PDA

View Full Version : Securom problem SOLVED, next stop BSOD!!

john_chi
10-25-2008, 10:26 PM
Woohoo!! Will the adventures never stop for FC2 PC gamers? Thank you Ubisoft for making my playing experience soo bad that I can't EVEN ****ING PLAY THE GAME LET ALONE START THE DAMN THING!! First there was that securom bug, I could kinda stand that, emailed securom they sent me the .exe file to fix this. I thought I was FINALLY going to play this game, so now what happens?? I get the splash screen and then the ****ing BSOD happens!

Thank you Ubisoft. It's been ****ing fun so far. The LEAST you could do is assure us of a patch of some sort even if it is the ****ing weekend.

And yes, I do meet the requirements-
Intel Core 2 Duo
Nvidia 7950GX2 with the latest 178.24 driver.
2GB RAM
Windows XP SP3

Caveat53
10-26-2008, 03:11 AM
I haven't heard of anybody having BSOD.

Benjamk81
10-26-2008, 04:10 AM
well actually i have posted on here with the exact same problem, bsod after the splash screen....although it does not happen anymore now it just plain does not load up after splash screen.

i meet recommended specs

I hope a patch is as quick to come out as ubi were to dissapear for the weekend

j0n0c33_ubl
10-26-2008, 04:14 AM
They should of delayed the release a week. That would of at least ensured SecuROM works and the huge amount of glitches and bugs

sorrowman
10-26-2008, 04:34 AM
I'm having problems with BSOD's as well. Not when starting the game, but rather in-game when I try go grab syrette's. I'd say there's a 60-70% chance I get a BSOD when I try to grab it. Sometimes it works fine, but most of the time I get a huge BSOD...which su*ks