PDA

View Full Version : 2-point swing in what map?

roromx
10-15-2008, 12:12 PM
I have tried this for hours and I dont get the achievement, I have done it in "ghost town"...

I also need the clever retort and the same!

Someone can please clarify in what maps I can get this achievements?

Thanks

roromx
10-15-2008, 12:12 PM
I have tried this for hours and I dont get the achievement, I have done it in "ghost town"...

I also need the clever retort and the same!

Someone can please clarify in what maps I can get this achievements?

Thanks

IMI E D I C
10-21-2008, 09:16 AM
You have to do it on Co-op Collection Maps, it does not matter which one. Also need to hav at least 5 different GT in the room playin

SASIncrement
10-26-2008, 04:26 AM
It's been said before and it's worth mentioning again:
It kinda makes you wonder why MP achievements like these exist in the first place considering the nature of the majority of MP-sessions.

Anyway BS achievements like mentioned on the lower rows are best done with buncha friends.

* 2-Point Swing
* From Downtown
* Color Guard
* Demo Expert
* Ultimate Defender

This is an old thread but here goes, achievements I would like to see instead of the BS ones above.

Ghost Ninja: Get a kill score: 20-0 in a Team Elimination 10 minutes session with at least 5 gamertags on your team.

Old school Run 'n Gun: get at least 30 kills as an Gunner [A] in Team Elimination 10 minute session with at least 5 gamertags on your team.

Master Blaster: Get 50 kills with a Claymore Mine during Team Elimination with at least 5 gamertags on your team.

Rogue Crippler: Injure 2 enemies during Last Man Standing session with at least 5 gamertags on your team.

Nasty MF: Kill the one in your team that got the lowest kill-score during any MP session.

08 Stockholm Island Thunder http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif