PDA

View Full Version : Templar's Creed?

dorido
12-03-2010, 09:49 AM
anyone interested in an expansion of the story behind acb's multiplayer? I mean id really like to see an opposing viewpoint in the battle for humanity's future. on one side u have a bunch of anarchists made up of *****s, thieves, mercenaries, and murderers while on the other side u have individuals trying to put things in order

it'd be very reminiscent of alrair's interaction with al mualim and the other templars. he had doubt throughout the entire game that his cause was better. even right at the end he should have destroyed the apple but didnt

recklesschords
12-03-2010, 02:17 PM
I'd be game. Kind of like in Halo 2, where you got to fight some sequences as an Elite. It'd be interesting to see the opposing point of view, especially when the Assassins are "liberating" humanity while, from a Templar's point of view, that could be seen as simply bringing about mass chaos.

I'd also love to see how an assassination went awry; like a corrupt government official was killed, but now that he's gone the people have turned against each other because, hey, no one's going to stop them, right?

There's always two sides to every story, after all.

dorido
12-03-2010, 07:40 PM
exactly. when was killing as a means to an end ever considered the most righteous act. but wat id like to see the most as an outcome of a templar side story is a possibility of a character crossover to the main series. mainly a well developed antagonist/templar who's epicness would rival darth vader's. i mean sure there are good templar baddies out there but we know that they die historically before their threat really paramounts. vidic's just a funny oldman to me so he doesnt count lol