I withdrew after my units completely evacuated. Match then ended. But I don't know if this happened before or after the match.

I don't know if I have had more units killed to hostile fire or to inept programming by Ubisoft Shanghai. As for having the critical persistent battalion for the game, Ubisoft Shanghai failed miserably.

roguewarrior727
01-31-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by CDR_Alpha_Niner:

-even if they’re not taking fire, damaged units explode for seemingly no reason at all. Why?

The survivor achievement is for 10 missions, not 10 minutes. As for vehicles randomly exploding long after a fight, its just poor play testing by Shanghai, laziness, of just their demonstrated inability to fix items.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
01-31-2009, 07:40 PM
-when an opposing army captures an uplink providing Electronic Warfare, the EW beam does not change color to the army which captured it. It remains the same color was the army which previously owned it. This exists in both Solo Campaign and online.

-enemy infantry who flip-flop between leaving cover and entering cover repeatedly cause enemy infantry firing on them to lose their accuracy. In other words, a glitch player can use this to his advantage and avoid having his infantry killed

-the Command Vehicle should command, it should not be an assault-capable weapon. Many times I’ve fought the computer, who will rush me with numbers, by the way, and will slam his command vehicle into my lines as an assault breaker. Fix the Command Vehicle so it’s health is either decreased or its weapons are adjusted.

-I fought an Armor commander A.I. who attacked me with nothing but Gunships and Transports. I cannot stress this enough; make the A.I. commanders fight with their specialty.

-is it wrong to ask that once a specific unit type of the player’s battalion has been expended that the same unit type cannot be deployed again in the same battle, even if they are just recruits?

-are these bug posts even going to be read?

-blast radius of Kinetic Rod Strike JSF WMD needs to be double-checked. my last strike didn't kill enemy riflemen who were right next to the impact point target uplink

-explain to me how Riflemen without rocket launchers can destroy tanks. Riflemen should not be doing nearly as much damage to tanks as they are now

-why is it that a destroyed Uplink can still give command points to its owner? It's destroyed. it's useless!

-AI troops (other than those under the commander's direct command) in Solo Campaign crossed the USS Reagan midpoint and actually attacked my base. They've never done that before. Oh, yeah, and the enemy rushed me right in the beginning with everything he had. his charge time between his upgrades seemed to be faster than mine, and he seemed to be able to deployed promoted units beyond his maximum capacity of a given unit type.

-ok, this is crap. in Solo Campaign, you defend one territory and win, but in the opposite theaters, you lose. And then, when you alternate, you lose the territory you just defended in the previous theater. This flip-flopping means no one can advance! You end up defending the same territories every other turn! Kinda like how Theater of war currently is!

-infantry squads trapped inside destroyed Transports sometimes continue to fire on enemy units until their Transport vehicle explodes

-I am getting so sick of being unable to order my Command Vehicle drones to a given location of open terrain and having them stay there, and every time they kill a target, they recall back to the Command Vehicle. Make this stop. I want my Drones to be ordered to an open area, and then have them guard it without heading back to the Command Vehicle every time they take down an enemy target.

-I demand a player-perspective behind the Command Vehicle's UAV. Have it selectable by switching to the camera from inside the Sit-Rep

-Ramstein needs to be reworked, especially in terms of deployment zones. The two sides start WAY too close to each other, and end up rushing each other, without regard to tactics. Ramsteins illustrates a classic example of a “strategy” game falling victim to the trend of thoughtless rushing and swarming, where the player with the most numbers and fastest movement wins. That is not a strategy game; that’s a men-rush numbers fest.

-Can we PLEASE have the A.I. not rush the player the moment the battle starts? That is neither tactically sound, nor fair.

-the leaderboards count disconnects by opposing players as losses for both players. this must be adjusted so those who disconnect are rendered a loss, or the game should not be counted at all. My records in Theater of War do not match my leaderboard standings.

farmboy2010
02-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Problem with Deep Strike, when playing on Shenandoah Valley, playing as JSF on the defense.

On two matches, I used Deep Strike on Sierra and both times the deployment vehicle hung in the air after all my riflemen were deployed. I did not get a notification from the game that the deployment was complete and neither the riflemen nor the deployment vehicle were under attack. After several minutes of hanging, I never gained control of those riflemen, and I get notification of them getting downed. I suppose it's some kind of strange timeout counter for problems with deployment?

It would be hard to say if taking Sierra via Deep Strike would have led to a faster resolution of the two sessions, but spending 10 CP on units that were essentially downed without being fully deployed is disheartening.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
02-01-2009, 10:43 PM
-both Riflemen and Engineers have a tendency to get “stuck” on structures, such as Uplinks, walls, and buildings, leaving them stretched out across the field, unable to be specifically-targeted for commands or drone-guarded

-why can’t I order my Command Vehicle drones to protect my Force Recon soldiers? Why? Are they not worth protecting?

-vehicles that run over wrecks of other vehicles jump way too high. They're 70-tonned tanks and troop transports. They should be crushing the wreck beneath them, not catching air like skateboarders.

-Airborne Generals attack me with Tanks, Armor Generals rush me with Gunships. I'm getting damn sick of this. Make the Generals fight with their specialty.

-stop having the colonels rush me with massive numbers. Endwar is falling victim to common strategy game trends.

-In solo Campaign, on several maps, opposition A.I. riflemen "troops" cross the midway points and engage my troops, but my A.I. troops do not cross the midpoint to engage the enemy. This happened with the Europeans on Thessaly.

-Riflemen and Engineers are firing through hills to engage each other. Explain how a bullet can go through a mound of earth and hit a target on the other side.

-in Paris, for some reason, European Engineers evacuating from in cover just next to Foxtrot roped up to their chopper, but the chopper didn’t lift off, and no weapons fired on it damaged it. What happened?

-during an Assault in Paris, when I got rushed and swarmed by the enemy as usual, and by the enemy Command Vehicle, after destroying the European Command Vehicle, its drones were still listed as being active, but somehow underneath the map. Fix this.

-when a unit is down to less than 50% health, even if it is not taking fire, one of its remaining units will explode or suddenly die, causing the unit to be evacuated. One can detect when this is about to happen when the player suddenly cannot issue orders to this unit.

-if an enemy Gunship unit is too close to the Fastback Transports, and the transports are ordered to fire their rocket pods, they will not fire their rocket pods. They will also hold their fire until they are given a movement order, even while nearby friendly units around them are being shot at by said target Gunships

-ARG! Accidentally ordering Engineers to use their SAWs on an Uplink they're capturing will reset their capture progress down to 0, and they will then be unable to recapture the uplink if issued a fire, cease fire, and recapture order in quick succession

-pathfinding needs to be reevaluated. My tanks can't cross an open courtyard in Paris. Why? There's no obstacle in their way.

-in Prelude to War on Hardcore, in the second mission (JSF vs. Terrorists at Kennedy), the European adjutant voice spoke “Good job, Colonel.” We have voice cross-over between factions that needs to be adjusted.

-anyone else notice there are 2 “official” bug posting threads?

NEBAscension
02-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Infantry units are CONSTANTLY getting stuck inside the chopper when being evac'd after being downed or if i order them to evacuate dont get into the chopper and become uncontrollable.
The game then refuses to end, often i end up with NO reserves and one unit stuck in the battlefield unable to be removed without being WMD'd.
This KILLS my unit EVERY time and im sick and tired of spending so much time ranking up my units for them to either DISSAPEAR from my baracks or get STUCK in a chopper waiting to be WMD'd.

Couple this with units being KIA'd by off-map supports by the JSF who almost REFUSE to play on maps where they dont have SOME kind of off-map advantage and its giving me an almost never-ending supply of recruits who in turn get killed by superior firepower against anything appart from their "Efficient Vs."

