PDA

View Full Version : CANNOT GET INTO A SINGLE GAME THIS WEEKEND

DFBHD2007
11-20-2011, 07:25 AM
Hi all,

I'm level 14 on MP on xbox 360 and I have been getting into games absolutely fine until friday night. And since then I have not been able to get into a SINGLE game. It's really started to annoy me now as I'm trying to 1000G the game. I have a completely OPEN NAT type and I have been able to play online with ease for every other game I play.

Are any of you guys having the same issue? I'm from the UK by the way. I never normally post on forums but this doesn't seem right! Hopefully I'm not the only one.

Cheers guys

ACRUINATION
11-20-2011, 08:23 AM
same problem only it takes ten mins and its not the game i want to play ACB 2.0

DFBHD2007
11-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Stop spamming the threads mate. Saying the same old crap on each thread about you want it to be like AC:B. Go play Brotherhood then! Simple! It's a great game really enjoying it.

c3tra
11-23-2011, 10:34 AM
i have not been able to get in since i bought the stupid thing......

tried everything....and i mean everything....
the issue is defintely at their end as i get into game then get kicked instantly or it will let me play for 2 mins and then kick.
still stuck as level 2 since release day....

uk
ps3
nat type 2 (open)
8-20m line
bt internet

deadly_thought
11-23-2011, 11:55 AM
its been bad for the last week or so theres no reason to be believe its you when the same thing happened on brotherhood its ubi for sure i cant get a game of anything from the 'custom game' section have to go to 'play now' and hope

deadly_thought
11-23-2011, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by DFBHD2007:
Stop spamming the threads mate. Saying the same old crap on each thread about you want it to be like AC:B. Go play Brotherhood then! Simple! It's a great game really enjoying it. i think he meant it was like brotherhood all over again in anycase you say youre enjoying it? you and who else? i see a community abandoning a game in its first week of launch hate to break it to ya but that 'great game' may not be around much longer enjoy it while it lasts