PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Uplay?

PantherophisG
01-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Went to the assassins network to create a clan. "Te requested user was not found". I look at my stats, there are none. Mind you, I have completed both AC2 and ACB and have recently reached lvl 50 online. My stats should be there.

Next I go to facebook. Project Legacy syncs fine with ACB. Access to Uplay is working fine.

I go to ACB, try to connect to Uplay. "Servers are not accessible at this time".

I go to the Uplay website, everything works fine.

Tech support tells me to try all these things again throughout the day, but so far I've had no luck after 2 the last 2 days, nor have I had any luck over the last couple hours. Is anyone else having these issues? Is Uplay not connecting with their ACB servers? Any suggestions or insights?

mmcbj5
01-07-2011, 05:39 AM
i have the same thing up with mine ac brotherhood i have tryed to get help from them but they do nothing i have even gone back to the shop i got it in and they got no info on how to fix it. i am now thing they are screwing us

PantherophisG
01-08-2011, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by mmcbj5:
i have the same thing up with mine ac brotherhood i have tryed to get help from them but they do nothing i have even gone back to the shop i got it in and they got no info on how to fix it. i am now thing they are screwing us

Yeah, after calling and updating my issue every day for almost a week, they still won't tell me anything. I guess I'll never find out how Assassin's Creed 3 ends, because I am not going to purchase any more Ubisoft titles after this. I am thoroughly frustrated with the customer service. I am not going to buy games if I cannot take advantage of the community the developers are putting in place. No point to support a self-destructive company.

samd5001
01-08-2011, 09:24 AM
yeah, ive also hasd this problem. I can no longer go on uplay through brotherhood. i dont mind much because i already have all the rewards and actions but whats screwing me over is i cant go on uplay on facebook anymore even though im already linked with it. This is realy anoying because any Uplay rewards i should get on project legacy dont count.

PantherophisG
01-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by samd5001:
yeah, ive also hasd this problem. I can no longer go on uplay through brotherhood. i dont mind much because i already have all the rewards and actions but whats screwing me over is i cant go on uplay on facebook anymore even though im already linked with it. This is realy anoying because any Uplay rewards i should get on project legacy dont count.

My project legacy isn't updating the new information from my save game now. I needed to do some contracts there to finish others in PL and guess what? No link to Uplay means no updated data.... I am so fed up.

Tech support just gives me the run around. They have ensured I will never find out how this game series ends. I am disappointed in you Ubi. I used to be one of the first of your customers to defend your company in the face of such talk of your customer service. That was before you made me live my own horror story of a technical issue. I hope whoever reads these forum postings relays this to every one of the tech support managers. You are losing customers because, as a division, you do not help the customers who need the support. WHY WON'T MY UPLAY SYNC WITH MY PSNID?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Simple question. No one will answer it. Now you have lost this customer. Goodbye.

Ti4n606
01-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Hey , egguttata , please help if u can , read my post on problems with POP : TFS
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">PLEASE</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Ti4n606
01-10-2011, 01:19 PM
thax http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

veamon
01-14-2011, 07:39 AM
I have had that error message for almost a year now.
And still they say they don't know why. I can only guess they aren't looking into the problem if they still don't know what it is.

PantherophisG
01-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Response (Fred) - 01/14/2011 02:42 PM
Hello Mr Hughes,

Just an update to your issue, your account information has been sent on to our Uplay teams for review. Apparently you are encountering an issue that has previously been reported and is currently being worked on by our dev teams. Unfortunately I do not currently have additional information outside of this. Uplay is still currently within the beta stages and so we take these type of issues seriously and hope to have more information in the future. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience on the matter.

Fred
Lead Support Representative

This was sent three days after I got onto Twitter and complained not to @UbisoftSupport, but a third party who is in contact with several Ubisoft employees. I had to inform him of the issue before I started to hear back from anyone. Then three days of silence, then this message.

I'm still not sure what's going on with it. Still check my e-mail on a daily basis to see if there has been any update since, and so far nothing. Hopefully I'll hear back sometime.