Other technical issues i've had include me losing controll of a unit for no apparent reason which then takes up a space in deployment list and doesnt do anything appart from attack the nearest unit.

Tolarius2007
02-05-2009, 10:55 AM
during both single and multiplayer the right trigger and right bumper buttons stop working. this is not a controler problem because i switched controlers and got the same results. i cant give voice commands for a while which i can deal with but i also cant communicate with my teammates at crucial moments.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
02-06-2009, 05:47 PM
-I've been sitting on this for awhile. The Hum-vee's missile launcher is non-existent. As in, the model for a missile launcher for the Hum-vee today looks nothing like the model displayed in the game. The only Hum-vee currently capable of firing "missiles" would be the M1121 Up-Armored HMMWV TOW Launcher. Therefore, the Hum-vee should look more like how it does today in terms of its weapons.

-I've heard reports that evacuation choppers have protective guns shown on the models, and they used to fire in the demo. Now, they no longer fire. Ubisoft, damnit, give those crews ammo and have them fire on any enemy units attacking evacuating troops, and that's an order!

-I just noticed this: the JSF Force Recon Abrams Tank has its coax 7.62mm and .50 caliber installed, but they do not fire on enemy infantry. Ubisoft, you best damn-well make them fire on enemy troops!

-when reloading their rifles, infantry do not remove spent magazines from their weapons. They simply pat their magazine, reach down, and insert invisible magazines into an already magazine-loaded weapon

-Russian infantry, while disguised as Forgotten Army terrorists, grip their AK rifles too high up the pistol grip, so the finger pulling the trigger is actually curved inside the rifle's side, as if pulling into the firing chamber. We must check to see if other infantry are the same way.

-if one of your units is being targeted by a WMD, prior to the WMD's impact, YOU LOSE CONTROL OF GIVING ORDERS TO THAT UNIT! And, this includes trying to have that unit move out of the way of the blast!

georann
02-08-2009, 03:54 AM
Yesterday I logged on to endwar and my promotions, credits and rank had gone back to that of the previous day. Also we were still on turn 6 again!!

Another problem is that i got the survivor trophy on my 3rd game and i my barracks, my gunships had each played 20 games and got loads of kills (like my single player game). What's up with that??

Thirdly, in my second game, when my ally left, one of my gunships turned in to a * tank with heash shells etc.

Any one got any solutions to this?? I'm really annoyed that all my hard work on friday had gone to waste!!

(This is all online)

CDR_Alpha_Niner
02-08-2009, 04:04 PM
-vehicles in tight spaces, such as on roads surrounded by roadblocks (Grissom) occlude into each other when reversing their direction (that is, they pass through each other without simply rotating on their tracks and turning around)

-individual blades on downed Gunships appear as though they are spinning, that is, one can see the after-effect of a single blade. One should only see the single idle blade.

-according to my replay, enemy gunships moving directly over Transports beyond their highest gun elevation point will cause the Transports to stop firing on them, effectively "tricking" the Transports

-JSF Command Vehicle drones upgraded with rockets fire the rockets out of the same launcher, the right launcher. They don’t alternate, and for as many rockets as they have, their individual firing rate is very slow.

-units which move to evacuate and are targeted continue to fire and be fired upon even if they have gone outside the battle map and have vanished. This happened twice to me and I have a replay to prove it

-air strikes occasionally miss. As in, they fire, their rounds impact and spark off their targets, but the targets remain undamaged, especially infantry taking cover near an Uplink.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
02-17-2009, 07:45 PM
my god, how did you miss this? THE JSF TANK TREADS AND WHEELS DON'T ROLL!

-the Untouchable achievement is broken. I didn't lose any health to my units in my skirmish games, but have not yet received the achievement.

