PDA

View Full Version : JSF won D.C. but lost it, this how the devs take care of things now?

Storm2678
01-01-2009, 01:14 PM
SO anyone who has checked the stats knows JSf won dc last night but the sgb loving server still gave it to sgb. Now I wasn't happy with the jsf losing northern America but I knew with xmas noobs it was coming. However straight shafting the jsf when they won something is total garbage. I think this should be brought to the devs attention now. I dont care if we get it back just to lose it three turns later, long as the score was wining for them and not some out the air win that dint even happen. I guarantee if moscow or paris was taken and the defending faction won it but lost it you guys would be all over the forums too, so keep your sgb or efec patriotism out of here. Devs please look into this or atleast explain what happened last night, I'm tired of the screwed up TOW mess that goes on with no fixes, or fixes that come way after they were needed. This game is great really but needs work. People are leaving out of frustration on all sides. I've had friends go on sgb, efec, and jsf. All of them dont play any more and play other things, tired of issues.

Storm2678
01-01-2009, 01:14 PM
(waits for mellow man, or other sgb guy to show up in a attempt to **** of jsf players)

FenrisWolf228
01-01-2009, 02:10 PM
^ I agree with him ^

Artacool
01-01-2009, 03:39 PM
You lost Three Mile Island which "pushed the enemy back."

dan6374
01-01-2009, 03:51 PM
That's ridiculous....Capitol cities require a defined 3 stage assault to overtake. It is not or should not be spoils for a nearby territory won.

For whatever reason, everything seems to work alot better in the solo mission game. Why can't the same be applied here? I never lost or gained a capitol in a mysterious way after many rounds played. I never got stuck fighting the same territories map after map (except Paris b/c it took me a long time to learn how to seige).

Artacool
01-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by dan6374:
That's ridiculous....Capitol cities require a defined 3 stage assault to overtake. It is not or should not be spoils for a nearby territory won.

For whatever reason, everything seems to work alot better in the solo mission game. Why can't the same be applied here? I never lost or gained a capitol in a mysterious way after many rounds played. I never got stuck fighting the same territories map after map (except Paris b/c it took me a long time to learn how to seige).

I agree that shouldn't happen, but it is what happened.

b_4721
01-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Artacool:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dan6374:

I agree that shouldn't happen, but it is what happened. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, that is not even close to what really happened, please disregard.

Storm2678
01-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Artacool:

that was not our pf there were less than 100 games for jsf there, over 2000 for dc..so they really cant blame on that one.

Joker_Of_Hearts
01-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Im EFEC and I feel for you. I know no one is going to get a definite answer, not anytime soon anyways. (unless Raide or Quid decide to show up)

Sorry for your loss.

Artacool
01-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Storm2678:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Artacool:

that was not our pf there were less than 100 games for jsf there, over 2000 for dc..so they really cant blame on that one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesn't have to be your PF, you lost there so you lost the territory you attacked from plain and simple.

b_4721
01-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Damnit Arta how many times do I have to tell you capitals are for one immune to the counterattack rule, and two the direct battle on the attacking territory would cancel out the counterattack.

lubberthebully1
01-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Ubisoft shows it great support yet again..... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

(Hey, go ahead and prove me wrong!)

dan6374
01-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Today is a holiday so I give Ubi benefit of the doubt on their silence. Problem is, there is no way this can be made right after several more days/turns. I am going to continue to play for fun and to add upgrades, but can't see how the end result of the war can be deemed correct, unless DC goes back to JSF defending on Conquest (stage 2/3).

MonkooAbu
01-01-2009, 07:54 PM
This happens alot in games... would it really be that hard to have someone from the dev team to glance at the forums every couple days?

b_4721
01-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by dan6374:
Today is a holiday so I give Ubi benefit of the doubt on their silence. Problem is, there is no way this can be made right after several more days/turns. I am going to continue to play for fun and to add upgrades, but can't see how the end result of the war can be deemed correct, unless DC goes back to JSF defending on Conquest (stage 2/3).
Well we can always hope that even tho ubi wont say anything...****ing never do...that just perhaps they fixed the results of tonights battle so we get the capital back?

Doubt it but it would be a nice new years surprise.