PDA

View Full Version : Cant enter complete cd key?

Exile1981
02-26-2006, 08:22 AM
Hello, I cant enter whole cd key in cd key box, only 3 series of numbers??So it keeps on saying invalid cd key, or cd key already in use!

How do I get Online?!?

Please tell me what the problem is,

FI_FlimFlam
02-26-2006, 10:51 AM
Check your packaging for another key. There are 2 keys, one for Starforce anti-copy protection and the second is the UBI game key for multiplayer.

In my packaging, the Starforce key was the one stuck to the actual case. The UBI/game key was stuck to the back of the game manual.

Exile1981
02-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Hmmz, I was never prompt to enter a key during installation....I checked my box and manual but I only have 1 key and thats the one on the disc(wich wont fit in the cd key for online play).Think I better go back to the store and get my online key!Thanks for reply anyway

FI_FlimFlam
02-28-2006, 10:30 AM
The multiplayer key should start with the letters:
"RS4-" and should look like

RS4-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Its consists of the RS4 section follows by 4 sections of 4 digits each.

The install key looks like:

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

It consists of 5 sections of 5 digits each.

Look again all through your manual and packaging for the other key. Like I said mine was on sticker on the back cover of the game manual.

Exile1981
03-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Ah I got the install one parently(I got 5 series one) can't find the other one.... with scct it was on a sticker on the back of the booklet, I'm gonna go back to the store asap.But still weird the installation never asked me to enter any key, so asumed it was online key that was on the cd.

Anyways thanks for the help!

segdmd
03-02-2006, 03:53 PM
I had this same problem. The second key for online is on the booklet.

Exile1981
03-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Nah not on mine, but I returned to the store today and told the problem and Ive gotten my key!Here in Holland it's on a seperate paper you get with the booklet....

But I couldve saved me the trouble cuz it seems like I can't join any games!

I red all the ''Unable connect to server''topics and opened all required ports but with no succes....

jammer91_147
07-11-2006, 12:17 PM
i only got one cd- key and an facing the same problem, plus there is no sticker on my game manual so sum 1 plaese help me.