-units which are below sufficient health to survive an Air Strike are listed as being killed before the ordnance impacts

-infantry garrisoned inside a structure designated for a WMD evacuate the building before the strike hits, without being commanded to do so

immortalzhang
02-18-2009, 11:44 AM
for the past 3 days i have been unable to play 4v4 on TOW. I get as far as the start of the game and it drops me. Today it has started doing the same on 2v2. I am getting more and more fed up with this as i really want to play and don't want people thinking i have changed my mind and withdrawn, are others having the same problem? what can i do to fix this

CDR_Alpha_Niner
02-19-2009, 04:12 PM
-in Wilstermarsch-based maps, infantry such as Engineers have a tendency to get stuck near the ground wires of the radar towers just north of Uplink Delta

-units with no chance of surviving a WMD impact, such as Gunships with no shields and/or over water, are listed as killed and physically die before the WMD impacts

-units listed as “killed-in-action” in the After Action Report and subsequently demoted in the Barracks are sometimes not added to the Barracks casualty count tracker

-I've noticed units low on health and risking evacuation tend to disappear from the battlefield in games where connections are poor.

-when the enemy evacuates units, some of the victories are not being tracked in the individual territory tracker, and this leads me to believe they are also not being tracked in the Theater of War battle counter

-why does the JSF Tanks’ Auto-Grenade Launcher not appear on the vehicle when the upgrade is purchased?

-in solo campaign, the time between enemy air strikes’ ordnance impact into player vehicles and the explosions of those vehicles is delayed by too much. It should be instantaneous

-Rank 1 for battalions should not be referred to as “Sergeants.” Sergeants are enlisted personnel, not officers. The most junior of “battalion commanders” are either Captains or Majors. Therefore, the address for each individual rank needs to be corrected. Additionally, the rank chevrons need to be corrected to reflect proper military insignia (Lieutenants should be bars, Brigadiers should be a single star)

-so as to avoid confusion between military ranks, how about having the advisers simply address the officers as "Commander" instead of "General Major" (which doesn't exist?)

-in Solo Campaign, after fighting the Euros, Mitchell complimented on “punching those Ruskies right in the nose.” The audio clips need to be adjusted so that they are appropriate for the correct defeated enemy.

smurfedjubjub
02-24-2009, 02:26 PM
-I've lost units completely at random, usually infantry. I just log on and they're back to recruits with 0 xp.

-Air strikes impact on targets out in the open, and somehow fail to so much as scratch the enemy.

-Games not counting if someone leaves way after the 3 minute mark (I timed the games and 10 minutes in isn't user error)

-Infantry being evacuated get into helicopters which proceed to get stuck in buildings.

-the after-action report being completely wrong. Believe me, I take notice when my units are killed, which also results in revenge and often, neither side loses the units that were killed.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
02-24-2009, 06:43 PM
-infantry units trapped inside destroyed Transports continue to fire on enemy units even while trapped inside those Transports, and can also fire on said enemy units while shooting through unoccupied buildings

-the point of punishing dashboarders is to credit them with a loss the moment they dashboard, regardless of the amount of time they spend in the match. No dashboard stays in a match longer than 3:00, so how is this new patch expected to punish dashboarders if they continue to quit before the 3 minute mark, as they normally do!?

-this bug topic used to be 7 pages long. Does Ubisoft mean to tell me they are burying their heads in the sand and refusing to recognize the problems with Endwar by deleting board members' posts?

QuidProKuo
02-24-2009, 08:03 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...291029537#4291029537 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&f=8911019745&m=8871028537&r=4291029537#4291029537)

List of upcoming fixes.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
02-24-2009, 09:26 PM
-a 4 vs. 4 battle in Washington, D.C. in which the enemy aborted out of was counted as a loss in my barracks tracker, not counted at all in my leaderboard tracker, and worst off, I did not receive my almost 400,000 credits I justly earned in that battle!

hankybjr
02-25-2009, 02:17 PM
I downloaded the game from Steam...and I don't have a cd-key!!!!!

ocean234
02-26-2009, 02:46 AM
I cant play without my lcd resolution 1360 768.
Please help, is there any file i can edit to set res correctly?

