PDA

View Full Version : Guys please help

Bigwon
06-28-2008, 11:23 AM
heya, just something i need help with....first i'll explain: I went to the source the other day and bought a copy for ghost recon (well) advanced war fighter 2. But later that day i open up the packaging to play this wonderful game, but release only after i open the box the disc itself is it's prequel ghost recon advanced war fighter 1!!!!......????

So after the bit of showing the rage/*****ing i go back to the retailer and demand a refund, or another copy of the game.....they tell me they can't do anything with an open box. It's also a pretty unique situation as: how do you get these two completely different games mixed up in packaging!!!?!?!?also they said as the customer i have to go through all the tech. support online (through this site)

So basically i open up the game's box (Big Ghost recon "2" on the front) to find a disc that says Ghost Recon "1" or better yet doesn't have a number at all showing it's the original prequel.....riiighht??

Has anyone here had experience with this type of situation?? even if you've haven't at least how i can have my copy sent in for another?because i now can't even get through ubi soft's tech. support.....

i tried refraining from useless whining so could you help a dude out?

ms-kleaneasy
06-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Its not a situation I have ever known anyone else experience I must be honest.

I'll be sending you a private message shortly (you should see a PM notification tab in the top of the forum page once its been sent) read this and hopefully I can help you get it sorted http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Bigwon
06-28-2008, 02:29 PM
thank you!!

I'll check it out