PDA

View Full Version : multi in SP

spookn
06-24-2006, 09:54 AM
I remember being able to play the multi-player games in single player in the 1st GR. Is that going to be possible in GRAW?
thanks

l_priZm_l
06-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by spookn:
I remember being able to play the multi-player games in single player in the 1st GR. Is that going to be possible in GRAW?
thanks

You mean playing COOP?

spookn
06-25-2006, 05:02 PM
l_priZm_l,
pls bear with me. I really loved GR1, I had at least 3CD's full of DL'd maps after the island and jungle add ons. some were MP and some SP.
But if I remember correct (and I probably dont)
there were maps that were only MP untill I DL'd some fix to make them available in SP. May have bee coop or deathmatch, I really dont remember that well, im pushin 50+, and don't laff, you'll see what I'm talkin bout sum day :-)
I dont play online that much but with a friend or two. I think RS was the same way, there were different games for MP then SP?
simply put, are all the MP maps for GRAW the same as SP maps? I just finished about i min ago and am jonesing already!
I can only hope that they make as many maps for this one as they did for GR1.
thnks for any help
B

spookn
06-25-2006, 05:06 PM
me again, i just read the new patch
Quote"""'Multiplayer gets down and dirty as the Deathmatch (DM) game type has been added to the game, along with 3 brand new DM maps! Industrial, Suburbs and Hollow

Additional co-op levels"""

Is there anyway top p[lay these maps in SP?

l_priZm_l
06-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by spookn:
l_priZm_l,
pls bear with me. I really loved GR1, I had at least 3CD's full of DL'd maps after the island and jungle add ons. some were MP and some SP.
But if I remember correct (and I probably dont)
there were maps that were only MP untill I DL'd some fix to make them available in SP. May have bee coop or deathmatch, I really dont remember that well, im pushin 50+, and don't laff, you'll see what I'm talkin bout sum day :-)
I dont play online that much but with a friend or two. I think RS was the same way, there were different games for MP then SP?
simply put, are all the MP maps for GRAW the same as SP maps? I just finished about i min ago and am jonesing already!
I can only hope that they make as many maps for this one as they did for GR1.
thnks for any help
B

There is nothing to laugh about your age. There are few of my clanmates pushing in their 40s. I know where you are coming from. Needless to say, I'll be playing PC games until I go blind http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif