PDA

View Full Version : Changes to RB6 V2?

bblindstrom
02-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Aside from the occasionally changing ads, I detect additional changes in dialog and, recently, in sound effects.

Plus while on a Terrorist Hunt online today, the NPCs in several levels seemed much more aggressive than they've ever been. It was great!

As a former game producer, this makes no logical sense to me, but is it possible that someone at Ubisoft is still changing up the game at this late date? If so, it's wonderful; but I can't imagine a software executive authorizing the cost of keeping an elderly (but GREAT) game like this fresh.

MuRDerToWn-
02-15-2010, 11:42 PM
ive noticed the exact smae stuff.
It is nice as hell thoug, ive heard new sayings and the terrorists have been feisty lately.

Lenney1981
02-16-2010, 10:21 PM
I remember on GR2 several months after release there were certain maps that it started raining on and several sandbag formations started to appear throughout the map that weren't there before... It had many of us dazed and confused. There was never any announcement either. We were all smoking some really good stuff, or RSE was up to some tricky stuff. Either way, it was awesome.. lol