PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Official Project Legacy Information

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Can we get an official statement from Ubisoft regarding Project Legacy. I want to know if it is dead or if a revival is planned. If it's dead I can stop logging in and collecting money. Please someone, anyone that knows anything, share your knowledge with the community!

Andres91ak47
11-15-2011, 04:19 PM
ACR wasnt out today?
if it was, and PL isnt updated I dont think it will ever be.

Jase D Dakota
11-15-2011, 10:58 PM
I e-mailed support the other day about this, and their reply was:
Hello,

Unfortunately we have limited details on the future add ons of the game. Please keep an eye on the official Project Legacy Facebook page for more information as it becomes available

Fred
Ubisoft Technical Support"

So not a lot of help from them there.

Andres91ak47
11-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by JaseDakota:
Hello,

Unfortunately we have limited details on the future add ons of the game. Please keep an eye on the official Project Legacy Facebook page for more information as it becomes available

Fred

the latest new on the PL facebook page was posted on 19 july, 18:01.

Nimras186
11-16-2011, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Andres91ak47:
ACR wasnt out today?

You ask yesterday about ACR yes it was out on Console sadly again PC was held back until well if we are lucky end of this month start of the next.

Andres91ak47
11-16-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Nimras186:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andres91ak47:
ACR wasnt out today?

You ask yesterday about ACR yes it was out on Console sadly again PC was held back until well if we are lucky end of this month start of the next. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ohh now I remember I read something in gamespot, I was not surprised.
I dont get why it only says: "Available: November, 2011" on Steam, and not the full date.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-16-2011, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by JaseDakota:
Hello,

Fred

Hey that's more information than I've received. At least they're acknowledging it's existence. I'm subscribed to the PL FB page. Hopefully it gets revived soon. I liked you could play it multiple times of the day. Path To Revelations is just once a day and then all your points are used up for a full 24 hours, takes forever to make any progress. Project Legacy at least still has a Ubisoft Forum section, while Path To Revelations still has nothing. The fact that they haven't got rid of the Project Legacy forum is a good sign I think. (I hope!)