PDA

View Full Version : How do you find the selected Player in FMB???

Wild.Bill.Kelso
02-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Is there and easy/quick way to find out which aircraft has the 'Player' checkbox checked? When I can't remember, I have to select every aircraft icon and go through the planes and look. It takes a while sometimes. There has got to be a better way to find out what plane you will be flying!

Wild.Bill.Kelso
02-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Is there and easy/quick way to find out which aircraft has the 'Player' checkbox checked? When I can't remember, I have to select every aircraft icon and go through the planes and look. It takes a while sometimes. There has got to be a better way to find out what plane you will be flying!

FlatSpinMan
02-01-2006, 06:54 PM
Player's flight has a little flag symbol above each waypoint, I think.

Saunders1953
02-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Wild Bill: The player's aircraft/flight icon has a flag. It doesn't always show at every waypoint, but look for the little triangular flag on top of the dot.

Saunders1953
02-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Dang FSM, aren't you usually asleep in your part of the world at this time? I guess great minds think alike!

Wild.Bill.Kelso
02-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Ahh.. Thanks guys. I see a rectangular flag on the first waypoint. And when I select it, the Player checkbox is checked. Time for some F4U Practice shooting rockets!

Zeus-cat
02-01-2006, 08:07 PM
If you want to change the player's aircraft, just pick ANY flyable plane and check it. That becomes the new player's aircraft.

If you want to make the mission a coop with no player's aircraft selected, check ANY flyable plane and then uncheck it. That's it. No need to actually find the specific player's plane.

Tully__
02-04-2006, 11:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FlatSpinMan:
Player's flight has a little flag symbol above each waypoint, I think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If the first waypoint is visible in the current zoom level, it's the first waypoint. If the first waypoint is not visible, it's the waypoint earliest in the flight that is visible.