PDA

View Full Version : my duty to bring negative feedback

halmex
03-02-2006, 03:59 AM
i dont like Lockdown and one could say that then it would be better to stop posting and just leave.

But i feel it,s my duty to bring negative feedback for as long as i can.

I will send this forward to all people i know who possible would have buyed this game.

In the end i may effect over 100 persons to not buy this game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If there is a award for the worst game 2006 this would be nr 1 !!

For a negative future . Ubi burn in hell

SoK-Admin
03-02-2006, 04:20 AM
Yes well there are many who like this game and are whole clan now plays it. It needs a patch or 2 but it is a very playable fun game. I dont think some of you gave it enough of a chance. It may not be like former rainbowsix series games, but i like it. I come from 5 years over at ghostrecon and it has that feel to it. IF you want a fast action fast paced game then buy this game. If you want to camp in a corner with one life and hide then play ravenshield.

SODsniper
03-02-2006, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by SoK-Admin:
Yes well there are many who like this game and are whole clan now plays it. It needs a patch or 2 but it is a very playable fun game. I dont think some of you gave it enough of a chance. It may not be like former rainbowsix series games, but i like it. I come from 5 years over at ghostrecon and it has that feel to it. IF you want a fast action fast paced game then buy this game. If you want to camp in a corner with one life and hide then play ravenshield.

Or, if you want to use TACTICs, such as crawling, creeping and actually acknowledging your surroundings then play a RainBow 6 game. Any RainBow 6 game except Lockdown.

You can slam RavenShield all you want. But the proof is in da pudding. Thousands of RavenShield servers up every night.

Compare that to LD's handful of servers that are dwindling fast.

Do that and then see if you can rationally disparage RavenShield

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif

halmex
03-02-2006, 04:59 AM
I dont say it,s a bad "fast" action fps.
A genre i dont like. The same as counter strike etc. Maybe Ubi hope this will get as big as counter strike or something.

This game has nothing to do with Rainbow Six anymore.

Not the books and nothing left of what the games where based on.

NawR6
03-02-2006, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by halmex:
I dont say it,s a bad "fast" action fps.
A genre i dont like. The same as counter strike etc. Maybe Ubi hope this will get as big as counter strike or something.

If that was their wish, then they should have taken a look at the quality of other products in THAT genre. Lockdown simply won't be able to come close to the existing games.

KoldStrejke
03-02-2006, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by SODsniper:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SoK-Admin:

Or, if you want to use TACTICs, such as crawling, creeping and actually acknowledging your surroundings then play a RainBow 6 game. Any RainBow 6 game except Lockdown.

You can slam RavenShield all you want. But the proof is in da pudding. Thousands of RavenShield servers up every night.

Compare that to LD's handful of servers that are dwindling fast.

Do that and then see if you can rationally disparage RavenShield

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just Cause there a lot of servers dos not make it a good game. theres a lot of fanboys out there(CS Sucks Flat Out To Many Fanboys there), and RvS Stunk worse then this title did or ever will. a patch is needed, but theres still a patch needed for RvS as well, so take that to the bank. all this game (LockDown) needs is a few fixes and it will rock. and on the other hand they could'nt fix RvS so what can they do for this title should be the question. If you wnat to play this game Like RvS just have a No running Rule.

SODsniper
03-02-2006, 07:10 AM
What patch do ya think is needed for RvS?

And, if there was a NO RUNNING rule for Lockdown, you would have games that last 30 mins or more!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DthDealer71
03-02-2006, 10:20 AM
RVS was never fully fixed, "If that can ever be applied to these games". I have a feeling Lockdown will follow the 7 patch path that RVS did.

Also hardly anyone paid attention to the 2 expansions, and noone plays them, maybe they gave up, maybe they will do the same.

Personally I think Lockdown will follow the exact same path, to a point.

Who knows...

sx_amazing
03-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Just Cause there a lot of servers dos not make it a good game. theres a lot of fanboys out there(CS Sucks Flat Out To Many Fanboys there), and RvS Stunk worse then this title did or ever will. a patch is needed, but theres still a patch needed for RvS as well, so take that to the bank. all this game (LockDown) needs is a few fixes and it will rock. and on the other hand they could'nt fix RvS so what can they do for this title should be the question. If you wnat to play this game Like RvS just have a No running Rule.

RavenShield is alot better than LockDown. RavenShield clans don't donate their share to accumulate at least $125 to keep a server up for nothing. Look at the logics, LockDown isn't popular and the dwindling user-hosted servers prove that. RavenShield maintains its strength, clan forming, and servers are still on the rise.

segdmd
03-02-2006, 01:43 PM
I agree. You can't argue with the numbers no matter how much an individual likes Lockdown. There are no where near as many servers for Lockdown. It may be a good game to some, but it is not much to many more. I can play BF2, Lockdown and Ravenshield and I always end up back at the same place-Ravenshield. And I think 7 patches is optimistic. The lack of a viable community for this game will end the support for it quick. After Athena sword, Rainbow 6 was left out to dry.