PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Screwed up

Heretic48
02-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Seriously why were jets and defensive weapons put into blazing angels 2? These features just killed the game. Campagin mode is way to easy and online is just stupid. Everyone just runs away from me online when using a jet. It gets really annoying. The worse part about it is that if you follow u get shot down from behind but if you go after someone else the first guy shoots missles at you. Now your in a 2 on 1 situtaion. Its just a waste of time. Ubisoft better do an overhaul in blazing angels 3 if they want to keep support. Blazing Angels 2 was surely a step back.

cottob44
02-13-2008, 09:09 AM
I agree Mobius... I will not even go into a late model plane match... It takes ZERO skill to shoot someone down with self-guided missles... And everything you said is SO true... Nothing is more aggervating than when you are in a dogfight and get taken out by someone "button mashing" the self guided missles. Most likely not even aiming at you...

The game is good in some aspects and really crappy in others...

I like the early and middle era planes. I just wish that the cannons were as powerfull as the tail guners are. Seems like you take forever shooting someone down with guns and cannons but a tail gunner kills you in a very quick burst...VERY QUICK... I HATE TAIL GUNNERS... CHEAP VICTORY IF YOU ASK ME... Dont get me started on the defensive weapons... The flack gun... Smoke is stupid... Flash... WTF if I know its comming "Like the screen says INCOMMING FLASH" why wouldnt I turn my head or close my eyes.... LOL

I would like to turn off the secondary weapons and defensive weapons but you wouldnt get any kills. If your opponet knows the map it is easy to fly from repair to repair to shield to speed.... ect...

ANYWHO... thanks for the vent...

Oh yeah I lost a controller to the tail gunner the other night.. Viewing and burrial to be held 2-20-08 at 12 noon EST...

OTTO44

jim97
12-23-2008, 11:18 AM
Yeah it would be far better if you didnt have those darn jets they are annoying http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

nathany58
02-19-2009, 09:51 PM
You have no idea how bad they screwed up HAWX. They delayed the HAWX demo for the PS3.

cottob44
02-25-2009, 06:41 PM
nathany58

BIG question tho

would you still buy it?

OTTO44
PS3