PDA

View Full Version : What The %&#@ Mark&Execute through walls

gconry18
04-30-2010, 08:02 AM
Just a little (AKA HUGE !!!!) problem I found. Sometimes when I do a mark and execute my character can execute guys that are behind walls...

FIX IT!!!!!!

Loving The Game Though...

Dread_stunlock
05-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Someone digs realism http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Limerick_
05-04-2010, 03:00 PM
bullets can go through walls dude.

Klaz0
05-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by gconry18:
Just a little (AKA HUGE !!!!) problem I found. Sometimes when I do a mark and execute my character can execute guys that are behind walls...

FIX IT!!!!!!

This isn't something that can really be fixed.

As I heard it was added intentionally because during testing sometimes the target would walk behind a wall during the execution and cause you to waste it.

If that happened, you can bet a huge group of whiners would show up and complain that enemies should stop moving when you begin to execute them.

darkzero7
05-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Klaz0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gconry18:

FIX IT!!!!!!

As I heard it was added intentionally because during testing sometimes the target would walk behind a wall during the execution and cause you to waste it.

If that happened, you can bet a huge group of whiners would show up and complain that enemies should stop moving when you begin to execute them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol ^this^. You can't satisfy everyone.

Dread_stunlock
05-15-2010, 02:57 PM
WHAT?! WHINE ABOUT THAT ENEMIES DONT STOP WHEN EXECUTING?! are you kidding me?! Please tell me it ain't true O o

Compassghost
05-15-2010, 03:16 PM
You can execute through the ceiling in Yastreb Complex without line of sight as long as you don't shoot through a wall.

HaraNaito
05-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Sometimes when I do a mark and execute my character can execute guys that are behind walls...

Not sometimes.
At all times*. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Sam has nothing to lose.
Nobody could stop him to do what he wanted to do, not even sturdy walls.

Not that it was annoying though.
Quite a contrary, I found it hilarious.

* Only if you mark your enemies and execute them BEFORE they walk behind something that can cut your line of sight (e.g. walls, crates).

kloss_hans
05-15-2010, 04:40 PM
Also spoted this. Executing through walls, pipes, cans, etc., etc.,

Limerick_
05-15-2010, 05:39 PM
kind of funny you cannot shoot through a simple plywood obstacle without ME though, wierd.

Noccifer
05-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Klaz0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gconry18:

FIX IT!!!!!!

If that happened, you can bet a huge group of whiners would show up and complain that enemies should stop moving when you begin to execute them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean this game was actually tested? Woah.

HaraNaito
05-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Noccifer:

You mean this game was actually tested? Woah.

I have my doubt.