PDA

View Full Version : Taking all challagers! is any1 good?

Jfish360
08-28-2005, 04:17 PM
I post this as a challage to any1 with skill. Which is no1 as i see. With all ur nooby questions that appear on this forums it makes me hate this game. **** bet the moderators suck. I challage any1 on museum thats right museum.
Jfish360 That Other One VS U noobs
Any day this week send me a message. it be fun to take on some1 decent.
dont even no why i posted u noobs probably
1. dont no musuem
2. dont have a partner
3. dont got xbox live
Proven me wrong will make me happy.
I will switch the map up and switch host to get rid of excuses.
And yes i got that drank i got that drank that purple drank, makin me leaning.
That texas tea.
Frasyer Boy

Jfish360
08-28-2005, 04:17 PM
I post this as a challage to any1 with skill. Which is no1 as i see. With all ur nooby questions that appear on this forums it makes me hate this game. **** bet the moderators suck. I challage any1 on museum thats right museum.
Jfish360 That Other One VS U noobs
Any day this week send me a message. it be fun to take on some1 decent.
dont even no why i posted u noobs probably
1. dont no musuem
2. dont have a partner
3. dont got xbox live
Proven me wrong will make me happy.
I will switch the map up and switch host to get rid of excuses.
And yes i got that drank i got that drank that purple drank, makin me leaning.
That texas tea.
Frasyer Boy

VTAssault
08-28-2005, 04:28 PM
Eat my indifference n00b boy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

and im guessing you dont care about getting banned so im just gonna ask you to leave right off the bat.

ninjitsu
08-28-2005, 04:30 PM
yeah this n00b will get banged by deadly angels soon enough or will i haft to do it myself.

samfisher425
08-28-2005, 04:35 PM
mmm i way better then the deadly angels

Joo_Joo21
08-28-2005, 05:32 PM
your gonna get raped

ClingingMars
08-28-2005, 05:46 PM
Idiot.

-Mars

Starkey_
08-28-2005, 06:00 PM
I'll be your huckleberry. Add X G0Dm0de X

we'll see what's up.

SPROGGY
08-28-2005, 07:10 PM
I noticed that you mentioned "nooby questions". Well congratulations, youve bested all of those "nooby questions" by typing an entirely IGNORANT post. Suppose you do manage to beat someone at Chaos theory. You know what that makes you? It makes you the same thing you were before you beat that person.....A NOBODY. Why dont you go chew on that for a while. That is if you can get down of your high horse without your mothers help.

Tatersalad810
08-28-2005, 09:22 PM
Why museum if that is the only map you are good at then youre not very good. A good person is someone who can beat any level any gametype, unless there are cheap alternate rules

MrPoor
08-28-2005, 09:50 PM
ahaha, good one cow. But seriously jfish, If you honestly think you're good, go to

http://splintercell.xbox.gamebattles.com/

Join the ladder and start sending challenges. Until then, you're just another random noobie...

SPROGGY
08-29-2005, 05:07 PM
Oh come on. No snide remark or ignorant reply? I expected more from someone who thinks so highly of his meaningless and insignificant "skillz". Oh well, another one bites the dust.

Furiousgeorge54
08-29-2005, 05:17 PM
take a class on sentence structure and verbs and type english properly

Jfish360
08-30-2005, 01:08 AM
Oh yes im gonna get banned aint that ashame. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif im a random nooby? i never see any of u kids playing rank. The only person who looks familar is mr poor. Why musuem well its a under played map. Aquirius is gay u can glitch the tank closed. Club house is cool but i just dont work well with my partner on that level. And furious i dont care about my typing as long as u can understand it. tatersalad i dont play unranked games so i dont turn alternate rules off. I dont play ur lil kiddy games called TAG and ****. And i love how pplz try to destroy ur arguments ( WHy musuem) well i said we will switch map up so wuts the big deal if we start at museum. AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE i will SWITCH HOST AND MAP.
Now since u guys are making me stress out over typein. I gots to go pop some hydrocodones.
1.75,3.50,7,14,28 those are the weights in which i sell in http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif hint hint there all grams!

Jfish360
08-30-2005, 11:06 AM
LALALALA waiting for someone to send a friend request so i can play some1. Im on 14 hours a day so dont get shy, im on right now!!!

