PDA

View Full Version : Theroies/Things that have not been explained(SPS)

Ezio513
12-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Okay I know everyone is yellin about Desmond's son but is it possible that It is the SUN that shines? I did not have subtitles so Im open for correction. Also, they never explain when Ezio returns to the Sanctuary, could it have something to do with the Lost Legacy game for 3DS?

Also, I know that exiting the animus and using eagle vision reveals red footbprints that end at that fountain thing. Is there any other easter egg type things in modern day 2012?

Also I still fully support my idea that Altair is ALIVE using the PoE he may or may not be 16 but I beleive that they are both alive. PLZ COMMENT and again, im open for correction.

Ezio513
12-04-2010, 09:14 PM
also i've heard lots of things about this "shroud" and in the AC:II glyph it says that Jesus had it but the Templars took it. COuld the Desmond find the shroud and bring Lucy back?
And we all saw Desmond show some kind of resistance against the Gods or whoever they are. COuld he possibly defy them? And make his own destiny?

Razrback16
12-04-2010, 09:26 PM
I hope none of it has anything to do with offspring of Desmond -- Ubisoft needs to be really careful with where they go in AC3 with the story. They're going to make it way too twisted and lose some fans. I do hope you're right about the Shroud to bring back Lucy. The game will not be the same without Lucy.

Ezio513
12-04-2010, 09:28 PM
exactly I have been a hardcore fan and unlike my friends I actually look forward to Desmond's story, however I think the series should be focused on him. If it goes to his son, it will be stupid!

Razrback16
12-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Ezio513:
exactly I have been a hardcore fan and unlike my friends I actually look forward to Desmond's story, however I think the series should be focused on him. If it goes to his son, it will be stupid!

Definitely. I've enjoyed his story as well. I have a friend at work who hasn't enjoyed his story much, and just likes the parts of the game where you're in the animus as someone else back in time.

Ezio513
12-04-2010, 09:35 PM
yea, but I hope it's not like LOST when they create too many loop holes and questions and while the ending sums up the main plot and is awesome, there's still ALOT of questions. Hopefully Ubisoft is smarter than that and doesnt get caught up in the fiction

Razrback16
12-04-2010, 09:40 PM
yea, but I hope it's not like LOST when they create too many loop holes and questions and while the ending sums up the main plot and is awesome, there's still ALOT of questions. Hopefully Ubisoft is smarter than that and doesnt get caught up in the fiction

Yeah -- I never watched LOST, but I had some friends at work who, after seeing the finale, came in to work basically saying that it sucked and they were really disappointed. We will need full closure. Not something to keep us guessing.

And I wish they wouldn't limit it to a trilogy like I've heard they're doing -- make as many as you need to make the story full and complete.

Ezio513
12-04-2010, 09:41 PM
yea, in other words DONT HAVE THE TRUTH IN THE NEXT ONE! I think to clear everything up, they need to stick to the present, goin to past brings up more questions, we have the apple now continue and dont use the animus at least for the majority of the game

Jack-Reacher
12-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Here is something to give you hope.

When in the animus as Ezio, if you press pause you are given the animus menu through Desmonds eyes, to keep it realistic in a way.

However if you press pause as Desmond, wouldnt we something similar if we were playing as his descendant?

E-Zekiel
12-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:

When in the animus as Ezio, if you press pause you are given the animus menu through Desmonds eyes, to keep it realistic in a way.

However if you press pause as Desmond, wouldnt we something similar if we were playing as his descendant?

You raise a good point. But that we can pause it at all supports the opposite theory.

(note: I do not think we are actually somebody living through Desmond's memories.)

Ezio513
12-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:

You make a good point, I have also noticed that. Being an Ancestor you have this big menu but as Desmond you have like the basic stuff like resume and quit. I never thought about it that way though.

ykcerob
12-05-2010, 01:35 AM
I'm just throwing this out there, wasn't subject 16 a pregnant chick?

Jack-Reacher
12-05-2010, 02:16 AM
nope, thats sub 15

Krayus Korianis
12-05-2010, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by ykcerob:
Subject 16 was a guy.

LightRey
12-05-2010, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by ykcerob:
That was 15.
also, at the end of the game, right after the 2 guys stop talking during the credits, you can hear Desmond yelling "No!". Kinda discredits the whole "you were in the animus all along as a descendant of Desmond" theory.

Ezio513
12-05-2010, 04:38 PM
I know this most likely and I pray it doesnt but you know how the acheivment decodes to I AM ALIVE and you know that game by ubisoft I AM ALIVE. Well I watched the trailer just to see if there was anything connected to AC, and the main guy was named ADAM. So if Ubisoft was crazy enough, could 16 be adam? and you have to find eve? (the truth) I dunno, I hope it's not but I found a small connection.

ninja_7_7
12-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Subject 16 talks about Desmonds SON.

Ezio513
12-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by ninja_7_7:

See, I beg to differ, I did not have subtitles on but I beleive 16 is talkin about the SUN like minerva did. Everyone is ***ging out about Desmonds son. I think everyone is wrong abd veering off the main story of the sun about to ablitherate the planet! There is no SON OF DESMOND! THAT WOULD BE STUPID!

Avl521
12-05-2010, 05:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninja_7_7:

See, I beg to differ, I did not have subtitles on but I beleive 16 is talkin about the SUN like minerva did. Everyone is ***ging out about Desmonds son. I think everyone is wrong abd veering off the main story of the sun about to ablitherate the planet! There is no SON OF DESMOND! THAT WOULD BE STUPID! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe what subject 16 said was: "The sun... your sun." but it could also be "The son... your son." or a mix of both like... "The sun... Your son." or "The son... Your sun."
LMAO

X10J
12-05-2010, 06:15 PM
According to my subtitles He says "The Sun...Your son..."

ninja_7_7
12-05-2010, 06:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninja_7_7:

See, I beg to differ, I did not have subtitles on but I beleive 16 is talkin about the SUN like minerva did. Everyone is ***ging out about Desmonds son. I think everyone is wrong abd veering off the main story of the sun about to ablitherate the planet! There is no SON OF DESMOND! THAT WOULD BE STUPID! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You cant beg to differ if you didnt have subtitles on. Its SON.

Redfeather1975
12-05-2010, 06:21 PM
It could mean anything for all I know.
It could mean 16 is too weak or drunk to get his thoughts straight.
It could mean the subtitles are wrong.
16 could mean Desmond had a baby boy and it was the sun.

X10J
12-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Ninja's right.

Inspite of his accusing me of "whining" about tridents. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif