PDA

View Full Version : Two issues I noticed in multiplayer...

Kat_On_A_Stick
11-21-2011, 08:02 PM
1st: The crusader and the Renegade...
These two knights are way too similar. I was playing today and one of them was my target, well I saw the other one and went after it.. well, he was my pursuer and it got me killed :/

I was in utter shock and disbelief when I was killed, because I really thought I was killed by my target, until I realized, there was a different knight.

2nd: Multiples of people in Simple Deathmatch...
I was playing earlier, and there was about ten of me in the same area, saved my life countless times, but made me feel like a cheater. After about 3 minutes, they were all gone.
In an earlier game, I noticed multiples of a few of my targets and left that game because every-other target I was given had a few twins and I kept killing the wrong one -_-

xCr0wnedNorris
11-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Kat_On_A_Stick:
1st: The crusader and the Renegade...
These two knights are way too similar. I was playing today and one of them was my target, well I saw the other one and went after it.. well, he was my pursuer and it got me killed :/

I was in utter shock and disbelief when I was killed, because I really thought I was killed by my target, until I realized, there was a different knight.
I think you mean the Crusader and the Knight... The renegade doesn't look anything like the Crusader other than they both wear a helmet.

Lyleator
11-21-2011, 08:30 PM
It's be nice if the target images matched the customisation used by the person using that persona. It's mostly for the crusader who can change his look completely, while the rest still look kind of the same.

najzere
11-21-2011, 10:57 PM
When I first started I couldn't spot the Renegade at all. I would look at the picture on my HUD and still not be able to spot him, even with full compass until he went high profile and I got the quick lock prompt. It's funny now though, since he's probably the most distinctive persona after the Jester. The two knights I'm okay with actually, one has a cape and one's much wider.

IIVeterano
11-22-2011, 01:15 AM
Crusader knight and renegade, easy to tell apart

but when people put the renegade with the black colour
it is so hard to find him, he blend in with most of the maps

once i got a target the thespian
but in the match, she was everywhere like she hadn't been pick but she was in the match

BigBalledEagle
11-22-2011, 01:23 AM
I see duplicates of the personas in 100% of the Deathmatch games I play. I have given as well as received Lures in Deathmatch without use of Morph, Blender, Decoy, or Bodyguard.

As long as you get good at using the HUD indicator to get a Line of Sight on your target, you should be fine.

Kat_On_A_Stick
11-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by BigBalledEagle:
I see duplicates of the personas in 100% of the Deathmatch games I play. I have given as well as received Lures in Deathmatch without use of Morph, Blender, Decoy, or Bodyguard.

As long as you get good at using the HUD indicator to get a Line of Sight on your target, you should be fine.
Have you played SIMPLE deathmatch? there's not supposed to be any duplicates and no abilities.

Also, I can easily tell the knights apart now that I'm used to them, just, as someone who had seen little of them both in the same game, it was really hard, my mom and sister still have trouble D:

Tatterz
11-22-2011, 04:54 PM
HDTVs, obviously, are really beneficial but I hope just about everyone on these boards would have one by this point :P

I've had a few troubling instances, but once we get accustomed to the customizations it shouldn't be too hard to pinpoint your target.