PDA

View Full Version : The idea of new Magic spell tipe

lord_stormwing
04-10-2005, 11:42 AM
I was just thinking of a new tipe of spells called cast from outer influence spells(I'm not sure if the name is good).This tipe of spells will be cast from outside batlle which can cast great damage or dismoral or anything else on armies or cities but the spell not to be cast by heroes, but by towns which will have to spend a lot of resorses and time of course.
So, what do you think?

lord_stormwing
04-10-2005, 11:42 AM
I was just thinking of a new tipe of spells called cast from outer influence spells(I'm not sure if the name is good).This tipe of spells will be cast from outside batlle which can cast great damage or dismoral or anything else on armies or cities but the spell not to be cast by heroes, but by towns which will have to spend a lot of resorses and time of course.
So, what do you think?

The_Vortex
04-10-2005, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lord_stormwing:
So, what do you think? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure what you were implying at. Do you think something like in Etherlords, where you could create spells at your castle, a.k.a. Global Spells?