CDR_Alpha_Niner
02-26-2009, 06:57 PM
-due to slowdowns in 4 vs. 4 matches, Riflemen exiting structures can get caught in the buildings and literally disappear. They will be on the field, and their selection silhouettes will be visible, but the Riflemen will not, and they will be unable to move or capture Uplinks.

-issuing multiple commands to Engineers, such as accidently ordering them to turn their SAWs on Uplinks they are capturing, then cancelling them, then ordering them to upgrade the Uplinks, can cause single Engineer soldiers to become disjointed from the squad silhouettes and get stuck inside Uplink door frames. These Engineers will then be unable to move, upgrade Uplinks, and even fully evacuate

-the JSF Tank’s Auto Grenade Launcher does nothing. It simply launches a grenade out the side of the tank hull, which flies wildly out to the side, but does not impact into the enemy. What’s the point?

-units which are killed-in-action and immediately replaced get credit for the battles and hostile defeated that their replacement units make, even though their callsigns don’t match

-I bought 60 upgrades for my Theater of War battalion and won 100 1 vs. 1 battles, but I did not receive those achievements

sgtmcnac
02-28-2009, 03:28 PM
has anyone been expirencing freezing issues when you are about to start a game? I think it might be related to upgrading your battalion. yesterday it was working fine. but when i bought force con, it freezes for every single game.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
02-28-2009, 04:05 PM
-I believe units in the Barracks are receiving credit for battles they haven't fought in, or they're not being updated immediately after each battle. only a few battles later.

-units which are evacuated successfully are sometimes identified as having been killed-in-action by the support helicopter announcing that there are no survivors and evacuation has been aborted. However, these units survive the battle. Therefore, we have a glitch audio clip problem.

-enemy units which are fired upon by secondary attacks are sometimes damaged before the ordnance impacts

Anabolbg
03-02-2009, 01:36 PM
http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31654777.jpg

CDR_Alpha_Niner
03-02-2009, 04:46 PM
wow. no kidding?

something similar happened to me, when i joined a match, and the system tried telling me I was Russian.

NoobookBiG
03-03-2009, 06:08 AM
I'm using PS3 60GB Japan version
After update to 1.30 when I played Theater of War when I quit the game PS3 will auto restart with 3 beep. This happend after update to 1.30 patch.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
03-04-2009, 07:23 PM
-one of my units was listed as “killed-in-action” in the AAR, but in the “Units Killed” bracket, I had 0 losses. In my Barracks tracker, I did not have an additional casualty added to the count, but the unit was reset to Recruit rank. Ubisoft, for God’s sake, either the unit is killed or it’s not killed. Make a damn decision!

-additionally, when this unit was killed (a Gunship which went down over buildings), its icon did not flash the skull-and-crossbones symbol to indicate the unit had been killed

kennedy.c
03-06-2009, 10:42 AM
i keep getting units being put back to recuit when im sleeping, i would like them back! a 2 stat riflemen and a 1 star engineer unit. im not dropping out of games either which is what people say its down to, becides how can i back ou of games if im sleeping and my xbox is turned off. will i get my units back UBI and when will this be fixed?

Xbox 360

RichardV
03-11-2009, 11:11 AM
I think that they should fix the game so that an incapacitated unit cannot be perma-killed by an airstrike. I think that the enemy commander should have to pursue the attack, thus leaving the unfortunate victim time to retaliate or to leave the game. After losing 3 veteran command vehicles due to purposeful airstrikes, there should be some limitation.

CDR_Alpha_Niner
03-11-2009, 09:08 PM
-Force Recon Hum-vees can run over walls, but Tanks cannot. Tanks should be able to run over the walls, but Hum-vees should not be able to. Even then, Force Recon should travel all in 1 direction.

