PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS - Found possible info on AC:PL in AC:R

thefreeman28989
11-25-2011, 12:18 AM
For anyone who hasn't played the multiplayer for AC:R please close this it contains spoilers. I wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone.

I've been playing the multiplayer for AC:R for some time now and I must have overlooked this but there is a reference to Project Legacy in of of the unlockable dossiers which states that, "THIS PROJECT IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO SECURITY CONCERNS". I found this in 'File0.05\Prj_Ongoing'

I'm not sure what this means really other than it could be Ubisoft's way of telling us that it's on hold for an untold amount of time.

I could be totally wrong. I guess I'm just frustrated since there hasn't been any info about the game in months.

TeppicBloodLyn
11-25-2011, 06:00 AM
If you read my post in the "ACR Comes out in less than a Month? Is Project Legacy Coming Back?" thread, knowing the content of the next pack, it really makes sense for the Templars to want to keep the next pack secret if they suspect Erudito is on to them. So from an in-setting perspective, the hold-up makes sense. Especially since Mr. Peake possibly has been kidnapped as well? I didn't follow that part of the plot too closely. In any case, it's sad that this means the game won't be updated for a while still, I loved it.