PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer External View Enabler

Boberrosini
07-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Hi, I ve got question - is there any way to unlock views on Multiplayer session, when Server closed Views?. It must be one option, which unlocks it. The lock command is send by server and the file which is using on something session is in the memory.

Iam happy beacouse now I know how Lock on mission editor code missions. And iam writing apps which will show password and unlock it. So that was easy so maybe do a "cheat" external view will be easy? Anything ideas for views?

214th_Hitman
07-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Yeah theres possibly a way, but I doubt anyone would be willing to tell you how to do such a thing, simply because it would be a cheat. Most servers dont allow it simply because its not possible IRL to look behind you to find the bandit, and this makes it that much easier to find bandits in your area. Thats part of the game.

Boberrosini
07-06-2007, 04:36 PM
I understand, but playing with friend would be funny, specially when he is so nervous http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. And serious, I like to bury all games. I discovered the how to unlock missions (i didnt know that simple it could be unlocked by Press Shift D...), so next step would be a apps which will remove restrictions. But I dont make it alone.

214th_Hitman
07-06-2007, 04:40 PM
You can do this on your own mission building and get away with it, but you try running something like that in a dedicated server that has settings at ace, your looking at an IP ban at the least. The VVS504 servers frown on that and have a wall of shame for cheaters...so Im not going to encourage you to do so unless its your server host and its your mission. If you do that, hats off to you, and I would surely point out a few individuals who will help you design one.

konkussion
07-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Boberrosini:
Hi, I ve got question - is there any way to unlock views on Multiplayer session, when Server closed Views?. It must be one option, which unlocks it. The lock command is send by server and the file which is using on something session is in the memory.

Iam happy beacouse now I know how Lock on mission editor code missions. And iam writing apps which will show password and unlock it. So that was easy so maybe do a "cheat" external view will be easy? Anything ideas for views?

WTF are you talking about? If it's "you and your friend" (riiight) then you'd be hosting it yourself wouldn't you? Then you could just turn them on. Try some **** like this in public and your multiplayer days are over. The server admins are a close knit group- you'd probably get banned from all of them.

I have a little bone for you- the difficulty settings are not passworded. They are settings. If you're skilled enough to be "writing apps" to illegally connect to someone's computer and mess with it- why even ask about it here?

Frickin bonehead kid. Go find yourself a teddy bear.

Boberrosini
07-07-2007, 04:41 AM
I neednt to prove you anything, so at first be well mannered oh even you are bonehead kid villager. Secondly, I never played at HL regularly, cause there are simple boring games, I'm going there if in UBI Lobby there is no any game. Thirdly I knew settings are not passworded, dont know why are you writing about settings password, try read more exactly what i wrote. Fourthly, where from someone would have to know that I have enabled views, think a bit before something you will write. And least "illegally connect to someone's computer and mess with it" - try to think, it may be that the server send settings' data to clients, so clients keeps these data in memory. Then only read memory and change it in real-time. This is not burglary. Roftl.

GGTharos
07-07-2007, 06:15 AM
Have you figured out why no one wants to help you yet?

No one likes cheaters. We don't need your kind here ... if you write useful apps, that's nice. If you cheat online, get lost.

ZoomBoy27
07-07-2007, 09:11 AM
THe easiest answer is for you or your friend to run your own game with externals on.
Nothing else is needed. Anything else is a cheat.

Boberrosini
07-07-2007, 12:50 PM
Now, I know how to enable views, on Ace, Veteran, and Novice skill. After I'll try to enable Custom, but it works and that is important.

ironangelhawk
07-08-2007, 10:50 AM
still a dog *** way to play the game!

Boberrosini
07-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Stipid down-kid.

LawnDart-4Life
07-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Stipid down-kid.

5 posts, all five in this thread... Way to introduce yourself and make yourself known... chea *cough* ter...

I smell flame bait! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Boberrosini
07-09-2007, 10:37 AM
No, also i dont cheat. I know it is frustrating so much (iam playing CSS and see cheaters). I only want give a tool for do it. This whether you will use it is your own decision. It is similary with knives - we can lubricate bread - and also kill by it. But always when you'll use it or not it is your own decission.

214th_Hitman
07-09-2007, 10:57 AM
And your looking to build a program that allows you to cheat and your not going to use it. Right?

Boberrosini
07-09-2007, 01:49 PM
I only give a tool which let you do that. But decission is only yours - you'll use it or not. But Every should have possibility (I repeat: the possibility) the use programme to play with mate, but dont on official servers. But nobody can guarantee that wont be.

AD-Klaus
07-09-2007, 03:17 PM
its not a tool man. "tool" implies some sort of usefull purpose. cheating does not fit the bill. and thats the only thing your "tool" would do.

214th_Hitman
07-09-2007, 03:28 PM
I only give a tool which let you do that. But decission is only yours - you'll use it or not. But Every should have possibility (I repeat: the possibility) the use programme to play with mate, but dont on official servers. But nobody can guarantee that wont be.
Ok so let me rephrase my question. You are going to provide a way for others to "cheat" online with little regards of others wishes. Right?

Boberrosini
07-09-2007, 03:59 PM
yes, but it is no that i havent respect for others, as I understood from yours last
sentence in prevorious post. (I dont speak to good in English, so sorry for mistakes)

214th_Hitman
07-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Ok let me give you a definite answer for the community: no. If you feel like you can enable externals on all servers then I feel obliged to LOPE AIM-54's on my F-15.

LawnDart-4Life
07-09-2007, 07:49 PM

Asking people to have the option to cheat or not to cheat, but provide the cheat to them is like asking a viscious virus not to infect your computer, but program and provide every opportunity for it to do so...

Hitman said it best. The community has spoken...

ironangelhawk
07-10-2007, 10:03 AM
yes, but it is no that i havent respect for others, as I understood from yours last
sentence in prevorious post. (I dont speak to good in English, so sorry for mistakes)

Mate i dun think you're understanding...its ppl like you that have screwed up so many online games, why dun you just not make this program.... because thats what you WOULD do if you had "respect" for others... and if you did make the program at the end of the day no matter how many ppl cheated (even if you didnt cheat) you would still be held responsible.