-Infantry can walk through some obstacles, like pipes in Pascagoula

-infantry displayed as killed-in-action due to a building collapsing on them from ballistic fire (not a WMD) are not reset in the Barracks. They either lived or died, make a damn decision

-Force Recon units, UAVS, Drones, and Support Helicopters should not count towards Casualties of War or Mass Murderer. Only legitimate units should count.

-when do you intend to fix units being killed when they deploy at the same time the opposition quits?

-during a battle in which I was disconnected, the barracks tracker served me with a loss, my units got credit for fighting a battle, but their kill counts were not updated. if anything, during a disconnect, the units should not be updated and neither should the barracks tracker, for the battle was not completed. an alternative is to update the tracker, the units, and adjust the leaderboard to hand the disconnecting player a loss

-U.S. Army troop uniforms should be digital and consistent with the Ary Combat Uniform, not desert-camouflaged

-“Interceptor” armor is not flexible. It is a hard, brittle ceramic plate. The European Riflemen armor should be renamed

-Engineers can sometimes move through Uplink walls

-why do only some infantry squads take cover behind Uplink walls when the Uplink is being seized, forcing a squad to stand in the open?

-Riflemen defending an Uplink being charged from behind the Uplink are forced out of cover when this Uplink begins to fall to the enemy

-even though the reticle range number is green, infantry still move out of cover to engage the enemy. Why?

-if no experience is awarded due to a disconnect, why do my units get credit for having fought in a battle?

-there’s a slot to display Electronic Warfare in Available Supports during a mission briefing, but why is Electronic Warfare never displayed?

-secondary attacks, such as Transport Rocket Pods or Gunship Joint Common Missiles, sometimes cause their units to freeze up and hold their fire, and the secondary attacks then do not launch anyway

-the JSF Rifle sniper attack and Engineer’s SAW attack should not cause the entire squad to stop firing while the attack is in progress. In fact, the squad should be firing at an increased rate to provide cover for their specialist soldiers

-even when voice-activated on an identified hostile target, the WMD sometimes does not track the hostile and ends up missing. The same can be said for Air Strikes

-pathfinding needs to be reviewed. I had a Tank platoon split itself between 2 and 2 and try to go around a large clearing. It ended up jamming itself and remained immobile until one side corrected itself, all while it was taking fire and its intended target escaped.

-I’m sick of the vehicles assuming box formations! There is no box formation! There are columns, lines, wedges, echelons, and vees. On roads, the vehicles should always form columns, especially if the passes are narrow like in Grissom. Failure to do so, as it exists now, will cause the entire vehicle unit to become jammed and immobile in the terrain

-even when put out of action, the Russian Command Vehicle’s guns continue to fire on nearby enemies, such as Uplink Drones

-I have a replay of my JSF Command Vehicle Drones passing through walls and buildings!

-JSF Force Recon Abrams Tanks’ barrels don’t retract when firing

-how is it I was in a game with 2 hostiles numbered the same?

-the terrain in Grissom is causing squads to become stretched out and stuck on the barricades, especially those near buildings between Foxtrox and Alpha. I lost a game recently because my Riflemen were spread out and kept trying to regroup, but kept leaving the Uplink they were supposed to capture

-infantry need to be reworked so they stop getting stuck on terrain. This is costing me victories!

-in Solo Campaign, when playing as Europe in the North American theater, I was attacked several times by American territories already under siege by the Russians. When I won the defenses, I could not receive the territories because they were already locked in battle against another faction. Who is the bigger threat: the attacker or the target?

-during the recent 22-MAR-09 compensation for server failures, I was awarded 3,000,000 and promised 3 promotions. I only received 1 promotion and I have the Excel document records to prove it. While I eventually promoted by lowest units, I was short-changed promised promotions. I want my other 2 promotions so I can have the full amount of promotions all other players received.

