PDA

View Full Version : Loading times... AGAIN

Gh3ngis
12-25-2007, 05:06 AM
My latest savegame is 2.4 mb and it takes just over 10 mins to load. Anyone else having this problem still?? I though UBI sorted this in the latest Patch??

Mods installed = T.M. 1.7.2 & ROW Sea Foam (as I have a Crappy ATI x1950pro which has gfx gliches)

Any help appreciated

Gh3ngis

tuddley3
12-25-2007, 06:14 AM
Are you sure it is the game save, or TM & ROW ? The more mods you add, the more files SH4 or SH3 has to load. For instance, my SH3 War Ace Campaign install has over 50 mods enabled, and takes between 20 and 30 minutes to load the patrol. My SH3 GWX install only takes about 15 minutes because I have only about 5 additional mods installed over it.

So there may not be anything wrong at all. A 10 minute load time sounds pretty great to me. That's even faster than my TM install, without ROW installed(my pc can't handle ROW).

Gh3ngis
12-25-2007, 10:35 PM
Cheers Tuddley3 ill uninstall TM and see what its like.

Maverick_U2007
12-26-2007, 04:11 AM
I have a system that is of a lesser spec than yourself, apart from the ram I have 2.5gb.

I have checked the size of some of my saved games and have one that is 7.5mb. My maximum time for loading is about 3 minutes.

I have TM 1.7.2 applied.

I would suggest that it is something other than the game and the mods. I personally would have a look at the 'programs' that are running in the background.

Am no expert but I would look elsewhere other than the game itself.

Maverick