PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my dog

Weeoo86
03-19-2008, 10:21 PM
I know this isn't about video games or anything and for that I apologize.

Right now my chihuahua Buster is very weak and we're not exactly sure what the problem is. Please pray for him, I'd really appreciate it guys. Thanks

Weeoo86
03-19-2008, 10:21 PM
I know this isn't about video games or anything and for that I apologize.

Right now my chihuahua Buster is very weak and we're not exactly sure what the problem is. Please pray for him, I'd really appreciate it guys. Thanks

Loganissocool
03-19-2008, 10:54 PM
naw

DarkShowers
03-19-2008, 11:30 PM
LOL Logan was that really necessary?

Anyways, Weeoo if you are worried, you should take Buster to the local vet to see if it's something serious. I hope he gets better.

Brimtown
03-20-2008, 05:34 AM
Yes, take your dog to the vet, don't just hope it will go away on its own. Your dog may need antibiotics or some other medication.

moonsongv1
03-20-2008, 08:14 AM
Definately take the dog to the vet. If it's not that serious then you'll get medication or whatever and everything will be fine. If it is serious and the dog needs to be put down then it's for the best. If you love your pet you don't want it to suffer. Man up and do what you have to do.

Ghengis_John
03-20-2008, 10:06 AM
I'll drop one in the holy pm box. But god helps those who help themselves... or... their pets. If you want a good result you have to work towards it. That said, take your dog to the vet, or if you can't afford that the humane society are a great bunch of folks who offer basic veterinary services at a great price. Check your phone directory or the internet to see if they've got an office near you.