PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!!AM I missing somthin here?

Randomhotguy
11-24-2007, 05:54 PM
So I bought Mass Effect today and believe me I went through litterly hell and back to buy it. I went to K-mart to buy it!!!!GASP!!!You dont realize how many non-english speaking people go there with there 17 kids all under the age of 4 getting in my way with their apple-juice stains all over their shirts.Not to mention the women that shop there weigh no less 400 pounds so they have an attitude and there all sweaty and stuff...ewwwwwww....anyway I bought M.E. assuming it would rid me of the horrible taste from K-Fart but boy am I wrong!!!Im more disapointed than a keebler elf getting demoted to fudge-packer.The frame-rate is so bad its like getting whiplash when in the car with your grandma....The AI is sooo dumb!!I just walk up to them while they are starring at their shoes!!![this is in combat]Does this game get any better?What does it have to offer?The only good thing is I made my main character look like me so atleast I have somthin good to look at through this piece of trash called Mass Effect.

Randomhotguy
11-24-2007, 05:54 PM
So I bought Mass Effect today and believe me I went through litterly hell and back to buy it. I went to K-mart to buy it!!!!GASP!!!You dont realize how many non-english speaking people go there with there 17 kids all under the age of 4 getting in my way with their apple-juice stains all over their shirts.Not to mention the women that shop there weigh no less 400 pounds so they have an attitude and there all sweaty and stuff...ewwwwwww....anyway I bought M.E. assuming it would rid me of the horrible taste from K-Fart but boy am I wrong!!!Im more disapointed than a keebler elf getting demoted to fudge-packer.The frame-rate is so bad its like getting whiplash when in the car with your grandma....The AI is sooo dumb!!I just walk up to them while they are starring at their shoes!!![this is in combat]Does this game get any better?What does it have to offer?The only good thing is I made my main character look like me so atleast I have somthin good to look at through this piece of trash called Mass Effect.

VTAssault
11-24-2007, 06:26 PM
And we needed to know all this why?

halo_99
11-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Hahaha. *claps*

Well done, well done.

ox Se7eN xo
11-25-2007, 04:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Randomhotguy:
Im more disapointed than a keebler elf getting demoted to fudge-packer.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

i dunno, maybe you just got a dodgy XBox? cos i aint got any framerate issues at all

MeloniesHomeboy
11-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Ah yes, this is a common human error while playing Mass Effect, relize, it is an RPG, not a shooter.