PDA

View Full Version : Online Multiplayer Suggestions

FS_SonofSam
03-29-2006, 09:06 AM
1) Allow parties to assemble and search for games. This will make for some good team VS team games and make it very very easy to set up clan matches. I dont know if Bungie has a patent on their "matchmaking playlist", but that would be the perfect example. 2v2, 4v4, 6v6, 8v8 and 4v4, 6v6, 8v8 clan matches! That way we dont have to play customs all the time. Settings would be Elimination, CTF, and other objectve games. Alternate maps, no drone, no respawn timer, no game launch timer, no respawn invulnerability, friendlies only, no enemies on tactical map. This of course would be the "Pro" settings for ranked matches and you could mix and match for unranked gameplay. Its just more fun searching for games and gaming with friends. Plus down time is about 90% right now because you are waiting for people to join the server most of the time you're online! That reminds me so much of XBConnect. XBC is free and I would like to think that I am paying for LIVE for a better experience than LAN System Link Simulation! Respectfully, you get games faster at a lan party!?

2) Random Spawn Points! If the enemy is in your spawn point, your team should spawn in other random locations on the map. There is alot of spawn camping that is going on which is annoying. This causes many people to quit and the game all the more unpleasant.

3) If you are searching for a game and accept an invite, your system freezes!

There are other bugs as well that need to be fixed. For the most part, I love the game, want to keep playing the game and would like to see the matchmaking featrues expand. Nothing is completely satisfying the first time around. Can we make this happen guys? Does this need to be posted to the G.R.A.W. website? If so, I am on my way there now to make sure everyone knows! Thanks.

P.S.

Anyone else with input on this subject, please post them! Lets make G.R.A.W. even more awesome!

ick0xbox
03-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Agreed.

For a whole raft of suggestions for new players check out

www.ick.bz (http://www.ick.bz)

Specifically check out the "advice for new players" section.

xSKYCOWBOYx
03-30-2006, 05:56 PM
dude just play unranked games. the heck with rank. it means nothing. i find a good room on unranked and im in it the whole night and have a great time with about 5 percent down time between games. rank is stupid and a waist of time. i have a life, i dont have time to waste it trying to get a higher rank. i know how good i am and a number dosent mean your good.