PDA

View Full Version : ammo

jebjonson
06-12-2008, 08:16 PM
i'm not sure if this has been talked about. i'm new, so sorry if it has.

i think there should be ammo. like every one gets so many heat seakers, side winders, and bullets. and if you do run out of ammo what would happen? i think each side could get an air field if you run out you'ld have to land and re-arm and you're buddies would have to cover you so you don't get the **** blown out of you.

jebjonson
06-12-2008, 08:16 PM
i'm not sure if this has been talked about. i'm new, so sorry if it has.

i think there should be ammo. like every one gets so many heat seakers, side winders, and bullets. and if you do run out of ammo what would happen? i think each side could get an air field if you run out you'ld have to land and re-arm and you're buddies would have to cover you so you don't get the **** blown out of you.

Shockey
06-12-2008, 10:11 PM
That would be cool. I like the way you think http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jebjonson
06-13-2008, 09:38 AM
or there could be anti air stationed around the air bases. so you can still try to take out the bases or the people on the tarmac but it would be risky.

netflame5
06-14-2008, 10:03 AM
With 80+ missiles, who needs airfields? Grrrr. They really ruined this game... remove the blimp view and the extreme number of missiles, and I will be happy.

guitarplaya350
06-15-2008, 09:03 AM
They had that in Ace Combat 4, and it worked very well. It would be way more realistic if your plane got like 5 different weapons but only like 20 Aim-9s, 5 AGMs, a gun, and like 6 Long range AAMs then you could just fly to a side of the map, land , and refuel.