PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.01 now available

GravitasFailure
10-05-2007, 02:49 AM
The 1.01 patch for Blazing Angels 2 is now available. You can either use the autopatcher to have it update the game or you can download it from ubi.com ( link (http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=2360) ).

This patch fixes all of the important problems we know of. Below is a list of fixed issues.

1. Various text in the game and in the Readme.txt file was edited and fixed. Incorrect descriptions were fixed.
2. Fixed: Graphical corruption in the bombing interface during mission "Grand Theft".
3. Fixed: Graphical corruption when destroying ships with bombs.
4. Fixed: During a multiplayer session, a player could only enter Spectate Mode once.
5. Fixed: Players who joined a session in progress in the Assault mode had a desynchronized timer and objective bar.
6. Fixed: Various issues with the phase switch in the Assault and Kamikaze modes.
7. Fixed: Sometimes, launching a mission would cause the previous cut-scene to be played again, or the game to crash, if the cut-scene was skipped.
8. Fixed: In some resolutions, the bombing interface was displayed improperly.
9. Fixed: In the Coop Campaign mode, the number of respawn tickets was not updated when restarting from the beginning.
10. Fixed: For players using the Xbox 360 controller, the controller would stop working if the player unplugged the network cable.
11. Fixed: The hangar menu sometimes behaved improperly for planes that cannot have tail markings.
12. Fixed: User could not assign actions to a button by clicking the left mouse button to change the button that was previously assigned.
13. Fixed: The control changes were not saved for Keyboard/Mouse.
14. Fixed: Some types of gamepads or joysticks were not detected properly when combined with some types of USB keyboards (especially Saitek gamepads with Logitech USB keyboards).
15. Fixed: The game had no sound if a Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2 was plugged in.
16. Fixed: The landing gear did not work in Simulator mode.
17. [Campaign][Paris] Fixed: The third objective "Protect Marguerite while she drives towards a safe zone" does not end under certain circumstances, so the mission cannot be completed.
18. [Menu][Loading Screen] Fixed: Incorrect command controls key description.
19. [Windows Vista] Fixed: The game will automatically restart after a crash. When this issue occurs, the game will re-start and remain stuck in the Xbox 360 initial loading screen.
20. [Readme] Fixed: The user should be informed that while defining controllers that have a slider/throttle; The slider/throttle should be positioned in the middle position for Idle Stance.
21. [Controls] Fixed: User cannot assign any buttons/commands to a command by clicking the left mouse button to change the key that was previously assigned.
22. [Controls] Fixed: When using some USB keyboards (ex. Logitech Deluxe 250 Keyboard) certain controllers cannot be mapped.
23. [Controls] Fixed: The game has no sound if a Microsoft Side Winder Force Feedback 2 is plugged in.
24. [Controls][Saitek X52] Fixed: The Saitek X52 controller cannot be mapped at all if the user has a Logitech keyboard plugged in through the USB port.
25. [Online] Fixed: If the server quits the session, from LAN, he will be sent in the Join/ Create game menu (online menu), even if the user doesn't have a internet connection.
26. [Multiplayer][Windows Vista] Fixed: Windows Vista Clients are desynchronized when joining a multiplayer server created on a Windows XP platform. If the server is created on a Vista platform, all players will be out of sync.

GravitasFailure
10-05-2007, 02:49 AM
The 1.01 patch for Blazing Angels 2 is now available. You can either use the autopatcher to have it update the game or you can download it from ubi.com ( link (http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=2360) ).

This patch fixes all of the important problems we know of. Below is a list of fixed issues.

1. Various text in the game and in the Readme.txt file was edited and fixed. Incorrect descriptions were fixed.
2. Fixed: Graphical corruption in the bombing interface during mission "Grand Theft".
4. Fixed: During a multiplayer session, a player could only enter Spectate Mode once.
5. Fixed: Players who joined a session in progress in the Assault mode had a desynchronized timer and objective bar.
6. Fixed: Various issues with the phase switch in the Assault and Kamikaze modes.
7. Fixed: Sometimes, launching a mission would cause the previous cut-scene to be played again, or the game to crash, if the cut-scene was skipped.
9. Fixed: In the Coop Campaign mode, the number of respawn tickets was not updated when restarting from the beginning.
10. Fixed: For players using the Xbox 360 controller, the controller would stop working if the player unplugged the network cable.
11. Fixed: The hangar menu sometimes behaved improperly for planes that cannot have tail markings.
12. Fixed: User could not assign actions to a button by clicking the left mouse button to change the button that was previously assigned.
14. Fixed: Some types of gamepads or joysticks were not detected properly when combined with some types of USB keyboards (especially Saitek gamepads with Logitech USB keyboards).
15. Fixed: The game had no sound if a Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2 was plugged in.
17. [Campaign][Paris] Fixed: The third objective "Protect Marguerite while she drives towards a safe zone" does not end under certain circumstances, so the mission cannot be completed.
19. [Windows Vista] Fixed: The game will automatically restart after a crash. When this issue occurs, the game will re-start and remain stuck in the Xbox 360 initial loading screen.
20. [Readme] Fixed: The user should be informed that while defining controllers that have a slider/throttle; The slider/throttle should be positioned in the middle position for Idle Stance.
21. [Controls] Fixed: User cannot assign any buttons/commands to a command by clicking the left mouse button to change the key that was previously assigned.
22. [Controls] Fixed: When using some USB keyboards (ex. Logitech Deluxe 250 Keyboard) certain controllers cannot be mapped.
23. [Controls] Fixed: The game has no sound if a Microsoft Side Winder Force Feedback 2 is plugged in.
24. [Controls][Saitek X52] Fixed: The Saitek X52 controller cannot be mapped at all if the user has a Logitech keyboard plugged in through the USB port.
25. [Online] Fixed: If the server quits the session, from LAN, he will be sent in the Join/ Create game menu (online menu), even if the user doesn't have a internet connection.
26. [Multiplayer][Windows Vista] Fixed: Windows Vista Clients are desynchronized when joining a multiplayer server created on a Windows XP platform. If the server is created on a Vista platform, all players will be out of sync.

