PDA

View Full Version : Crew Berthing helping the injured..

leeS72
01-20-2010, 04:00 AM
I have been putting my injured crew in the Crew berthing, hoping this will give them a chance to recover! Is this the best place for them? If not then where should they go? where's the damn medic when you need one! What is the crew berthing for? Is it to carry spare guys in case of injury's?

Wolferz
01-20-2010, 04:32 AM
Are you referring to "Hogans Alley in TMO?

If so, Ducimus created that as a place to put your gun crew while being DC'ed. Otherwise, they become injured when the guns are damaged.

leeS72
01-20-2010, 05:11 AM
yes it is TMO.
So i guess i should empty it, as i have filled it with guys that have very little skills & i usually replace them with the injured.

MWolfe1963
01-20-2010, 06:35 AM
Look for the special ability medic, good man to have, OTT the crew heals up fairly well, unless they're dead.

Most injuries are minor, but if you get some severe, replace them with guys in Hogans alley.
You have plenty room for extra guys and your gun crew, although gets a little crowded when you have 3 aa guns. Still, you have your slots with your damage crew.

Doesn't seem to matter where you place them for them to heal any faster, but a compartment full of wounded men can cause that compartment to funtion poorly, like if you need torps loaded.

You have plenty slots to take extra men with TMO with Hogan's alley, so fill it up. I don't use men in Hogan's alley for my gun crew anyway, I use torp men and watchmen with high gun ratings.

leeS72
01-20-2010, 06:47 AM
Ok, thanks for the advice.