PDA

View Full Version : Nothing happens when trying to start the game

Viktorior
10-26-2006, 02:57 PM
I click the exe-file and nothing happens, the process closes itself immidiatly. The game won't start at all. How can I fix this?

I've searched for this but the only answer I've found is to update drivers and reinstall with antivirus protection deactivated but it didn't help anything at all.

Viktorior
10-26-2006, 02:57 PM
I click the exe-file and nothing happens, the process closes itself immidiatly. The game won't start at all. How can I fix this?

I've searched for this but the only answer I've found is to update drivers and reinstall with antivirus protection deactivated but it didn't help anything at all.

jzorro
10-26-2006, 04:13 PM
What are your computer specs like video card and CPU and which game are you trying to play? Maybe you do not meet the minimum requirements.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/JeffryZ/DA3copy.jpg

JackRetina
10-27-2006, 12:51 AM
Hi, have a look at the posting "Splinter Cell Chaos Theory vs Windows updates" I think u have the same problem as I did. Try it and c if it works.

Viktorior
10-27-2006, 01:08 AM
Removing the windows update helped, thanks for the support!

Soldier_Side
10-31-2006, 08:12 PM
I too am having this problem. But when I go into uninstall I cant find a update that says KB917422. And yes, I have it checked to show updates. Anyone know whats going on?

vah1972
11-09-2006, 08:23 PM
I just bought the game 2 hours ago, and am having the same problem in single player... it won't start...

I got MP working, albeit really poorly...

I do not have the update listed installed either...

WTF is going on here? I spend 50 dollars for a game I can't play or return?