PDA

View Full Version : Really Want Rainbow Six Vegas 3 or Something!

imsupaafly_
12-07-2010, 03:45 AM
Ok so after i completed vegas 2 on the xbox 360 i decided i wanted to get a playstation now i havent managed to find vegas 2 for the playstation yet but im always thinking how incredible that game was... after all its so long ago now iv been demanding myself to put the word out for VEGAS 3 now please please please ubisoft sort this out i think it was one of your best selling games

GCP_Leader
01-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Man, I did the same. I went PS3 after having sold my old 360.

MUCH BETTER on the PS3 (except the fact that you cannot save your profile outside the box...)

Real720
01-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Screw that run and gun shooter. Raven Shield > Vegas 1 + 2

Soulid_Snake
01-06-2011, 07:47 AM
well if you live in the uk? The vegas 2 is going like for 12 in a few of the supermarkets!

shop1D7E8FABF
02-10-2011, 08:27 AM
i'm a big fan of this game too, having gone back to it several times.

i wanted the map packs i don't have as many play online still, i only got the free one's http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif.

i hope they bring out a V3, the Duke is back in May, who originaly set the pace for the funny comments in a FPS.

Come on Ubisoft, don't be stingy - PLEASE!

Trank 209
02-12-2011, 11:41 PM
They need to make it Rainbow Six 3 style. I loved Vegas 2 for 360, but there was really not that much Tacticalness in it like the first 3 R6's were.

jonsey86
02-15-2011, 02:42 AM
Really want you guys to make a Rainbow6Vegas 3 or something!!!
Really want you guys to make a Rainbow6Vegas 3 Really want you guys to make a Rainbow6Vegas 3 Really want you guys to make a Rainbow6Vegas 3

bobjr94
02-23-2011, 11:27 AM
I think it said you can download RB6 Vegas 2 for like 9.99$ from the ubi store.

Been playing RB6 since the first game came out in 1998, upto Vegas 2. I like the RB6 games since they seems to be more realistic and not just mindless running around shooting everything as fast as you can, like many other games. I keep coming back every few months checking to see if there is any news about the next RB6. They are going on about 3 years now and no news about a follow-up, the series may be dead.

BongoBoy2
02-23-2011, 02:59 PM
In my opinion best shooter ever. Why ? Good atmosphere, feel of guns is great, bodies stay,put my own face on character ? no game does it !

I hope they stick with the basics of this game. So great.

Cheers.

Pest_AWC
02-25-2011, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by BongoBoy2:
In my opinion best shooter ever. Why ? Good atmosphere, feel of guns is great, bodies stay,put my own face on character ? no game does it !

Cheers.

It's a shame for my clan the bad things overshadow the good:

1) Lack of team uniform makes the game look like a bunch of multi-colored mercenaries instead of a team, and big coins over people's heads is lame.
2) No map editor - too few maps and UBI drops support
3) Magical 3rd person view takes away realistic tactics and encourages camping
4) Magical Health Regen is unrealistic

They need to go back to Ravenshield, ignore everything since, and build on that. Leave the unrealistic Run N Gun to the COD and HALO franchises.

Real720
02-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Pest_AWC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BongoBoy2:

Cheers.

It's a shame for my clan the bad things overshadow the good:

1) Lack of team uniform makes the game look like a bunch of multi-colored mercenaries instead of a team, and big coins over people's heads is lame.
2) No map editor - too few maps and UBI drops support
3) Magical 3rd person view takes away realistic tactics and encourages camping
4) Magical Health Regen is unrealistic

They need to go back to Ravenshield, ignore everything since, and build on that. Leave the unrealistic Run N Gun to the COD and HALO franchises. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

HeaveeyD
02-27-2011, 01:47 AM
me and my wife have beaten this game every way possible time for a new one. please we need a new now

ll_EN3MY_ll
03-13-2011, 12:10 AM
PLEASE COME OUT WITH A KNEW GAME!!! I have loved this franchise the most.. more than cod, halo, and gears... please dont die on us now!! 1 more game.. Doit!

Linketsu
03-17-2011, 11:50 AM
Call me lame but I really don't think we need another story based RB6. How about one that is simply a massive overhaul of terrorist hunting map packs? Rainbow Six Terrorist Hunts has a good ring to it... RSTH... of course there would be many types of hunts. and for a bonus why not start with all the maps of vegas 1 and 2? I may be wrong but i believe terrorist hunting was one of the most played aspects of the game.

Nobile89
04-16-2011, 06:01 PM
why will they not come out with another Rainbow