PDA

View Full Version : Why update my drivers?

XyZspineZyX
06-30-2003, 11:56 PM
I'm using a Geforce3 ti200 and Windows 98se, DX 8.1 and 30.82 drivers. I have been lead to believe this is the best combination for my set up. Has anyone got any opinions on this one? Would I have to update to DX9 to get newer drivers to work correctly or is DX9 configured to work with windows XP and GeForce4 cards?
I await your views with interest.

CMarky/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
06-30-2003, 11:56 PM
I'm using a Geforce3 ti200 and Windows 98se, DX 8.1 and 30.82 drivers. I have been lead to believe this is the best combination for my set up. Has anyone got any opinions on this one? Would I have to update to DX9 to get newer drivers to work correctly or is DX9 configured to work with windows XP and GeForce4 cards?
I await your views with interest.

CMarky/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Try here to update your drivers for you gf3 had same card till i got an FX. Had no problems at all with the drivers and got a FPS boost as well

http://www.omegacorner.com/

"Of all my accomplishments I may have achieved during the war, I am proudest of the fact that I never lost a wingman. It was my view that no kill was worth the life of a wingman. . . . Pilots in my unit who lost wingmen on this basis were prohibited from leading a [section]. They were made to fly as wingman, instead."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann "Karaya One"