PDA

View Full Version : The Jade Island Giveaway

DramaMama17
11-02-2011, 06:59 PM
A long time ago, the GMs had a clothing giveaway. I, among many others, have missed the giveaway. It would be a great idea if the mods could do another giveaway for those who missed it. But they won't agree to it easily. Which is why I decided that we, the players, should have a giveaway of our own for Christmas. Fashion designers could give away their own creations(from the pattern book, of course), Models could give away some routines, Gardeners could give away friendship flowers or plants they grew themselves, Chefs can give away their own delicious dishes, Dancers can give away some choreographies, and everyone can give away designs they made at the Fashion Design Table. With everyone giving away something of their own, maybe the mods can do another giveaway following ours. This will show the mods that each of us has the spirit of giving. I give you the Jade Island Giveaway!

DramaMama17
11-05-2011, 02:21 PM
When do you think we should start our Jade Island Giveaway?

DramaMama17
11-06-2011, 03:46 PM
How about instead of starting on Christmas, we have the giveaway on Thanksgiving? Not everyone celebrates Christmas, but everyone does celebrate Thanksgiving. Besides, it would illustrate how thankful we are for what we have and that we can give more than clothes. We can give away our love.

bubblemint9
11-06-2011, 03:51 PM
yes, that makes sence, but I can't get on during thanksgiving.

DramaMama17
11-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by bubblemint9:
yes, that makes sence, but I can't get on during thanksgiving. That's okay, Delilah. Not everyone will be on anyhow. They'll be to busy being with their families. I know I will, but I'll still make time for Imagine Town.

nancydr3w2011
11-06-2011, 06:55 PM
I think that the Jade Island Giveaway is an awesome idea!!

DramaMama17
11-07-2011, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by nancydr3w2011:
I think that the Jade Island Giveaway is an awesome idea!! I don't know who you are on Imagine Town, but I think you have some things you want to giveaway. If you need to give away any design table dresses, ask me. I'll make them for you.

DramaMama17
11-14-2011, 06:25 PM
We're eight days away from Thanksgiving weekend. We need to come up with a plan for this giveaway. What should we do first? How do we start the Jade Island Giveaway? Post you ideas here!

ellak3
11-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by DramaMama17:
How about instead of starting on Christmas, we have the giveaway on Thanksgiving? Not everyone celebrates Christmas, but everyone does celebrate Thanksgiving. Besides, it would illustrate how thankful we are for what we have and that we can give more than clothes. We can give away our love. Hi, not to ruin this, but I don't celebrate thanks giving, as I am from Australia. But GREAT idea!

DramaMama17
11-15-2011, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by ellak3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DramaMama17:
How about instead of starting on Christmas, we have the giveaway on Thanksgiving? Not everyone celebrates Christmas, but everyone does celebrate Thanksgiving. Besides, it would illustrate how thankful we are for what we have and that we can give more than clothes. We can give away our love. Hi, not to ruin this, but I don't celebrate thanks giving, as I am from Australia. But GREAT idea! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It doesn't matter whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not. You can still join in the giveaway. And we need to start getting ready before the weekend starts. PM everyone you know and have them post their ideas on this forum. Let's get started!

skylight22
11-15-2011, 04:20 PM
I don't exactly think it should be for a holiday... you never know whether or not anyone celebrates it... But maybe on a date we know a lot of people can be on. Like Saturday, or Black Friday, or a day with no school for most people. Like, maybe during Thanksgiving weekend, like you said, Mic.

DramaMama17
11-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by skylight22:
I don't exactly think it should be for a holiday... you never know whether or not anyone celebrates it... But maybe on a date we know a lot of people can be on. Like Saturday, or Black Friday, or a day with no school for most people. Like, maybe during Thanksgiving weekend, like you said, Mic. You got a point, Erin. Let's tell everyone to post their ideas. We have to agree on a starting date. Do you think the mods will be surprised? I hope they will be.

leehopkie
11-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Just saying.... THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

nancydr3w2011
11-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by DramaMama17:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nancydr3w2011:
I think that the Jade Island Giveaway is an awesome idea!! I don't know who you are on Imagine Town, but I think you have some things you want to giveaway. If you need to give away any design table dresses, ask me. I'll make them for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm Kris Starbright and I?think I know you.I have a lot of stuff that I don't need anymore...

DramaMama17
11-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by nancydr3w2011:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DramaMama17:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nancydr3w2011:
I think that the Jade Island Giveaway is an awesome idea!! I don't know who you are on Imagine Town, but I think you have some things you want to giveaway. If you need to give away any design table dresses, ask me. I'll make them for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm Kris Starbright and I?think I know you.I have a lot of stuff that I don't need anymore... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's good. You can give them to players who need them. Giveaway starts Wednesday. Tell your friends and tell them to tell their friends.

DramaMama17
11-24-2011, 05:51 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! The giveaway starts today!

beautyqueen9129
12-09-2011, 12:41 PM
AWWWW!!!!!! I missed it!