SPROGGY
08-30-2005, 11:07 AM
Wow.....Your reply was even more pathetic than I thought possible. Ive got three pieces of advice for you. One is dont ever speak to anyone in person the way you speak to people on these forums. Youll get your *** handed to you. Two is go take an english class ASAP. That is unless your comfortable being the manager of a Mcdonalds for the rest of your life. And last but not least. Respect your elders. Ive been on this board a long time, and Im pretty sure you rank among the top ten most childish and undeservedly arrogant posters Ive had the pleasure of insulting. You sound like a punk kid, and you type like a kid who rides the short bus to school. Im also a little upset you didnt have anything to say to me in that ramble you called a reply. This wouldve have been much more satisfying had you made me angry.

SPROGGY
08-30-2005, 11:09 AM
I just noticed you said your on 14 hours a day........ http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Your clearly a child. I wonder if your mommy regrets buying you this game yet.

HardToExist
08-30-2005, 11:15 AM
Get. A. Life.

Terrax213
08-30-2005, 11:22 AM
A classic example of why some loads were meant to be swallowed.

Jfish360
08-30-2005, 11:40 AM
Yep im on 14 hours this week cause MY MOM has just got out of surgrey. I have to take care of her and i took this week off to help her. And yes there are a bunch of pplz talking but not 1 **** person has done ****. You people are so stupid if u want to settle all this JUST get on. i dont understand y u guys talk but dont do ****, are u pussys? OH yes respect the elders well ur just a hag i dont care about this forum, it blows. I asked for a challage and all i get is a bunch of fat ****s typin on this forum. GAMERTAG JFISH360 im on RIght now so actually do something rather then postin.

SPROGGY
08-30-2005, 12:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jfish360:
Yep im on 14 hours this week cause MY MOM has just got out of surgrey. I have to take care of her and i took this week off to help her. And yes there are a bunch of pplz talking but not 1 **** person has done ****. You people are so stupid if u want to settle all this JUST get on. i dont understand y u guys talk but dont do ****, are u pussys? OH yes respect the elders well ur just a hag i dont care about this forum, it blows. I asked for a challage and all i get is a bunch of fat ****s typin on this forum. GAMERTAG JFISH360 im on RIght now so actually do something rather then postin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ill explain This to you in small words so youre sure to understand. Most of us here have jobs which we are required to show up at in order to collect our monthly check. This is necessary because mommy no longer pays our bills for us(unlike yourself). You can hoot and holler and make as many assenine comments as you want. I (we) think youre a joke. your obviously an uneducated, lazy, ******* with nothing better to do than play video games all day. I attribute this to the fact that youre likely a pimply faced, antisocial internet toughguy(in other words, loser) who has few friends and even fewer reasons to live. Im also willing to bet that If you were standing in front of any one of the adults on this forum youd wet yourself before you opened your mouth. No one answers your challenge because nobody takes you seriously. Kids like you are a dime a dozen, i could pop in Halo 2 and find 12 just like you in under 5 minutes(although I bet they could articulate their words better than you). You want to prove something, do it in the real world. Being good at a video game is meaningless, assuming youre even decent. Stop making an *** of yourself and go take care of your mom. You owe her that much since she will likely be paying your bills well into your forties.

Jfish360
08-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Dude this is pathetic i have to convince pplz to play against me. LOL i quit my gamertag is jfish360 i will play for braggin rights. And i no wat u mean about halo2 thats y i bought this game.

SPROGGY
08-30-2005, 03:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jfish360:
Dude this is pathetic i have to convince pplz to play against me. LOL i quit my gamertag is jfish360 i will play for braggin rights. And i no wat u mean about halo2 thats y i bought this game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nobody wants to play against a punk. If you knew what i meant about halo 2, then you wouldnt act like you do. Youre out of your league kid.

SaltyxBadxBoy
08-30-2005, 06:44 PM
hahaa j fish im not going to say anything just add Crazy Hayabusa, dont worry guys im gonna put an end to this kid.

you will fall....

MrPoor
08-30-2005, 07:07 PM
uh...jfish, I hate to be the one to break it to you; but you suck at this game. I joined your museum game on my other account earlier and sigle handedly swept you.

BigRome38
08-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Let me start by saying u shouldn't be out hoolering and hooting cause I bet 50 bucks u blow at Sam and if I took u on 1 on 1 as a Merc I would have u think I'm cheating. If u need proof I have been banned 3 times for being accused of cheating u so noo00b that. Loo0000serr.

Starkey_
08-30-2005, 09:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrPoor:
uh...jfish, I hate to be the one to break it to you; but you suck at this game. I joined your museum game on my other account earlier and sigle handedly swept you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor owned you. I bet he made you very sleeeeeeeepy...Did you bring your pillow and blanky?

pdogsniper
08-30-2005, 09:56 PM
Why do all the A-holes come to this forum?