-in light of compensation, I have all upgrades purchased (with the Down To Size achievement not working, by the way), but I have nothing to spend my money on. Open up all camouflage schemes and the ability to spend money on promoting lower-ranking units. That way, players still have a reason to play even though they’ve earned an excessive amount of money

-infantry are continually getting stuck on objects close to buildings which can be garrisoned. This is especially true in USS Reagan. Likewise, attempting to evacuate this unit will jam the evacuation chopper and force that unit to remain on the field, adding to the total unit cap.

-if a unit designated for an Air Strike leaves the battlefield as the air strike is en route, the air strike will miss the target and will be listed as continually recharging, thereby severing control of that support ability for the player

-a note: for the Europeans, a target designator is designed to improve accuracy; it does not have any kind of effect on a unit’s health (so the Europeans’ target designator should improve accuracy, not raise HP)

-not only do infantry have a tendency to get stuck on terrain and buildings, they also have a tendency to get stuck on wrecks created by destroyed vehicles, especially if these wrecks are located near adverse terrain, such as the ramps in USS Reagan

-if the player calls for evac for infantry units located in buildings, those infantry units will leave the field, but their slot will be listed as constantly evacuating. The same also occasionally applies for infantry units knocked out near Uplinks. They will leave the field, but their slot will be listed as constantly evacuating, using up critical deployment space.

-a minefield is totally destroyed by 1 artillery shell? My ***. This makes landmines less threatening. Increase their durability.

-if Command Vehicle drones are guarding friendly infantry, these infantry will not be able to enter a building, and even when the drones are moved away, the infantry will be stuck at the door to the structure and be unable to move, even to relocate to a different location. They will also be unable to upgrade Uplinks

daigohdoh
04-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Me and woodz from SGB were playing 1v1 conquest on Springfield.

He sends in 3 Gunships and I reply with 3 Tranports but his Gunships just sat there and never retreated. So they got killed.

He sends in 1 tank and I send in 1 Gunships, He ordered the Tank to retreat and they just sat there.

This is similar to the Deep Strike bug, they would just sit there.

Similarly on Springfield, I asked a Riflement to Upgrade Whiskey (I'm JSF) and he just sat there.

Today is April 4th, 10:33pm EST

CDR_Alpha_Niner
04-05-2009, 09:16 AM
is it possible that his voice commands or other commands were not being recognized by the system?

if thats the case, then something is seriously wrong.

r0kk0
04-05-2009, 02:54 PM
-.-
u guys are lucky
at least you can play
just installed the game and fighting my way through forums since
i get the voicetest test done,thats about it.
campaign,skirmish..whatever
always the same.
after the loading screen i see the battlefield for about 3seconds,than the game freezes...

ideas..anyone?
thx

(pc on high specs that is)

CDR_Alpha_Niner
04-05-2009, 05:38 PM
bad disc? i had that happen to me with a computer game

xbox 360 about to red ring? system overheated?

are you playing the game from the disc or the hard drive? try the hard drive.

hmm...what else...

r0kk0
04-06-2009, 11:24 AM
playing from hd
and tmperatur is fine
i just dun get it :\

nmowatt
04-06-2009, 12:44 PM
cool so do u thnk tht ps3 is th bst?

nmowatt
04-06-2009, 12:45 PM
nice now ddwl!!!!!!

CDR_Alpha_Niner
04-14-2009, 01:28 PM
-in Engineers get stuck in an Uplink, they will not be able to change this Uplink’s support. In fact, this Uplink will not be able to be changed period. Additionally, these Engineers will not be able to board Transports, as they will cause the Transports to get stuck. Neither of the units will be able to evacuate either, despite the radio stating that evacuation choppers are inbound. Force Recon units also got stuck on top of them, immobilizing both units.

-if JSF Tanks use BLOS, and only 1 or 2 of them are able to fire them, coupled with the target moving out of range, then the system will think the entire unit has not fired and will allow them to fire again, dealing 2 BLOS attacks for the price of one. Same goes for JSF Artillery Grid Smashers, which sometimes do not fire when the battery is being ordered to force-fire on the ground

-the European Command Vehicle defense laser continues firing on enemy targets in close proximity even after the vehicle has been destroyed

-the single player campaign seems to lag out for the Europeans. Weapon damage is not applied immediately upon impact, units are downed before the ordnance impacts, the defeat timers start counting down before the last hostile has been eliminated, and air strikes do not immediately kill their targets upon impact. Targets left alive for those few seconds continue to fire on and do damage to player-controlled units they are attacking. This can also be clearly seen in raids, particularly on Fort Campbell. 3 Air Strikes missed Sierra, and 2 of them were ordered via voice command. Additionally, Sierra was not destroyed until Gunships arrived and shot one bullet into the building after it was hit by 2 Level 1 Air Strikes and 2 Level 2 Air Strikes. The solo campaign also lags in the same manner for the Russians in terms of European air strikes

-in single-player, European engineers can deal no damage to JSF Transports while the Transports are deploying their troops!

-the European Gunship unit “Amethyst” identifies itself as “Sidewinder”

-some players have reported a glitch that allows them to drop unlimited WMDs when DEFCON is triggered

-a Level 1 European Air Strike in single-player can destroy 2 out of 4 Russian Tanks in a single Tank unit. Usually, only a Level 2 Air Strike could destroy 2 vehicles. I know it was a Level 1 because at the time, only 1 Uplink was secured.

-the Russian Command Vehicle refers to his “drones” as “guard dogs” and “RU-20s.” First off, the Russian drones are soldiers, so they should be addressed as merely “guards,” “bodyguards,” or “soldiers.” Secondly, they are not PD-6 Rottweilers. Thirdly, what the hell is an RU-20?

-EndWarBoards reports that QuidProQuo tells us no more updates will be made for EndWar, and no more patches will come. It appears our efforts to convince Ubisoft to improve this game have failed.

Karmag55
04-25-2009, 04:35 PM
My main complaints with the game are as follows:

1) My engineers retreat at random from the battlefield, and somehow die even though the evac chopper is not even hit by ANYTHING. So now all my legendary engineers are recruits.

2) Both my hardened tanks, in Six Mile Island map, spontaneously turned into "allied units": they were still there, still called "Clubber" and "Smasher," but did not have the unit number on their icon, and I couldnt select them.

3) When my units evac after being defeated, about 25% of the time, the units icon will be replaced by that of a EFEC artillery piece, even though I'm JSF. The unit name will also dissapear, and be replaced by something like "55_JSF_ACXX" which makes no sense. These units will ALSO die, even when the evac chopper makes it out alive with the units inside.

Overall, I have, within the space of two days, lost almost half of my force due to glitches. Only one of these casualties has been due to the enemy killing downed units or evac choppers, the rest are ALL due to the aforementioned glitches. This game has a great basic idea, but the game mechanics need some serious touching up.

Rikkimaru4
06-08-2009, 11:40 AM
What is up with some of the achievements in this game? A friend of mine is unable to get the "Oppenheimer" achievement, and I've been with him on three separate occasions when he was successful. On a personal level, I did not receieve my "Super Soldiers" achievement even though I have 13 legendary units.

Can this be fixed or is it just permanently bugged and I'm just SOL? My gamertag is Ravencrest97.

jeff.billings
06-29-2009, 03:01 PM
When I play in the solo game at a relatively random point in the course of the campaign my screen graphics turn to plaid and finally to black screen. the game is still playing and I usually lose from playing blind.

I am playinmg other games and hve no issue so I don't think it is a problem with the hardware. I have written video libraries myself. mostly for NEC and SEGA in the old days. This looks like a data curruption due to a buffer overrun or an unitialized variable.