PDA

View Full Version : Penalties in Ranking

Zavalarm
03-31-2005, 07:18 PM
Ubisoft did a wonderful job of constructing a penalty system however they did leave out one crucial area. No one has any idea what they consider a foul worthy of penalizing. The only reason this upsets me greatly is the fact that I lost over 200 points today not because I cheat but because I dont know what Ubi considers negative.
If anyone has any idea what is considered a punishable offense please let those of us who play straight up then we can all enjoy the game and ranking system and not be upset when all your hard work is whisked away because you didnt know what you were doing was wrong

Zavalarm
03-31-2005, 07:18 PM
Ubisoft did a wonderful job of constructing a penalty system however they did leave out one crucial area. No one has any idea what they consider a foul worthy of penalizing. The only reason this upsets me greatly is the fact that I lost over 200 points today not because I cheat but because I dont know what Ubi considers negative.
If anyone has any idea what is considered a punishable offense please let those of us who play straight up then we can all enjoy the game and ranking system and not be upset when all your hard work is whisked away because you didnt know what you were doing was wrong