PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for GRAW 3 from the Community Pt2: Gameplay

Slasherzza
08-09-2007, 03:39 AM
Ideas for the next GR, this discussion is about gameplay, I thought I might try to break up the last GRAW 3 Artcile caus It was getting too tedious for me to read all at once, so without permission from the guys, I started this

enjoy

Slasherzza
08-09-2007, 03:39 AM
Ideas for the next GR, this discussion is about gameplay, I thought I might try to break up the last GRAW 3 Artcile caus It was getting too tedious for me to read all at once, so without permission from the guys, I started this

enjoy

Slasherzza
08-09-2007, 03:45 AM
GRAW 3 Gameplay Balance/Realism Ideas:

1. Soldiers should suffer from fatigue, so you can't use Ramirez as your first Rifleman the whole game.
2. The Medic should only be able to heal soldiers to about 50-75% Health. The only way a soldier will be a 100% Health, is when he has the bullet[s] extracted.
3. Once a soldier has been wounded, when you get to the Ghost Truck again a Message should appear asking you if you want to submit your wounded soldiers for proper Medical Treatment and that he/she will be unaivailable for the duration of the mission while they are supposedly being treated for wounds.
4. Single Player Campaign Co-op
I think that we should have co-op for Single-Player Campaign, where Player one takes on Scott Mitchell, and Players 2-4, take on the roles of the selected Team-Mates, decided by Scott Mitchell, and each plyer from 2-4 acquires the abilities of players 2-4.

Trick502
08-09-2007, 06:38 AM
If it's not possible to have co-op(campaign) as described as above by Slasherzza maybe two-player co-op but each user has 3(or more) soldiers at their command.

The ability to have the Ghosts maneuver as they currently do, or an option to have them in formation much closer to Mitchel as in the opening vids for GRAW(Walking down the street when one of the ghosts take hit for example)

Slasherzza
08-10-2007, 07:05 AM
yer, I'd quite like to have the guys in formation like that, walking down the alley like in the intro vid, or at least something close.

Doogsy1
08-10-2007, 06:03 PM
I agree with everything so far, except for Slasherzza's idea that Capt Mitchell should choose who the other players go in co-op. Mabey he should put in recommendations but the other players still have free choice.

Slasherzza
08-10-2007, 08:08 PM
yeah, I suppose you're right.

I think the characters should have more abilities based on their physique etc...

like Bo jenkins and Marcus brown being able to take one more hit than the other tem mates because Bo is supposedly stronger and bigger than the rest and the Gunner, who is Marcus Brown in my 360 version should be able to take one more hit as the gunner is supposedly better protected.

Trick502
08-11-2007, 08:13 AM
I hear ya but bullets don't care about physique. Perhaps they would wear more body armor to get the result your looking for. But thats an idea being able to customize how much armor Mitchel and the team wear could determine How many hits they can take versus their speed while maneuvering. This would give the player the ability to decide if speed or protection is most important for a given mission.

But maybe thats splitting hairs a bit lol.......