PDA

View Full Version : AC Repititiveness! (POLL)

pop_sot
09-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi folks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I personally feel that what went wrong with AC was its repititiveness in the game (Environments and overall gameplay), many people in other forums and in my town think so this as well.

I wanna ask this Question here?

Vendetta11
09-10-2008, 11:52 AM
I didn't like the repitiveness, but it really didn't take away the fun. I loved the combat so much, I would start fights on purpose just so I can brutally kill off some gaurds.

Hopefully this issue will be addressed for future installments.

ScytheOfGrim
09-10-2008, 11:55 AM
I personally feel that what went wrong with AC was its repititiveness in the game (Environments and overall gameplay), many people in other forums and in my town think so this as well.

lol mileage acquired.
Was that a weird way of saying friends? xD

Hmm... interesting... I didn't really notice the repetitiveness... although that's not to say that it wasn't there.

I think I didn't notice it, or it wasn't annoying me, because I was too busy being bothered by the framerate and the constant screen tearing... >_>

Tela
09-10-2008, 11:55 AM
I'd like to be the first one to say

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

There have been many threads in the past complaining about or simply discussing the "repetitiveness" of the game.

I think it's more a matter of personal taste. Some were annoyed by what they considered repetetive, but other didn't even notice anything repetetive, or at least weren't bothered by it.

But it was something most people complained about, when people complained about Assassin's Creed; enough that I'm sure Ubi will be trying to fix it for the second game. As it is, they've been trying to fix it a bit for this first game with patches and such. >_>

What people consider repetetive did not bother me. -_-

(... that was kind of a ridiculously long post. Sorry. o_o' )

ScytheOfGrim
09-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Tela:
I'd like to be the first one to say

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

There have been many threads in the past complaining about or simply discussing the "repetitiveness" of the game.

I think it's more a matter of personal taste. Some were annoyed by what they considered repetetive, but other didn't even notice anything repetetive, or at least weren't bothered by it.

But it was something most people complained about, when people complained about Assassin's Creed; enough that I'm sure Ubi will be trying to fix it for the second game. As it is, they've been trying to fix it a bit for this first game with patches and such. >_>

What people consider repetetive did not bother me. -_-

(... that was kind of a ridiculously long post. Sorry. o_o' )

Hush Tela!
He made me "lol". http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

ThePheonix1030
09-10-2008, 01:24 PM
The environment was not repetitive. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

caswallawn_2k7
09-10-2008, 02:57 PM
yep the enviroments were cool even if I did mainly just stick to roof tops for the entire game.

cooldude6681
09-10-2008, 06:50 PM
It really annoys me when people bash a game for being repetitive. Seriously, what game doesn't take a style of gameplay and use it again and again and again throughout the entirety of the game? If developers didn't make games repetitive, gamers would find them confusing and frustrating. Suppose Bungie decided to change Halo from an FPS to an RTS halfway through the game? Or if Assassin's Creed suddenly changed from a third-person action game to a tabletop game like D&D?

As for Assassin's Creed being repetitive, the complaint I hear most is about the assassinations. You go to the city, find the Assassin's Bureau, do some side quests, then kill the mark. Rinse and repeat. Is this much different from other games? Let's take a look:
-Halo (or any FPS, pretty much): Level begins. Go from point A to point B, shooting baddies in between. Get new intel. Go from point B to point C, again shooting baddies in between. Get more intel. Go from point C to point D, shooting even more baddies in between. Final battle of the level, and cutscene. Rinse and repeat.
-Age of Empires (and most RTSes): Level begins. New objective!: Collect resources and build your civilization. Collect resources. Build military. Advance to the next age. Advance your civilization. Conquer enemies in the surrounding area. Level ends. Rinse and repeat.
-Racing games: Race begins. Push down on the accelerator button. Avoid other cars. Brake for corners. Race ends. Rinse and repeat.
-Fighting games: Fight begins. Punch Kick Dodge Kick Kick Kick Dodge Punch Punch Kick Punch Jab Dodge specialmovethatrequiresbuttonmashing KO. Fight ends. Rinse and repeat.

ALL games are repetitive.

/rant

TL;DR - I thought the game was very repetitive and enjoyed it very much because of that.

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
Hush Tela!
He made me "lol". http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
The environment was not repetitive. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif lol, funny you should say that because in the Acre Poor District, I found the same destroyed house design in about five different places. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

It wasn't repetitive, but it wasn't exactly unique either. The first time I played it, I felt like I was in the same place, over and over, everywhere I went. Nothing looked any different from the last place. No distinct landmarks, buildings, statues, etc. Just the same thing in a thousand different ways.

Hands down, I loved it regardless of it's slight repetitiveness, but I definitely wouldn't complain if they made the assassinations a little more unique, with more individualistic and creative side missions per assassination.

And I think some more unique city architecture could really be used. Navigation would be a billion times easier.

Kaxen6
09-10-2008, 09:43 PM
As long as I manage to still quietly squeal "Wheeee!" every time I do a leap of faith, no, it's not repetitive to me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

blarson11
09-10-2008, 11:36 PM
it was quite repetitive. fortunately i liked what was going on enough to finish it. (i did play through it again for the conversationalist achievement--which i still didnt gethttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif) i think ubi learned from there mistake.

@Kax: i love the Find Button Sig! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

djfoids
09-10-2008, 11:39 PM
yes there was repetitiveness, but, because the game is so freakin epic, i didnt notice it while playing. i only noticed it when sum1 said "Didnt you not the like repetitiveness?" then i think about it. but other then that ...eh?

Kaxen6
09-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by blarson11:
@Kax: i love the Find Button Sig! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Thanks

AskThePizzaGuy
09-11-2008, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by cooldude6681:
-Age of Empires (and most RTSes): Level begins. New objective!: Collect resources and build your civilization. Collect resources. Build military. Advance to the next age. Advance your civilization. Conquer enemies in the surrounding area. Level ends. Rinse and repeat.
Just think through that statement a bit. It's not repetitive at all, strategy games like AoE and Civ Revolution give you a variety of choices on how you want to expand your empire.

I think the assassinations could have been a lot more unique and cinematic. Instead of stabbing or chasing your target, I think you should have been able to, for example, poison your target's meal or dress up as one of his guards.

Also, that pizza delivery mission in Hitman was epic! I was hoping for something like that in AC, especially since pizza was around at that time. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Archetype_Zero
09-11-2008, 07:10 AM
certain things were repetitive, but they didn't bother me at all. all games need progression, with minimal changes as you go, so that the learning curve isn't too much to handle. yes, some missions objectives were almost exactly the same, but excecuting them becomes different as you get new skills and so does the enemy.

it's like saying all the songs on a cd are the same. it's typically the same style, but the structure or the specific notes are usually very different when it comes to actually trying to play the songs. same thing with the AC missions. same concept, but accomplishing them changes each time

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by AskThePizzaGuy:
I think you should have been able to, for example, poison your target's meal Ugh, why is there always at least one person that wants to poison the targets? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Notice how when Altair comes back from assassinating that fat, rich guy, he talks about how he poisoned the crowd and called it a "coward's tool."

Assassins weren't very fond of poison or killing from long range. They killed up close and in person for a reason. To get the message across. If you kill a person with poison and then slip out quietly, nobody will know who killed him, why he was killed, and nobody will learn from it then. >_>

AskThePizzaGuy
09-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AskThePizzaGuy:
I think you should have been able to, for example, poison your target's meal Ugh, why is there always at least one person that wants to poison the targets? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Notice how when Altair comes back from assassinating that fat, rich guy, he talks about how he poisoned the crowd and called it a "coward's tool."

Assassins weren't very fond of poison or killing from long range. They killed up close and in person for a reason. To get the message across. If you kill a person with poison and then slip out quietly, nobody will know who killed him, why he was killed, and nobody will learn from it then. >_> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by Wikipedia: The sect's own extant accounts tell of Rashid ad-Din Sinan, stealing into Saladin's tent in the heart of his camp, and leaving a poisoned cake
Their cause was not a matter of courage, it was more complex than that. They aimed for the obliteration of the Sharia Law, but I really don't want to get into that in this topic.

