PDA

View Full Version : huts

jibbnugg420
08-09-2008, 08:08 PM
instead of a lodge they should have smokin huts in the trees for people to socialize

P-DRIZZL3
08-09-2008, 09:33 PM
not sure boat this but it sounds like it might be petty cool; I just had a thought; what about Ski Patrol on the mountain, like the security in Skate, or the police could show up at a spot in the town and you'd have to run like hell to not get arrested and loose money, I would like to see that, or I should just go to be right about now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

hahahaimnick
08-11-2008, 07:31 PM
hell yes

Frozen_Nature1
08-11-2008, 10:36 PM
ski patrol would be fun. but the feature should be able to be turned off.

Simon-Small
08-12-2008, 07:13 PM
why would the ski patrol coming running after you. just because you are a snowboarder doesn't mean that u break the law.

and i don't think that ubisoft want people to think that shaun white and all other snowboarders are criminals.

Although, i would like the idea of being able to throw a snowball at an unsepecting snow patrol officer then be able to board away.

P-DRIZZL3
08-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Simon-Small:
why would the ski patrol coming running after you. just because you are a snowboarder doesn't mean that u break the law.

and i don't think that ubisoft want people to think that shaun white and all other snowboarders are criminals.

Although, i would like the idea of being able to throw a snowball at an unsepecting snow patrol officer then be able to board away. I was thinking more if your were snowboarding in the town, (because usually they don't like snowboarders/skiers riding around where pedestrians are walking to shops, restaurants, or other places for that matter. I do think it would be hilarious to get chased from trespassing/hitting them with a snowball and then proceeding to get away from them and get "rep" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

snownovice
08-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Dude that would be sick

tell me what you think of my board. Should it be in shaun white snowboarding?

jibbnugg420
08-15-2008, 10:29 PM
haha some of u fools take this **** way too seriously

P-DRIZZL3
08-17-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by jibbnugg420:
haha some of u fools take this **** way too seriously hey man... it was just an idea

HiphoppinTiM
10-03-2008, 05:49 AM
damn, you guys should work in the developer team with all of them sick ideas xD

P-DRIZZL3
10-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by HiphoppinTiM:
damn, you guys should work in the developer team with all of them sick ideas xD hhaha that would be be cool, but what is ironic is that my brother is in simulation and gaming and we live in Raleigh but Destineer Studios who is making Stoked is also in Raleigh hahahha, too bad my brother isn't interested in snowboarding

cameddyPOW
11-25-2008, 06:05 AM
that would be so damn sweet... chillin with mates in a hut sinkin a couple of cold ones hahahaha

downloadable content raide????????