FN57
08-30-2005, 09:57 PM
I was wondering the same thing as well...

lochang19
08-30-2005, 11:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrPoor:
uh...jfish, I hate to be the one to break it to you; but you suck at this game. I joined your museum game on my other account earlier and sigle handedly swept you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, I guess jfish hasn't had the time to respond since this post, even though he's on 14 hours a day...I wonder why?

Starkey_
08-31-2005, 11:16 AM
Where are the A-holes?

I just wanna make something clear. It's like poor said, unless your on GB proving yourself, then it doesn't matter who you are or how you play. Gamebattles.com is THE place to play. If your any good at all, I mean, seriously good, then you should go. Until then, until you know what we mean, you'll always see us as A-holes because we're better than you.

HardToExist
08-31-2005, 12:19 PM
He doesn't mean youre an A-hole because you can beat us, he means this place is filled with A-holes because all the new people who come here only wanna trash talk and brag about how good they are instead of actually bringing anything benificial to the table, and I happen to completly agree with him and FN...

SaltyxBadxBoy
08-31-2005, 12:31 PM
ok guys i put jfish to the challenge and i definietly have to say he is not great at many maps except for museum, him and his partner beat me on museum and steel squat but when i got my partner in and played the good maps (missile strike, squat, rivermall) we won. im not gonna say he sucks because he doesnt but he definetly doesnt have the right to talk the way he is.

Jfish360
08-31-2005, 03:12 PM
ok im back on i use direct connect so i actually have to get off splinter cell to post. MR Poor u might have played me but if u did i didnt no, so i would play better next time. Me and my partner have played u another time and have won i member.
Ill be on all day all night till friday.
So guys lets be friends and play TAG http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SPROGGY
08-31-2005, 03:50 PM
ok im back on i use direct connect so i actually have to get off splinter cell to post. MR Poor u might have played me but if u did i didnt no, so i would play better next time. Me and my partner have played u another time and have won i member.
Ill be on all day all night till friday.
So guys lets be friends and play TAG http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude your pathetic. Typical punk kid, posts on the forums what a bada$$ he is at a video game then makes excuses when he loses. I hate to break it to you pal, but youre still a nobody, win or lose.

m4_007
08-31-2005, 05:06 PM
OMG Deepego, Must Hurts his butt there .. I Wish they would learn how to type and then mature a bit. (Both should both come toghether tho ..)

Surfing this forum is getting more difficult everydays. They should quit the GamerPad and go back to school... (Or Study, If they even know how)

ClingingMars
08-31-2005, 05:23 PM
This is one of those posts that Rhoulette should wipe from the face of this forum.

kthnxbai

-Mars

Jfish360
09-01-2005, 12:02 AM
PointedCow i heard u and ur other pointed friend stand by out is this true? I got proof i just wanna hear it.

Do they teach Forum self defense, anywhere? Maybe i should buy some program to correct all my grammer and spelling mistakes so i dont harm any1.

Im the only 1 that probably laughs at that.

SPROGGY
09-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Your harmless. I think you should be more worried about people wanting to harm you.

scworld
09-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Stop the pointless flaming. I asked for this thread to be locked. Have a nice day.

DarKA55ASSIN
09-01-2005, 12:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by scworld:
Stop the pointless flaming. I asked for this thread to be locked. Have a nice day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
thank god for that

Jfish360
09-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Hello were did every1 go?

Tatersalad810
09-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Ummm lets see... Oh hey they got tired of you jfish. Listen the only way to get people to respect you is to be polite to them and type right, no more "u all r N00bs and i kan kik you A** ". Even if you are better than them at video games or not you still type like a 7 year old and act like you're king of the world they wont respect you for that. If you want people to challenge you they have their gamertags posted on their sigs so challenge them!! Try this out and maybe people will like you better. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Oh and dont insult the webmasters or anyone high up in the forums they might ban you from the forums and its rude and makes you see horrible. I got on this forum to talk about Chaos Theory not to tell people to stop being rude. But I have been doing that somewhat, i told moco to stop being rude to starkey and i told other people to stop yelling about stupid easter eggs that dont exist, now im tellin you to stop being rude to everyone. Have a nice day. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Tatersalad810
09-12-2005, 01:44 PM
One more thing. I DONT HAVE LIVE!!!!! So you cannot challenge me and really if you are only good on museum then its like i said you are not a decent player. Real players dont bother with glitches and cheating they play ranked and unranked so just say 'I want to challenge so-and-so on this map today. Please reply, hope to see you there.' And if you win or lose say 'Good game guys good game' and then leave