nikkodogz
10-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Posted Wed October 03 2007 13:45 Hide Post
I guess i should post this message here, hoping i get some help since ubi customer support is not working out.

foot-note: Graphics http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

And i cant set my games res to 1680x1050 and cant enable shadows either but i can play with the other settings on max with my Sapphire x800GTOagp. 22in monitor.Max resolution i get is 1152x864. I can run more graphical games than this on high aka stalker, enemy territory quake wars,world conflict,company of heroes2, medival2 kingdoms just to name a few. I just have to upgrade(medal of honor airbonre has 3.0 shading so i have a 40 dollar coaster lmao.) to a HD2600XT agp 512mb 2port dvi-i tv/hdtv out. pci-e has to wait for xmas bonus http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Hozny1974
12-21-2007, 10:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GravitasFailure:

26. [Multiplayer][Windows Vista] Fixed: Windows Vista Clients are desynchronized when joining a multiplayer server created on a Windows XP platform. If the server is created on a Vista platform, all players will be out of sync. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

VLM
12-30-2007, 03:49 AM
I installed the patch and now my X52 works but I am not getting fluid control in turns. I will attempt to remap this.

Also more of a major problem - my saitek Pro flight rudder peddels are not mapping to the slots. I get an error reading input or something.

I have a Logitech G15 USB keyboard.

Res1stArr3st
01-24-2008, 10:39 PM
i ordered this game online and i was kicking myself in the head after reading all the problems and even the game controller problems (i ordered a logitech extreme3D pro joystick) i heard many people say they could not get the device to work. these are my specs:

logitech extreme 3d pro stick

HP computer
2.6 duo core
Nvidia 8500GT graphics card(512mb)
3GB ram
400W power supply
directX 9.0c
windows VISTA

blazing angels 2 w/ patch(auto downloads upon launch)

-with vista you must right click on game and "run as admin"(i.e. little shield) this should launch the game
-i was able to set my controls up with ease with my logitech extreme 3d pro. both game and stick were purchased 1/23/08...might have something do to with drivers and things being updated.
-THE GAME STARTED AND PLAYS PERFECTLY!!!! people who observe weird pitching should attempt to CENTER THE MOUSE FIRST. i noticed weird pitching at first..center the plane WITH THE MOUSE and that fixed it...ALSO try hitting PAUSE and then going back into the game. MOUSE IS STICK ACTIVE WITH CONTROLLER ACTIVATED!! if your using a controller keep the mouse away or unplug it.

at first i was pissed at ubisoft for apparently creating a game that seems almost unplayable.....now i'm pretty convinced people have crappy crappy PC's with many MANY problems.
apart from learing how to successfully LAUNCH the game without that error...getting my stick to work and start flying was seemingly effortless...I'M SURE GLAD I TRIED TO INSTALL THIS GAME AGAIN AND WORK OUT THESE MINOR PROBLEMS.

I LOVE THIS GAME....ALTHOUGH A QUICK SAVE(F5) OPTION WOULD BE NICE and for some reason i didn't ever get an option to "create a shortcut" and it never appeared in "start menu" "ubisoft games" so i had to go into "program files" "ubisoft" "blazing angels2" and make a shortcut on the desktop for the "launcher" file which should be alone in the main "BA2" folder.

Res1stArr3st
01-24-2008, 10:44 PM
another though....might having USB2.0 on your computer make a difference as well with your controller....someone might want to see if that might be a problem....i swear this game works well!!! maybe i'm one of the few that has gotten lucky enough to get this thing running awesome on my PC.

aroman
02-01-2008, 11:01 AM
I hope Ubisoft release a patch 1.2, since I still can't get any vibration feedback, in this game, on my Logitech rumblepad 2 (corded version). I know that my pad's rumble feature works so it must be some compatability problem. The pad works brilliantly, in every other way, in this game though - the dual sticks seem ideal for this game.

aroman
02-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Oh by the way I also use a Microsoft wireless desktop 6000 V2, just in case that is interfering with anything.

Joe_326
02-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Bought my game Jan. 21, 2008 and It must have this fix aready in it cause the game plays on my Vista system with none of these problems. Is that right or am I lucky?

aroman
02-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Do you mean that your Logitech Rumble Pad 2 rumble feature works, or are you referring to the other things mentioned above? If it is working on yours, maybe it's something to do with my USB connected desktop. Damn PCs and their multiple hardware configurations.

Joe_326
02-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Rumble Pad works but is very sensitive so I unplugged it and plugged in the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick and got the latest drivers from Logitech and recalibrated the joystick. The 3D Pro works great. The game is great as I just got it working two days ago and am an Ace now, according to the game.

rod-on
07-10-2008, 11:32 PM
What happened to scirmish? Its on the manual screen shot but isn't an option in the gama????

valchrist53
11-01-2009, 10:38 PM
and for steam, what's up???????