PDA

View Full Version : New Haze Fansite

DJ-Crimson
07-12-2007, 12:12 AM
I would like to invite you all to check out the first ever English fansite for the upcoming Haze videogame. We've been operational for around a month now (June 22, 2007) and we wanted to get some input from the members of the official Haze community.

We've got some quality content online as it is and we will be re-vamping the content after the conclusion of E3. After the end of E3, we will also introduce a new media section to our website, allowing you to have easier access to our collection of Haze Artwork, Screenshots, Wallpapers, et cetera.

We are still working to make this an established website and we hope that over the coming months, we can be your unofficial resource for everything related to Haze. We are also looking for staff members on the website, so if you have a passion for Haze and some experience with websites, don't hesitate to let us know.

A few of the sections may be outdated at the moment, but like I said, after E3 the entire site will receieve a re-vamp. We would love to read your comments on what we've got online so far and how we can improve what we currently have online.

We also invite you to our newly created forums, which can be accessed through the Haze Gaming website, and join in on the pre-release discussion.

We look forward to hearing the response from the Haze community about the new fansite.

http://hazegaming.com

DJ-Crimson
07-12-2007, 12:12 AM
I would like to invite you all to check out the first ever English fansite for the upcoming Haze videogame. We've been operational for around a month now (June 22, 2007) and we wanted to get some input from the members of the official Haze community.

We've got some quality content online as it is and we will be re-vamping the content after the conclusion of E3. After the end of E3, we will also introduce a new media section to our website, allowing you to have easier access to our collection of Haze Artwork, Screenshots, Wallpapers, et cetera.

We are still working to make this an established website and we hope that over the coming months, we can be your unofficial resource for everything related to Haze. We are also looking for staff members on the website, so if you have a passion for Haze and some experience with websites, don't hesitate to let us know.

A few of the sections may be outdated at the moment, but like I said, after E3 the entire site will receieve a re-vamp. We would love to read your comments on what we've got online so far and how we can improve what we currently have online.

We also invite you to our newly created forums, which can be accessed through the Haze Gaming website, and join in on the pre-release discussion.

We look forward to hearing the response from the Haze community about the new fansite.

http://hazegaming.com

deded999
07-12-2007, 02:03 AM
I can't see a link in there DJ...

cob_shaw
07-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Me neither.

DJ-Crimson
07-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Sorry about that, the link has been added.

drifting182
07-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Very nice layout, good job on it.

frd_neko
07-12-2007, 02:01 PM
I thoroughly approve. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Neko.

DJ-Crimson
07-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments, hope to see you guys at the community in the future. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jaruff
07-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Like Ryan (Crimson) said, thanks for the comments on the website so far.

This weekend I'll be updating the website to reflect E3 and some other information I've found out (thanks to these forums). Haze looked incredible at E3 and the upcoming months is going to be extremely fun and we'll do our best to make HazeGaming into something the fan community can be proud of.

cob_shaw
07-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Very good. You could make the links a different colour to make it different from the main text.

DJ-Crimson
07-24-2007, 12:12 AM
We will discuss that in a upcoming news announcement.