ScytheOfGrim
09-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Aha! The good ol' Hashashin-Wiki link...

The information on Wiki about the Assassins isn't wholly correct.
The poisoned cake is a myth.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">The cake is a lie!!!</pre>

drfeelgood8849
09-11-2008, 10:50 AM
There should be a choice of "the repetitiveness didnt irritate me but the people complaining did" no offense to you PoP_SoT just people in general.

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-11-2008, 11:04 AM
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">The cake is a lie!!!</pre> QFTness. >_>
Originally posted by drfeelgood8849:
There should be a choice of "the repetitiveness didnt irritate me but the people complaining did". lolness. XD

AskThePizzaGuy
09-11-2008, 11:19 AM

Be that as it may, I didn't find a source that states they never poisoned their targets. Why wouldn't they? After all, they are assassins. Don't be fooled by the righteous portrayal of assassins in the game, from what I've read about them, they were masters of manipulation, war criminals. Terrorists, if you will. But that's only their bad side, they can also be considered as liberators by some.

Again, lets not get into this.

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Just because they're assassins doesn't mean they liked poison.

They believed it was cowardly, and they felt the same way about ranged weapons.

They killed up close, because they wanted to make a point. >_>

TreFacTor
09-11-2008, 11:30 AM
the only irritating part of AC is not being able to skip the talks with the head assassin, and the professor.

ScytheOfGrim
09-11-2008, 11:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:

Be that as it may, I didn't find a source that states they never poisoned their targets. Why wouldn't they? After all, they are assassins. Don't be fooled by the righteous portrayal of assassins in the game, from what I've read about them, they were masters of manipulation, war criminals. Terrorists, if you will. But that's only their bad side, they can also be considered as liberators by some.

Again, lets not get into this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, there are other sources besides the internet...
Moqqy and noobfun had a few bookmarked links handy...
If only I could be bothered with finding them...

When the Assassins assassinated (like they tended to do...) they did it to make a point.
A basic warning, if you may, in the hopes of stopping other "plotters" or "corrupters" before they had the chance to strike.

Whether they were liberators or terrorists is subjective.
It depends on your point of view.

Do you benefit from their actions?
Then they are "liberators".
Do they cause harm to you?
Then they are "terrorists".

It's like the synonyms "freedom fighter" and "terrorist".

And, oh yes, they are synonyms in this day and age.

AskThePizzaGuy
09-11-2008, 01:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AskThePizzaGuy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:

Again, lets not get into this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, there are other sources besides the internet...
Moqqy and noobfun had a few bookmarked links handy...
If only I could be bothered with finding them...

When the Assassins assassinated (like they tended to do...) they did it to make a point.
A basic warning, if you may, in the hopes of stopping other "plotters" or "corrupters" before they had the chance to strike.

Whether they were liberators or terrorists is subjective.
It depends on your point of view.

Do you benefit from their actions?
Then they are "liberators".
Do they cause harm to you?
Then they are "terrorists".

It's like the synonyms "freedom fighter" and "terrorist".

And, oh yes, they are synonyms in this day and age. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are you talking about the game? Or history?

Because, historically speaking, they weren't plotting against "corruption" or "plotters" for that matter. They were doing it for Ismailism, for their very own "crusade" against Islamic/Christian central governments.

ScytheOfGrim
09-12-2008, 12:42 AM
And those against their "crusade" would be considered "plotters" or "corrupters".

Unless you have a better definition in your mind.

AskThePizzaGuy
09-12-2008, 01:14 AM
And those against their "crusade" would be considered "plotters" or "corrupters".

Nope, merely people who go against their beliefs. The Abbasid caliphate wasn't corrupt at all, in fact, it was one of the best caliphates to govern the Islamic nation.
The father of the assassins, Sabbah, manipulated his opponents by converting his population and messing with their heads to the point that the target felt insecure. That is how he got what he wanted.
Alamut was taken by the assassins with little to no casualties for both sides, all they did was try to convert the majority of the population until the governor/prefect realized that the city was practically taken.

ScytheOfGrim
09-12-2008, 01:41 AM

Nope, merely people who go against their beliefs. The Abbasid caliphate wasn't corrupt at all, in fact, it was one of the best caliphates to govern the Islamic nation.
The father of the assassins, Sabbah, manipulated his opponents by converting his population and messing with their heads to the point that the target felt insecure. That is how he got what he wanted.
Alamut was taken by the assassins with little to no casualties for both sides, all they did was try to convert the majority of the population until the governor/prefect realized that the city was practically taken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you finally understand the term "perspective", you'll realize that you're pointlessly arguing against facts.

AskThePizzaGuy
09-12-2008, 04:02 AM

Alamut was taken by the assassins with little to no casualties for both sides, all they did was try to convert the majority of the population until the governor/prefect realized that the city was practically taken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you finally understand the term "perspective", you'll realize that you're pointlessly arguing against facts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm the one giving the facts, here. This argument was about how the assassins carried out their missions, and it suddenly turned into something completely different, something that is irrelevant. There's a difference between debating about history and arguing about such things you mentioned.

ScytheOfGrim
09-12-2008, 04:21 AM
I'm the one giving the facts, here.
^^^^^^^^
Opinion.
^^^^^^^^
Fact.

This argument was about how the assassins carried out their missions, and it suddenly turned into something completely different, something that is irrelevant.
This whole "argument" has always been irrelevant to the topic, so you coming out and pointing out that a specific part of said "argument" is irrelevant is immensely satisfyingly hypocritical.

There's a difference between debating about history and arguing about such things you mentioned.

Sadly, you still fail to understand the concept of "perspective".
History doesn't change perspective, what it does is give a perspective, but only one perspective.

If you're going to "debate" about history, at least open your eyes to the other side of the coin.

katz_bg
09-12-2008, 07:20 AM
can you please tell me of a game that is not repetitive after the first two hours?
you definitely won't find many if any.

[offtopic]
ScytheOfGrim I don't need to click on that link in your sig to know which show the clip came from http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Padumavati
09-12-2008, 07:40 AM
I think if the game had been longer, the repetitiveness would've gotten boring. As it was, it was kind of discouraging that you had the same type of missions for every guy in the city. I liked how the assassinations for the informer got more difficult each time, but beyond that the missions were pretty much the same. If you don't care about the story while you play, I could see the repetitive missions being a roadblock to finishing (or enjoying) the game.

AskThePizzaGuy
09-12-2008, 02:11 PM
I don't feel like replying to your antiques right now, unless you'll continue an intellectual discussion instead of what seems to be like your hobby, I ain't going to bother posting.

Vendetta11
09-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Padumavati:
I think if the game had been longer, the repetitiveness would've gotten boring. As it was, it was kind of discouraging that you had the same type of missions for every guy in the city. I liked how the assassinations for the informer got more difficult each time, but beyond that the missions were pretty much the same. If you don't care about the story while you play, I could see the repetitive missions being a roadblock to finishing (or enjoying) the game.

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1161382100-astronaut.b.jpg

ThePheonix1030
09-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Was that necessary? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

caswallawn_2k7
09-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Was that necessary? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
http://www.samkidd.com/images/lib/computer_says_no.jpg

Padumavati
09-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Sorry, I didn't realize replies actually relevant to the topic were objectionable. Please, continue the ridiculous argument that preceded my thoughtless post.

ScytheOfGrim
09-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Sorry, I didn't realize replies actually relevant to the topic were objectionable. Please, continue the ridiculous argument that preceded my thoughtless post.

Don't take the randomness of the people here seriously, believe me, we're a bunch of coots.
I really mean that Vendetta's post had absolutely no meaning to it whatsoever... >_>

Padumavati
09-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Don't take the randomness of the people here seriously, believe me, we're a bunch of coots.
I really mean that Vendetta's post had absolutely no meaning to it whatsoever... >_>
Yeah, I probably jumped the gun on that one.
Beer + bitter + old + internet forums = DOOM

Vendetta11
09-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Beer + bitter + old + internet forums = DOOM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't take anything personal. I give everyone crap when the opportunity presents itself.

caswallawn_2k7
09-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Vendetta11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Padumavati:

Don't take anything personal. I give everyone crap when the opportunity presents itself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/01/24/steins_hat.jpg

Vendetta11
09-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vendetta11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Padumavati:

Don't take anything personal. I give everyone crap when the opportunity presents itself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/01/24/steins_hat.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.scalzi.com/whatever/futility0519a.jpg

caswallawn_2k7
09-12-2008, 11:06 PM
http://gowazzu.net/fuskies/idiocy.jpg

Vendetta11
09-12-2008, 11:12 PM
http://www.msprotege.com/members/ForceFed/Overconfidence.gif

caswallawn_2k7
09-12-2008, 11:14 PM
http://www.e-forwards.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/inspire-insanity.jpg

Vendetta11
09-12-2008, 11:17 PM
I find this one fitting for you..... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

http://usera.imagecave.com/Don4AU/image021.jpg

caswallawn_2k7
09-12-2008, 11:18 PM
http://www.soxfirst.com/50226711/spam.jpeg

ThePheonix1030
09-12-2008, 11:19 PM
Spam too much? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

EDIT: Late. <_<

Vendetta11
09-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Spam too much? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

EDIT: Late. <_<

Hey, I am from Minnesota, we love Spam here.

pop_sot
09-14-2008, 08:42 AM
Guyz... Concentrate on the poll and do discussions on-topic.

Thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

moqqy
09-16-2008, 10:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:

Assassins weren't very fond of poison or killing from long range. They killed up close and in person for a reason. To get the message across. If you kill a person with poison and then slip out quietly, nobody will know who killed him, why he was killed, and nobody will learn from it then. >_> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by Wikipedia: The sect's own extant accounts tell of Rashid ad-Din Sinan, stealing into Saladin's tent in the heart of his camp, and leaving a poisoned cake
Their cause was not a matter of courage, it was more complex than that. They aimed for the obliteration of the Sharia Law, but I really don't want to get into that in this topic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, that Wiki quote. Do you actually believe Sinan, the leader of the Syrian assassins, would "slip" into Saladin's tent(which had an army around it..) just to leave a.. poisoned cake? They also said that Sinan could turn invisible et cetera, but..

The assassins also tried to assassinate Saladin twice, failing both times.

In conclusion, the cake story is very clearly a myth.

drfeelgood8849
09-16-2008, 10:55 AM
wow moqqy is back.

moqqy
09-16-2008, 11:11 AM
Innay, bruv?

drfeelgood8849
09-16-2008, 11:44 AM
yea dude

AskThePizzaGuy
09-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:

Their cause was not a matter of courage, it was more complex than that. They aimed for the obliteration of the Sharia Law, but I really don't want to get into that in this topic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, that Wiki quote. Do you actually believe Sinan, the leader of the Syrian assassins, would "slip" into Saladin's tent(which had an army around it..) just to leave a.. poisoned cake? They also said that Sinan could turn invisible et cetera, but..

In conclusion, the cake story is very clearly a myth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
GAWD! Thanks for clearing that out for me MOGGY!!

In all seriousness, your post tastes of fail. You have ignored all my points to point out something that has already been proven wrong by another poster, don't jump in the bandwagon.

moqqy
09-16-2008, 01:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:

In conclusion, the cake story is very clearly a myth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
GAWD! Thanks for clearing that out for me MOGGY!!

In all seriousness, your post tastes of fail. You have ignored all my points to point out something that has already been proven wrong by another poster, don't jump in the bandwagon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, sorry, you had a point?

LaurenIsSoMosh
09-16-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Vendetta11:
I give everyone crap when the opportunity presents itself. http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/10/insovietrussia128523177968437500.jpg