ghandi_peace
09-12-2005, 02:04 PM
hell im 15 and i prolly have a busier life then this loser

ghandi_peace
09-12-2005, 02:11 PM
lol deepego your probably the funniest person ive ever met lol u ripped this ounk loser up sooo bad good job - oh and u wanna play sometime - u seem like the guys i run into playing optimatch that work together, play for FUN ( what it is ment for), dont listen to some of the a-holes on these games aka jfish . basically - cool, if you wanna play cool though i am a little rusty i havent played in a while because ivve had a bit busier of a life then jfish here - with school and the rest of my schedule (sorry about the grammar and other problems with this post and my last one but im tyoing fast because i have to go)

Tatersalad810
09-12-2005, 04:54 PM
well at least you have an excuse for your typing errors and apologizing I am a really bad speller so I may have a few words spelled incorrectly but im 14 and i havent played alot (1 hour) offline during school days and during the weekend cause i have band practice so i get home from school at around 9:30 ish. I only play alot when im at a friends house or when im bored and playing old games (Voodoo Vince, Mercenaries, Halo 1, and Kingdom Under Fire) which are all very good games I must say. I have Bronchitis, Laryngitis, a fever, strep throat, and a sinus infection so I stayed home from school today. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif But jfish you really need to get a life. Spending 14 hours a day on video games is really bad for you health, get in an extra-curricular program at your school like band, choir, football, track, swimming, Spirit Clubs, Masterminds, Math Leages, there are a ton of them. Don't let your world revolve around video games cause you're acting like it does

ghandi_peace
09-12-2005, 07:50 PM
or maybe just some plain old SUNLIGHT wont do you any harm
you probably dont have a job - if you claim to - you live in your moms basement and dont contribute anything to society that is if your an old immature loser. Maybe your just an 8 year old with a big mouth - this kid needs a smack to straighten him out - im sorry im tryin to be mature and peace (hint - my name lol) but i've met kids like this - i can't stand them - these are the kids that finally get to the high school, and mouth off to juniors and seniors and think they can walk all over anyone - well kid you better change your attitude before you hit puberity and respect people a bit more - not just your elders but your peers even though your too young to have any peers in this forum - i will admit your attitude has lightened up a bit, and i respect that. many of the people here are mature and respect every one - dont lose their respect

Buddies

Groups

Permissions[/quote]

ghandi_peace
09-12-2005, 07:52 PM
wait clarify something for me here - you get out of school at 9:30???!!!

Starkey_
09-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Jfish...send the friend request...

Tatersalad810
09-13-2005, 10:49 AM
No!!! I have School at 8:40-4:00 I have band practice from 5:00-7:30 4:00-5:00 i do my homework and hang out, after band I get on the magnet bus and get dropped of at 9:30 so i get home eat some food, take a shower finish up homework (if I have any more)and go straight to bed at around 10:00-10:15

Tatersalad810
09-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Our band has about 70 people in it and we really wanna win state and BOA this year. So we work alot. We had summer band from the end of July to when school starts. Oh and LOL our music that were performing is http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif Chaos Theory Movements 1,2,and 3 but its not the game chaos theory its something completely different.

And my bronchitis hasent gotten any better so im home again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif, just woke up but the half-time shop is so much fun and the band is probably teaching everyone new sets so i have to play catchup. It really pumps you up and when you finish you wanna keep going cause the crowd is cheering for you and you feel really good, and the uniform is so hot i looked like I took a shower.

Jfish360
09-14-2005, 10:34 AM
starkey i cant i cant play for a few more weeks and i tried to send u one when this **** first started. Ghandi peace lol wat a loser

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">u seem like the guys i run into playing optimatch that work together </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
this forum is garbage because ever1 says i got no time or im busy yet they got alot post.
ghandi_peace= Posts: 23 | Registered: Fri September 09 2005
thats 4.6 a day that means u actually do have time and i dont wanna hear it. I get like 30 mins a day that is free from work/job/helping my mom and i use it for studyin and Hw. By the way this is from school so unless thats ur excuse. (dont wanna hear it)

ghandi_peace
09-14-2005, 07:54 PM
so which one of your posts is a lie the last one or the one that you said you play every day for 14 hours - and btw do you know how long it takes to make 4 or 5 posts??? at all??? probably not - 5 min. bud. yea lot of free time. so you tell me who the loser is: Ghandi_peace (ME!!) the one who makes "4.6" posts a day or Jfish 360, the one who plays 14 hours a day? Hmmmm.... I'm not sure. I think I'm going to need some outside help with this one Tatersalad can you help me out with this tuff, tuff question? Or anyone at that.

and dont call me a loser b/c im mature unlike you who lives in his mom's basement and doesnt do anything but sit on his @$$ all day and ocaissionally go up to go to "work" aka vacuum the carpet and mop the kitchen.
Your a loser. the only way you'll change that is if you drastically change your video game hrs. - then you'll at least be a social loser - ppl wont like you, but at least you'll come in contact with more then just a t.v, a computer, and a mop.

