PDA

View Full Version : Surely a stupid question...but how do you gain "Assault" levels?

Jehosaphet
09-13-2010, 06:59 PM
I was walking into a room with 4-5 bad guys, KABLAMMY they're dead and wallah, I've received "Assault" level 1. I'm like...3 levels into the game and thought I'd have somehow done that already.
Sorry for the question...I've googled and all, but what does this mean? How do you get 'up' in assault level?

Dirtymurph
09-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Each category has certain actions you perform to get points in that category. For example in Assault you get a certain amount of points for killing with C4,killing a shielded person, and killing through cover.You can look through the ACES in-game if you want to see all of them.

guerilla_op90
10-07-2010, 08:50 PM
use breach charges c4 explosives incendry granades and loads of granades to explode your enemy to peices.

always place charges on doors like on terrorist hunt and you get more aussaults hitting machine gun gunners.

always hit through wood plastic or just about anything eccept concrete just shoot past walls and blow the crap out of every terrorist it takes ages to master but you will get the hang of it.always shoot through anything