PDA

View Full Version : Please Ubisoft make the PC version better!!

rainbow6leader
04-14-2010, 06:16 PM
The feedback from the console version of Conviction so far isn't too good. It's too easy... among many other problems.. I was really looking forward to playing this game.. Hopefully some positive changes can be made to the game for the PC release. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DarthAdrian
04-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by rainbow6leader:
The feedback from the console version of Conviction so far isn't too good. It's too easy... among many other problems.. I was really looking forward to playing this game.. Hopefully some positive changes can be made to the game for the PC release. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I don't know what reviews you have been reading, because the game has bee getting outstanding critical feedback. I am looking forward to it.

rainbow6leader
04-15-2010, 12:01 AM
HEhehe sorry my mistake.. I meant to say player feedback/reviews on the forums.. The critics I know are giving conviction high scores..

GuZZ33
04-15-2010, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by DarthAdrian:
the game has bee getting outstanding critical feedback..
No doubt, but a lot have said the game is too easy.

Sypron
04-15-2010, 03:47 AM
I can assure you that no changes will be made to the content of the game between now and when it is released, in two weeks.

Really, if Ubi was planning to release the PC version in 2-3 months then it would be possible for it to alter the content. 14 days just isn't the amount of time required for changing the game.

tse_tsz_tun
04-15-2010, 02:18 PM
May be they will release a patch...I hope.

Vampire28
04-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by tse_tsz_tun:

I wouldn't bet on it.

tse_tsz_tun
04-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Vampire28:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tse_tsz_tun:

I wouldn't bet on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. B said that in the launch party, he regretted that there was no time for adding carry bodies features and other staffs as well.

P.S.: If you know the truth behind the Splinter Cell Conviction production,
you will know the creation only have about a year and a half time to finish SCC.
He built a proposal quickly to proof that the old build is not using features of Splinter Cell.

The old build (2007-2008), there was no shadow system,
it is like "Hitman stealth".
The market has already has a Hitman series,
I think I need something else than "Hitman gameplay".

He also said that he would love to adding more features for splinter cell on the interview.

The reporter just asked what he felt about the launch party. Mr. B was not asked about his production and ideas in the launch party,
but he just told us what he thinks directly.

In my opinion, I believe that there will be a patch.

Vampire28
04-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by tse_tsz_tun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vampire28:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tse_tsz_tun:

I wouldn't bet on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. B said that in the launch party, he regretted that there was no time for adding carry bodies features and other staffs as well.

P.S.: If you know the truth behind the Splinter Cell Conviction production,
you will know the creation only have about a year and a half time to finish SCC.
He built a proposal quickly to proof that the old build is not using features of Splinter Cell.

The old build (2007-2008), there was no shadow system,
it is like "Hitman stealth".
The market has already has a Hitman series,
I think I need something else than "Hitman gameplay".

He also said that he would love to adding more features for splinter cell on the interview.

The reporter just asked what he felt about the launch party. Mr. B was not asked about his production and ideas in the launch party,
but he just told us what he thinks directly.

In my opinion, I believe that there will be a patch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A patch fixes things, you might get 1 patch on release to fix something, like AC2 (and AC1 for that matter), but after that you won't get any patches. What you probably will get is DLC.

Dread_stunlock
05-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Game is too easy? If you play on PC button make your finger stop touching Q and E button on your keyboard and then tell me what difficulty you are playing on then you can tell me what is too easy and if it's still to easy try doing your personal achievement

Use no bullets in any matches throughout the whole story and Coop mode on realistic difficulty :P

Turkkish
05-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Dread_stunlock:
Game is too easy? If you play on PC button make your finger stop touching Q and E button on your keyboard and then tell me what difficulty you are playing on then you can tell me what is too easy and if it's still to easy try doing your personal achievement

Use no bullets in any matches throughout the whole story and Coop mode on realistic difficulty :P

I personally think they need to nerf execute down to only one guy. Even if it were like that, it would still be uber cheap. Walk into a room with 3 ai, take the straggler as a shield, mark, aim, head-shot second guy, execute the third. Too bad they won't ever make it so ;(

I agree that if you stop marking and executing the ai, it makes the game harder. I think it would be nice if UBI released a harder difficulty though. Improve the AI's field of vision, better hearing, increase bullet damage to the player, and give them a random chance to have extra reinforcements (ontop of the ones that come already) called in if you are discovered.

Doing this would make the game perfect. It's probably never going to happen, but I can dream can't I? lol