01-22-2011, 10:04 PM
is anynone else having trouble loading game
1/

DavidPelerine
01-22-2011, 10:33 PM
It is just down for maintenance it will be back up when they are done

Mr_Crime
01-24-2011, 12:57 PM
Unfortunately, reloading is all that can be done at the moment. Server issues are very common as a player base scales up quickly and we are doing everything we can to keep up with demand. Reloading is really the best thing you can do in this situation, as the server capacity fluctuates within a fraction of a second.

LisaPeppan
04-29-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm on an Acer desktop running WinXp (32 bit SP3), Firefox (4.0.1). Everything else is up-to-date as of 9:32a.m.

The game starts to load, but gets hung up at 82%. I cleared the cache, I shut the browser down and started it again, I re-loaded, I checked my Flash, Quicktime, etc, I waited 10 minutes.

The little whirly thing around the percentage loaded is spinning, the black-and-white pics of Ray, Catherine, and Nick, et al, are flashing on and off in the background, and have been the whole,time I was typing this message.

I reloaded one more time and the percentage loading indicator *zipped* right along until it reached 82% and then it stopped.

It's now 9:56am where I am and I've been trying to load the game since a little past 9. Not complaining, just trying to give you guys a heads up on what the game's doing and how persistently its doing it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Reloaded one last time at 10am; nothing's changed. Now I gonna go do something else for a while.

Arad1
04-29-2011, 04:17 PM
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Hey Lisa. I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles. I hope that after the next game maintenance things start working again.</span>