PDA

View Full Version : Sick of Cheaters

paulsearl
04-19-2005, 03:14 AM
Are y'all so scared of lossing thats why y'all cheat. I had played death match with some guys that was so scared, they had to stand under the score board on ware house so that they would win, and others mine up that one spot on deftech so you don't have any way to get to them. Thats why I only like playing regular death match or we just turn off mines and spy cams. So play right ppl and don't be scared to die.

paulsearl
04-19-2005, 03:14 AM
Are y'all so scared of lossing thats why y'all cheat. I had played death match with some guys that was so scared, they had to stand under the score board on ware house so that they would win, and others mine up that one spot on deftech so you don't have any way to get to them. Thats why I only like playing regular death match or we just turn off mines and spy cams. So play right ppl and don't be scared to die.

paulsearl
04-19-2005, 03:45 AM
Also I would like to know the ways ppl been cheating, so feel free to tell.

XyZspineZyX
04-19-2005, 04:44 AM
PPL keep you dirty secrets to yourselves, this telling of secrets on this UBIsoft forum is against the rules. <span class="ev_code_PINK">sorry.</span>

Ghost_Leader_1
04-19-2005, 05:40 AM
Waaaaa...."You all cheat!" "You're a bunch of cheaters!" "You're all afraid to die so you cheat!"

"Hey BTW, how do you cheat?"

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Secret_Shadow13
04-19-2005, 06:28 AM
I think i should tell every glitch i came up against i dont use em but when ubi knows them they can fix em...

Slayken
04-19-2005, 07:04 AM
Spawn killing is cheating like in warehouse the spies will get in the door where the mercs spawn and have a killing fest http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

paulsearl
04-19-2005, 01:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Fire:
PPL keep you dirty secrets to yourselves, this telling of secrets on this UBIsoft forum is against the rules. <span class="ev_code_PINK">sorry.</span> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I mean tell how ppl was cheating so that I will know if I was playing with ppl that was cheating thats all. I never cheat because I want to win or lose fairly.

MrBisto
04-19-2005, 01:35 PM
It isn't cheating, its just un-sportsmanlike.

paulsearl
04-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Here is another way ppl cheat on here they boot you when they are losing or they are losing very bad.

BeWareOfBrother
04-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but standing under the score board isnt cheating that be Camping. And killing people in there spawn wouldnt be Cheating it be Spawn Killing an easier way to win over the noobs who let you in there spawn in the 1st place and even if this guy did mine his way up in def tech and camp or hide under a sign. Dude get good enough to kill them in it, Shoot the mine jump on him disable mines genious. Sticky him gas him Get good enough to kill him before he gets to