PDA

View Full Version : Leaning

zX Sword Xz
08-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Anyone know if FC2 will include the "Leaning" feature in the game?

zX Sword Xz
08-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Anyone know if FC2 will include the "Leaning" feature in the game?

Icecube1137
08-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Nope.

EDIT:

No as in nobody knows, not that there wont be a leaning feature in the game

stevejoe13
08-21-2008, 03:32 PM
If you mean like walk up to a wall, and look around it...probably not. Thats mostly in third person games like splinter cell, gears of war, GTA4, and MGS.

Icecube1137
08-21-2008, 03:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevejoe13:
If you mean like walk up to a wall, and look around it...probably not. Thats mostly in third person games like splinter cell, gears of war, GTA4, and MGS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, hes talking about the cover mechanic used in most last gen shooter games before rainbow six vegas came out (rainbow six 3, ghost recon summit strike, etc.). Walk to a wall, and the character can lean to the left or right, barely sticking the barrel out, while staying in first person the whole time

zX Sword Xz
08-21-2008, 06:17 PM
Yes, Icecube is right. I'm talking about crouching behind a box or even standing next to any object and just tilting(leaning) to the left or right with the barrel of your gun sticking out so you can shoot ememy.

Anyway, I guess I have to wait until it comes out to find out.

Supreme_321
08-21-2008, 06:50 PM
1. Perspective

Mercinary perspective: Ok in a ten secound period you lean out, look around, an fall down then die

Sniper perspective: Ok in a ten secound period he looks for enemys, find one and aims, and then fires getting a head shot then celibrating with something to drink.

adarwinter
08-22-2008, 12:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Supreme_321:
1. Perspective

Mercinary perspective: Ok in a ten secound period you lean out, look around, an fall down then die

Sniper perspective: Ok in a ten secound period he looks for enemys, find one and aims, and then fires getting a head shot then celibrating with something to drink. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he he. dont know where da heck that statement came from but funny.

anyway - in FC2 there will be no PRONE and probably no leaning either. it's a shame but i had seen over 60 minutes of gameplay total and no leaning was seen yet, so i think there will be none. what a pitty. COD has lean, Crysis has lean, MOH has lean. what's the problem with giving us a lean option?... :\