PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion]"Save replay" and "spectate" should be added in Duell

cloud747
04-15-2006, 09:21 PM
If nival can balance presets perfect or at least trying to do that. and presents more presets for choosing
it will be perfect ,that "save replay" and "spectate" is added.
most of us dont have so much time play maps online. but duel mode is great idea.
it could be a E-game sport, if nival support it.
MAYBE Heores V can be another Warcraft3
and i believe those 2 options r technikly easy for nival.
Blizzard can rewrite a game 3 times or more, thats why , they r Blizzard today.

cloud747
04-15-2006, 09:21 PM
If nival can balance presets perfect or at least trying to do that. and presents more presets for choosing
it will be perfect ,that "save replay" and "spectate" is added.
most of us dont have so much time play maps online. but duel mode is great idea.
it could be a E-game sport, if nival support it.
MAYBE Heores V can be another Warcraft3
and i believe those 2 options r technikly easy for nival.
Blizzard can rewrite a game 3 times or more, thats why , they r Blizzard today.

Polaris2013
04-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Good point. However, while it would be easy, it may be time consuming to implement.

CaptFallout
04-16-2006, 12:27 AM
Heroes of Might and Magic 5 is one of the least strategic games I've ever played. Nearly every fight came down to one or two stacks of creatures with everything else just being fodder.

With so little room to navigate and so few possible tactics, you've got a game that is severely stunted in the strategy department.

Adding spectate or demo would be a waste of effort, since this will die out pretty quickly aside for among the die-hard HOMM fans.

KingImp
04-16-2006, 01:10 AM
Plus, make it available for playing in Single Player or Hotseat mode. Not all of us care about playing online.

cloud747
04-16-2006, 01:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CaptFallout:
Heroes of Might and Magic 5 is one of the least strategic games I've ever played. Nearly every fight came down to one or two stacks of creatures with everything else just being fodder.

With so little room to navigate and so few possible tactics, you've got a game that is severely stunted in the strategy department.

Adding spectate or demo would be a waste of effort, since this will die out pretty quickly aside for among the die-hard HOMM fans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if u find many ppl here , complaining about lacking of strategy, u can make this conclusion ,and even make a poll , ask for rewriting this game.

if u cant find , u should ask urself , why?