PDA

View Full Version : I don't see any videomovies - Uru

bepie
11-30-2003, 01:26 PM
Just today I installed Uru: after many troubles and problems I have the following problems: I don't see any movies, startlogo, buttons or opening screen, nor can I save anything. tried various settings in the graphics and sound tabs. I'm sure though that my system is all the game requiers. Is there a simple solution to make the movies - even an intro and Cyanlogo - visible?
Videocard: Nvidia GeForce 4MX 420; RAM: 512 MB, Processor: AMD Athlon XP 1900 (1,6 Ghz)

bepie
11-30-2003, 01:26 PM
Just today I installed Uru: after many troubles and problems I have the following problems: I don't see any movies, startlogo, buttons or opening screen, nor can I save anything. tried various settings in the graphics and sound tabs. I'm sure though that my system is all the game requiers. Is there a simple solution to make the movies - even an intro and Cyanlogo - visible?
Videocard: Nvidia GeForce 4MX 420; RAM: 512 MB, Processor: AMD Athlon XP 1900 (1,6 Ghz)

Guiun_
11-30-2003, 03:26 PM
Have you updated your video drivers? That is very important.

You mention not being able to "save" anything. If you're talking about a save game feature, there isn't one...not one you trigger when you want to, anyway. The game saves your progress, so you don't need to worry about saving it on your own.

maztec
11-30-2003, 04:25 PM
What OS? Version of DirectX? and have you tried both HAL and REF modes?