PDA

View Full Version : SCCT Crashes when trying to watch a video

avulgamott
02-13-2007, 10:27 PM
When ever I play SCCT and try to watch any of the in-game videos the game freezes sound loops and my couputer restarts. Ive never had this problem till about 3 months ago. Ive tryed reinstalling the game about 10 times ive even installed a fresh copy of windows XP twice and it still happens. The game is up to date along with my video card drivers, sound card, and about everything ealse. IDK what to do ive contacted support and tryed everything that they told me to and still it crashes....

My comp specs are:
6800 GT GeForce
2gigs of ram
AMD 64 3400+ 2.2g
Windows XP

If anyone could help it would be great I really want to play this game again.
Thanks

avulgamott
02-13-2007, 10:27 PM
When ever I play SCCT and try to watch any of the in-game videos the game freezes sound loops and my couputer restarts. Ive never had this problem till about 3 months ago. Ive tryed reinstalling the game about 10 times ive even installed a fresh copy of windows XP twice and it still happens. The game is up to date along with my video card drivers, sound card, and about everything ealse. IDK what to do ive contacted support and tryed everything that they told me to and still it crashes....

My comp specs are:
6800 GT GeForce
2gigs of ram
AMD 64 3400+ 2.2g
Windows XP

If anyone could help it would be great I really want to play this game again.
Thanks

element54
02-18-2007, 12:49 AM
at first i would guess it is a hardware problem rather than the game itself. Usually when the computer locks up and restarts the cause is due to overheating and or a weak power supply.

What happens when you try to play a standard DVD or any other game? Can you check the temperature of your CPU or GPU.