PDA

View Full Version : cells reset puzzel

acorna4coney
11-21-2003, 12:42 PM
i seam to have some bugs on this game final got the break to work now just done the garrisson and gone to the small cell but i cant get out of the big cell to go to the docks as the doors are locked helllp ps the controll on this game are not nice having real problems

acorna4coney
11-21-2003, 12:42 PM
i seam to have some bugs on this game final got the break to work now just done the garrisson and gone to the small cell but i cant get out of the big cell to go to the docks as the doors are locked helllp ps the controll on this game are not nice having real problems

jbhypno
11-21-2003, 12:45 PM
The only way for the main door to be locked would be if you didn't have a KI. You need a Ki to open the door. Link to Relto and go back to the Ki dispenser for a Ki. If you already have one then try updating the game for patches.

If you are talking about the bars and metal plates then keep searching. There is a ladder that you can use somewhere in the corridors.

JBhypno

Beta Tester
Guild of Greeters
Alien from beyond innerspace

acorna4coney
11-21-2003, 12:47 PM
sorry different age finished the garrison now on the one with the hut and lift and docks i am at the prison and cant get the gate to move 9purresure plate puzzel i have reset it by taking the rocks off and replacing them but no joy

jbhypno
11-21-2003, 12:55 PM
Have you been up the elevator yet? You will find part of the clue in the upper shroom and part of the clue by looking thru the right hand gate.

JBhypno

Beta Tester
Guild of Greeters

acorna4coney
11-21-2003, 12:56 PM
yes i have been throuhg the gates once to the docks to finish the garrison age now come back to finish this one but cant get past the gates

jbhypno
11-21-2003, 01:03 PM
I had a similar problem during the beta. First off when you closed the gates the first time the combination changed. Look thru the right gate to see the new combination. Second any plates that were covered before need to be walked on at least once to reset the plate. Once the plate is reset you can then put objects on the correct plate for the current combination.

JBhypno

Beta Tester
Guild of Greeters

acorna4coney
11-21-2003, 01:04 PM
i know the solution to the puzzel i have done it but need to redo it and it is not resetting to let me do it

jbhypno
11-21-2003, 01:08 PM
You may need to check for updates. What was the last Journey that you clicked on? If it was on the other side of the gate then you can go back to Relto and link there. Also if you have fixed the bridge that Shroomie damaged in the journal you can walk around thru the back.

JBhypno

Beta Tester
Guild of Greeters