Tatersalad810
09-15-2005, 12:18 PM
tough question ghandi, but Jfish if you posted that during school then whhyyy arent you doing your homework so you can play after school and post then. Ghandi your not a loser and Jfish if you have some friends then neither are you but if you play 14hrs a day an the weekend then you shouldnt talk about other people being losers. and as for posting. it takes me about 1 minute to post long postes like this and about 20 seconds for short posts so 4 posts a day isnt that bad. i just post alot to contribute what i can to the community and im sick AGAIN!! this is really irritating but whatever. I dont have a job and i have alot of free time so i go here.

ghandi_peace
09-15-2005, 01:02 PM
lol how strong is your immune system?? hahaha
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Starkey_
09-15-2005, 01:40 PM
I never received a f/r from you. I call bullsh*t. Send it again.

Tatersalad810
09-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Its not my immune system, its my respritory system that has problems. I got this when i was 3 months old and it was REALLY BAD, ER bad so my respritory system is alot narrower than normal and with this its even narrower and its got alot of mucus. I've also gotten a case of pneumonia at thanksgiving when i was three and it was so bad i couldnt see and when i could see i hallucinated like crazy and it was traumatizing for me. This is not a disease that you can get rid of in 2 days like influenza or laryngitis, for me it can last weeks and I hate it. I can vomit 2lbs of something at 6:00 A.M. and be fine when I get on the bus an hour later.

ghandi_peace
09-15-2005, 04:23 PM
ouch man i feel bad for you sorry about that - that must be rough

Tatersalad810
09-15-2005, 04:31 PM
its all right, if i dont get any better theyre gonna X-ray my chest and if it gets worse then i might get pneumonia again. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif But my doctor has found an antibiotic that im not allergic to so i might get better. alot of people have it down here and there is an 11th grader that had it really bad that the pediatrician is gonna have her X-rayed at once and she is in bad shape.

Halofan1978
09-18-2005, 01:25 PM
thats pretty bad...but hey for anyone who wants to play with me my gamertag is Asian Wannabe

SPROGGY
09-18-2005, 07:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ghandi_peace:
lol deepego your probably the funniest person ive ever met lol u ripped this ounk loser up sooo bad good job - oh and u wanna play sometime - u seem like the guys i run into playing optimatch that work together, play for FUN ( what it is ment for), dont listen to some of the a-holes on these games aka jfish . basically - cool, if you wanna play cool though i am a little rusty i havent played in a while because ivve had a bit busier of a life then jfish here - with school and the rest of my schedule (sorry about the grammar and other problems with this post and my last one but im tyoing fast because i have to go) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I appreciate the compliment. My gamertag is SPROGGY, Im usually on after 9pm. I cant believe this thread is still going.....I thought(hoped) for sure hed be banned by now. Its not that im a jerk or anything, i just hate disrespectful kids. I quit playing Halo for exactly that reason. Theres absolutely no excuse for being arrogant and/or obnoxiously rude to someone on an internet forum because you think your somebody. Give me a break.....its a video game........

ghandi_peace
09-19-2005, 02:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I quit playing Halo for exactly that reason. Theres absolutely no excuse for being arrogant and/or obnoxiously rude to someone on an internet forum because you think your somebody. Give me a break.....its a video game........ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL!!!

Halofan1978
09-19-2005, 05:55 PM
yea I get pissed off all the time on Halo

SPROGGY
09-20-2005, 12:20 PM
I think everybody gets angry with Halo at some point. Which reminds me, I found this on another board I fequent. If its innapropriate then I apologize, just go ahead and delete it.
ENJOY.
http://www.spikedhumor.com/Article.aspx?id=2242

MrPoor
09-20-2005, 12:39 PM
^AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If I ever come across a kid like that, I'm going to standby the hell out of him just to piss him off.

Joo_Joo21
09-20-2005, 04:53 PM
lol
that kid is getting so mad

Halofan1978
09-20-2005, 05:16 PM
ummm guys...that video is of me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

jkjk http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif